Community > Posts By > Mrelectric30

no photo
Thu 08/12/10 11:07 PM
Really, I'm not necessarily trying to fish for or arrange anything. I'm really just wondering what part of town I should stay in. It's one big town and I'm coming a long way.

no photo
Thu 08/12/10 07:46 PM
Edited by Mrelectric30 on Thu 08/12/10 07:46 PM
Definitely 4 10s man. That's like a holiday weekend every week.

no photo
Thu 08/12/10 07:38 PM
I have to go to north Georgia to work for a couple of days and I'm wondering where I should stay. I don't want to end up in a nasty part of town, just somewhere I can go out in the evenings and have a good time and be able to walk back to my hotel in peace. I need to stay on the east side, any suggestions?

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:54 PM
Alright, thank you for listening people. Good night.

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:44 PM

so I wanna know how he could go from worshipping her to hating her in what was it 2 wks?

I don't know, I think I've been doing both from the vary beginning.

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:20 PM

ok, i'm confused...you have a 3 year old and now one on the way, right?

did you trip on something, hit your head and have an epiphany after being with this woman now for oh, lets see, what about 4 years?

why in the world would have a second child with this person since you "hate her"???????????????????????????????????

how can you be this irresponsible? children need TWO loving parents, not the example you are giving them! no matter how long you have wanted to have a son, this is a most UN-healthy way to go about it. i cannot think a more selfish act than this....having a child for the sake of having a child....poor judgment to say the least!

by the way...you did have a choice and you have made it. you choose to be in a fraud of a relationship, but to make matters worse, you chose to bring a forth life into it as well. (if you do not plan against pregnancy than you might as well be planning for it!)

I’m not trying to blame anyone else here but myself. I did have somewhat of an epiphany. I realized that I’ve been lying to myself for a long time now and what’s worse, I realize that in one way or another I really knew the whole time. And as for the hating part, until a couple of days ago I never would have believed that I was capable of thinking such a thought. And about her. I worshipped the ground she walked on for a long time and I’m afraid that whether I like it or not I always will in some way.

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 09:25 PM

let this be a lesson for all the folks out there, don`t have kids with someone until after you have established a loving, respectful relationship. double up on the ol contraceptives

But I had children for the same reason most people do, by accident. Not that I would change anything, my little peanut is the light of my life.

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 09:21 PM
Yes, I know they will realize it eventually but my son is not even born yet. No matter how miserable I am there is no excuse whatsoever for leaving a pregnant woman, devil though she might be. And I do accept responsibility for this, I let myself believe that things would get better when in reality I had to know that they couldn't. I think that I just wanted to have a family so badly that I was willing to cut corners.

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 08:54 PM
I have a three year old whom I love dearly, she is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am now going to have a son, the whole thing is nearly complete. All I ever wanted since I was a kid myself was to have a son, a daughter, and a loving wife. The only problem is the wife part. Thank God I was smart enough not to marry her. I absolutely hate her, she is by far the worst girlfriend I or anyone could possibly have. Aside from the kids part I truly wish that I had never met her. I wish that I could get away but she has my children and they are more important to me than my chance at happiness. I feel that I have no choice but to stay with her. Every day I feel this growing resentment toward the ***** that has ruined my life but hey, I made my bed and now I have to sleep in it right?

no photo
Fri 03/26/10 08:45 PM
Just be careful, these things are usually just an infatuation. Don’t get in too deep. Next thing you know you’ve knocked her up and you’re trapped for life in an utterly miserable situation.:smile:

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:55 PM
Alright, good luck. I’ve got to get to bed. I’ve got a math exam to fail in the morning.

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:52 PM
Can’t live with them. Can’t get to class without them.

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:49 PM

Well she needs to do this fast because it making me upset... I been thinking about getting a new one soon... and this little tiffy she is giving me might just make me trade her butt in! Ha Ha

Well, what can I say? Women.

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:45 PM
Edited by Mrelectric30 on Wed 03/19/08 08:45 PM
The ambient temperature has nothing to do with it. A car can overheat in the Antarctic if its cooling system isn’t functioning properly. I think you’re fine though. You just need to get to know your new car just as she needs to get to know you.

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:32 PM
Is there a gauge on the instrument cluster that tells you the engine temperature?

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:29 PM
When you turn off the engine, the cylinder head may still be very hot. Since the temperature sensor is mounted in the head and, coolant is no longer flowing, it will send a signal that the car is overheating. The computer will turn on the radiator fan to cool it down. This is perfectly normal. Does your car have a temperature gauge?

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:23 PM
Some cars have an electric cooling fan that may run for a minute or two after the car is shut down. It sounds like this car is new enough to still be under warranty. Have you taken it to the dealer yet?

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:20 PM
Is there a short pause and then a buzzing sound for about a minute after you shut it off?

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:18 PM
Is it kind of a “ker-klunck, ker-klunck, ker-klunck” sound, followed by a short hiss?

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:17 PM
Is it a gas or a Diesel?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6