Community > Posts By > sybariticguy

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 08/02/17 07:01 AM
If the children are under 12 its best not to have any contact with them till a solid relationship is formed so that the kids don't have a revolving door of men who only end up passing through and not forming a healthy attachment. Children do not need to have part time father figures as this creates instability and uncertainty. Its bad enough the biological father is not doing his job in being there, providing intellectual, emotional, physical, spiritual, financial and modeling appropriate adult behaviors for the child as a partner and friend to the mother

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 07/27/17 06:30 PM
Funny coming from someone who must ask for photos to be sent...

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 07/27/17 06:28 PM
If everything must have a cause then god must have a cause. If god does not have a cause then it follows neither does the universe from this argument there is no escape...

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 07/27/17 05:14 PM

Dear Soulmate,

Seek and you shall find

Me

P.S. I realize it doesn't exactly work that way. I'll see you when the time is right, in that moment that we are meant to discover each other :heart:
A person will find whom he/she seeks with effort not waiting for chance or mystical intervention. Without facing ones fears of rejection and social inhibition we tend to get what we deserve as the universe does not keep score and life is often random and willy nilly....

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 07/27/17 03:36 PM

As long as I don't have to drive his but around, I don't care about the car. Material things mean nothing to me unless I have to support the person
Fortunately not everyone needs to dichotomize and can be comfortable with both and others too. having support and material goods are not mutually exclusive and are often found together

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 07/27/17 03:14 PM
yes an egocentric way of communication with no concern for the affect on the other

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 07/27/17 08:57 AM
Edited by sybariticguy on Thu 07/27/17 09:02 AM
The narrative is informative but lacks an acknowledgement of basic physical chemistry which differentiates one person greatly from another. For example one woman can by her presence alone stimulate a man to multiple orgasms whereas another simply cannot. The differences among and between women are indeed quite strong and once a man has experienced a woman who is sexually more enticing he is more likely to repeat than with another who while satisfactory is simply not as intense. This is a magical quality not related to emotion, intellect, wealth or social standing...and is why a man will do almost anything to have the experiences repeated just as lack of physical passion cannot be ameliorated as chemistry trumps all techniques as offered by Masters and Johnson in their clinic in St Louis.... The unstated fallacy is that all women are the same and can all offer the same degree of physical passion and this is simply not true as one woman can out respond any other if one has been fortunate to have been with her. Without a diverse sample a man cannot know or experience the full range of sexual degrees of arousal and without can only accept what limited experiences afford..

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 07/26/17 10:12 AM
I am fortunate and have acquired several cars to date. I have 5 corvettes, 2 Mercedes Sl & SLC, 2 Jaguar XJS & XK8, Bricklin, Berlina, Allante, Buick Reatta, 365 GTS, 1992 GMC Conversion Van restored, and a 2917 Mustang daily driver . Previously owned over 125 as I have enjoyed collecting restoring and selling over the years as I enjoy taking a tired, worn, classic and bringing it back to near pristine condition a hobby that is both a marvelous experience and often lucrative too...

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 07/24/17 11:04 AM

You'd think that's the current situation, if you read the original post a little differently:

"I make only an average amount of money even though I am very good in bed, is money so important to girls that they won't pay (me) more for the very good sex?"

BTW "shag" (v) means "masturbate" in colloquial Indian English, not "fornicate"/"copulate" as you most likely meant.
Interesting!

I rather meant more this definition:
'Verb - Shag

To chase after; especially, to chase after and return (a ball)
hit usually out of play.
'
To shag baseballs is old, Austin Powers brought it to the forefront with shag baby!!

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 07/24/17 11:03 AM

You'd think that's the current situation, if you read the original post a little differently:

"I make only an average amount of money even though I am very good in bed, is money so important to girls that they won't pay (me) more for the very good sex?"

BTW "shag" (v) means "masturbate" in colloquial Indian English, not "fornicate"/"copulate" as you most likely meant.
Interesting!

I rather meant more this definition:
'Verb - Shag

To chase after; especially, to chase after and return (a ball)
hit usually out of play.
'
To shag baseballs is old, Austin Powers brought it to the forefront with shag baby!!

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 07/24/17 11:01 AM
Yes there is a progression from ghosting people to now ghosting a conversation just disappear. Its easy, hiding behind a screen or phone and have no concern for others just ones own immediate needs and not a miniscule of concern for etiquette .. We are much more crass and less kind as its pervasive and pernicious...

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 07/21/17 01:08 PM
is this really considered worth addressing?

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 07/17/17 10:26 AM
Simplistic generalization and actually useless but makes for good stereotyping of social class differentiation,..

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 07/16/17 09:37 PM
Self indulgent rationalizing I guess....

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 07/15/17 04:32 PM
Oversimplification as some folks are depressed and cannot change without a counselor and often drug assistance. If a persons mood is down for more than two weeks its best to seek help and for certain after four weeks a persons friends should take them to the nearest mental health center for an evaluation , best to error on side of help then end up at a funeral later ....

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 07/12/17 07:26 PM
Dorothy Parker said it this way regarding another woman like the aforementioned person " She ran the gamut of emotion from A to B

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 07/12/17 04:54 PM

Don't need love and friendship...WiFi, pizza's (food), water, air, good health,a comfy bed, smart gadgets....all I need....
I know people might no accept it but love is just a word created to coverup lust/ desire to feel needed(important) by someone...and friendship is just the need to be accepted by others...u don't need friends when you're alone...u only need them when u see others surrounded by them~
the aforementioned response is a wonderful example of a person in denial regarding their emotional and social needs. I am a rock I am an island and a rock feels no pain (thanks Simon and Garfunkel)

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 07/12/17 08:20 AM

About a fella from across the pond (UK)

I don't know if this is because I was binge watching Elementary or because my estranged husband lives there, but whoever that was,,,WOW

lol

I love dreams with people I don't actually know, they are that much more mysterious/exciting,,

so, for fun, how many of my fellow minglers are brits ?
its safer and your imagination has fun without risk

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 07/09/17 03:11 PM

When you're blinded by love....lights don't matter.
and of course if blind its a moot point

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 07/09/17 09:06 AM

I Generally hear 'out of your league' to mean someone is too good for another

its all semantics, but I prefer to deal with compatibility,, some people are compatible with me and others are not,,,,,
whats the meaning of meaning?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25