Community > Posts By > sybariticguy

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 09/10/16 11:12 AM
Wish, Fool, Stop, Dumb, Lust, Hate, Make, Have, Been, Want, Seek, Hide, Find, Lose, Keep, Knew, Wait, Play, Deny,

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 09/10/16 08:42 AM
If you are mature. know how to post at least six photos to accurately reflect your physical presence, write a narrative that is informative, defines what you seek in a partner, what your current life style consists of, what your hobbies and personal preferences are you are now half done. Next be able to peruse hundreds and yes I mean hundreds of profiles to meet a gentleman of your choice as many here are not as they seem ( less narrative, inarticulate, five word responses, lack of grammar, sexual innuendo and other inane comments and you are in the running. Of the four sites I currently enjoy this is the least likely to generate a matching female for me perhaps you will have better luck I would encourage more than one dating site and preferably one that at least requires payment as many do not have funds to date much less to join lol

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 09/10/16 06:23 AM

Yesh of course she is but this one is becoming unbearable to be honest

I'm kind and gentle but extremely short-tempered

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So its your manager.. heh

Seek a counselor and learn how to control your temper as others can only do so with your permission but you feel that others should not make you angry but it is you who choose to respond with anger and not another response.. Blaming others for ones feelings is a way to stay immature and not be in charge of ones feelings so I hope you get help and learn how to prevent others from having control over your feelings..

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 09/09/16 03:57 PM

Someone having rigid thoughts, beliefs and convictions, like the stuff about the moon landing and vaccines, is a red flag tongue2

I agree with that sentiment: dogmatism is bad. I'm willing to revise my beliefs about such things based on evidence.

Before I write someone off for believing something different than me I ask them why they believe what they believe. If they can engage in an open discussion about it instead of being dogmatic then things look rosier. An important part of the "asking why" process is to not challenge beliefs or tell them they are wrong. It's to seek to understand why they believe as they do.

Even if they are not appropriate for me, everyone should be treated kindly and with respect. Well lets go out on a limb here...

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 09/09/16 09:12 AM
Thanks by offering these a person can learn to identify their own preferences and that of a partner for better communication and support Hope people will see how each is important and what needs to be done to facilitate each other in more helpful and nurturing ways...

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 09/09/16 05:37 AM
Sorry I thought the world was made by the devil when god was not looking given all the horrors of poverty, pestilence, famine, disease, disasters, mental illness, cruelty, and a grandiose dose of self aggrandizement to quell the obvious flaws in any argument for design.....

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 09/07/16 08:44 AM

seems like they blame obarry...
Getting federal funding to run programs for students who were not capable of functioning but were given access to complete and ludicrous "Scholarships" helped seal their fate. The school gets the money up front and the students are left with debt over 100.000 for jobs that pay less than 25,000

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 09/07/16 08:03 AM
First its wise to seek counsel. Second you need to specify ages of kids as young ones should not meet any new men until a definitive commitment is made so they do not form an attachment and then be abandoned again.... Your pleas for not having affection due to having children is immature as you are free to date and do as you wish just not at home in front of the kids... Assume more responsibility is a great first step and not sacrifice the kids is the next Learning how to be a single person with kids simply requires new social skills and the willingness to assume adult responsibility..

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 09/06/16 03:09 PM

Well...for those old enough to remember.
This is definitely not what Miss America is supposed to represent. But neither were all the contestant  who posed nude.
Funny thing is.. this reminds me of all the hell, Rosie O'Donnell raised, calling the pageant sexist.

So, we might as well, crown this woman, give her a metal or cash or whatever & a few magazine  covers, tell her she is stunning  (?), that she is so brave (?) & how proud (?)  we are of her.

* Sigh*

Because it will never be the same.
We might as well get ready, for whatever is next on "Progressive Planet"
The yearning for former times is normal but is not to happen as the nature of all life is change .. enjoy your bittersweet retrospective musings and gracefully move forward and not into an abyss of desiring a life as an anarchronism...

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 09/06/16 09:24 AM

no way in hell...but I am aware of it bigsmile
your honesty is appreciated and we are now forwarned....

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 09/03/16 11:24 AM
thanks I have already met enough turkeys here lol

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 09/03/16 04:00 AM
The body politic in concept was created to foster political structure to help society in eventual practice was subverted to financial criteria which serves the politicians, lobbyists and special interest groups first as usual and this is institutionalized and as such, facilitates the need for superfluous rhetoric and diversion in potential solutions to social issues not admitted or addressed...

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 09/02/16 12:05 PM
As long as you live in the memory of a past love you will not find a new love as you are not finished grieving and remain in limbo with memories of the past. Anyone who truly loves will not ask a partner to stop seeking love if one dies but would encourage them to love more as it is the most precious gift and needs expression to be perpetuated...

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 09/01/16 07:53 PM

I found someone on this app that has blown me away:heart_eyes:I have the biggest crush on her & I'm trying to get in touch with her. Please help me. Her username is *********.
[/quote Sadly after asking others to do your bidding tends to make you appear weak in the eyes of a woman as you need to show her that you are confident and comfortable being with her and if not should find someone with whom you have said comfortableness. Don't be surprised if you ask another man to do your bidding and he ends up with the woman rather than you I learned that at 13... a great lesson at any age or time to learn better socialskills

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 09/01/16 05:30 PM
Sadly if you are only dating a single man you are unlikely to get a match all things being equal appearance, interests, geography, attraction, education, ability to write a narrative that actually has substantive content just as at least six representative photos that accurately and currently reflect your appearance, then of course it needs to be reciprocal. Many do not peruse the narratives and only use photos that tease out attraction but of course little else thus the process requires much work, effort, willingness to screen and not spend to much time in incessant emails and texting that delay the much needed quick meet and greet to ascertain potential chemistry and personality matching . If a person is willing to do all this his/her chances are greatly increased but given my perusal of over 1000 women, the number of well defined and representative narratives is quite small... Due diligence and tenacity are much needed and encouraged along with patience and kindness too

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 09/01/16 04:17 AM

Well this is.. kind of interesting.
Though I do think it may just be another way, in modern, PC society, to cast off responsibility.

Personally, I never drink.
Which is probably  a good  thing... because  one of my ex's once described  me as " A mean black man in a white woman's body". laugh
If you ever meet him... that comment  would  be hysterical... he went to jail, shortly after. 

rofl
"one of my exs" how many have you had ? the average is now 3 which suggests monogamy is not normal but is still being urged though its mostly a joke...

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 08/31/16 09:38 AM
Health seeking a partner and travel with collecting classic automobiles 4th

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 08/30/16 08:09 AM
How is it that I have learned how to walk over hot coals without burning my feet? Response to being hurt in love and learning how to go and love more and not lament the past....

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 08/29/16 10:38 PM

Best time for SEX!

Before you are 90.
No one wants to see that.
This is offensive to seniors who have as much right to a sex life as they can muster!!! Ageism rears its ugly head again...

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 08/29/16 02:34 PM
Poverty insures being ignored so most men are safe and not likely candidates

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next