Community > Posts By > sybariticguy

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 03/27/17 08:28 PM

I was talking today about things that I have studied in the past and I thought to my self, I know all these things, but what am I doing with it?

well, what about getting a job?

how do you know he is not working?

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 03/27/17 05:42 PM

I say at the start that the example about race is out of place, as the definition of racist is decisions acquired based only about race. There are racist decisions, but calling someone a RACIST is a different level because our culture assigns to that word the character of a monster, which is not always true,but people shy away from the label anyhow due to that connection.

as to the rest,

someone patting someone on the head is not evidence of sex
walking with people is not evidence sex is occurring
not having sex is not evidence of impotence, but by definition, only abstinence

I think there are logical conclusions and conclusions that people 'jump to'

because it is how our brain works, to find an answer or a solution, we are presented with variables and do our best to define them.

illogical conclusions are usually the result of lazy thinking or intolerance

[/quote and learning how not to jump to conclusions is the failure to learn the art of suspended judgement and the discipline that can teach this is philosophy...

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 03/27/17 04:59 PM
Is makes little sense to commit until both agree and as for stringing along no one is obligated to do anything other than not have the social skills to manage dating or finding someone to teach these needed social skills...

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 03/27/17 04:57 PM

If I am dating someone I like I have no desire to look elsewhere.I am a one man woman
Imagine committing without knowing they are worth the time to learn if a commitment is appropriate///

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 03/27/17 04:55 PM

There are plenty of good women out there who will love you for who you are and not what you have, But they may not appear at your door. You might have to look for them :)
Maybe send a cab so they can meet you somewhere for a free dinner too lol

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 03/27/17 04:16 PM

I was obviously disappointed and grossed out given I specify HWP and quickly decided it was better not to say anything which would be derogatory so I reached into my wallet and put a 50 dollar bill on her plate and simply said Have a nice lunch and left,

She later texted me and asked What did I do? No response.

Another option would have been to grant her the courtesy of an honest and polite response to her text after you had recovered from the initial shock.

May you never suffer such humiliation at the hands of someone who finds you unattractive
I wont have lied and deceived them if it happens..lol

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 03/27/17 04:15 PM

Sad rather than weird A woman posted six photos of herself all quite alluring and attractive ( similar to ann Margret) we agreed to meet she met me at the door all 260 lbs waddled to a table, the waiter had to move the table three times in order for her to be seated (REALLY) I was obviously disappointed and grossed out given I specify HWP and quickly decided it was better not to say anything which would be derogatory so I reached into my wallet and put a 50 dollar bill on her plate and simply said Have a nice lunch and left, She later texted me and asked What did I do? No response. In all I have met 6 or so obese women who hide behind head shots alone or on one occasion posted another womans photos for her own. I suggest if you seek HWP do not agree to meet unless you are actually able to ascertain they are in fact, HWP. Of course if you appreciate BBW over seventy per cent of women are excellent candidates and a match in heaven is possible...

What is HWP and BBW??? biggrin HWP Height Weight Proportionate & BBW big Beautiful Woman singles lingo on dating sites

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 03/27/17 03:00 PM
Sorry but I was lost when neither made a first move which suggests neither have the maturity or social skills necessary to open the conversation to potential relationships and thus lose by social ineptitude and lack of courage with the necessary skills to simply share ones emotions honestly and directly...

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 03/27/17 11:48 AM
One could simply differentiate reactions from knowing how to respond too..

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 03/27/17 09:23 AM
till the end of looking

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 03/27/17 07:14 AM
Sad rather than weird A woman posted six photos of herself all quite alluring and attractive ( similar to ann Margret) we agreed to meet she met me at the door all 260 lbs waddled to a table, the waiter had to move the table three times in order for her to be seated (REALLY) I was obviously disappointed and grossed out given I specify HWP and quickly decided it was better not to say anything which would be derogatory so I reached into my wallet and put a 50 dollar bill on her plate and simply said Have a nice lunch and left, She later texted me and asked What did I do? No response. In all I have met 6 or so obese women who hide behind head shots alone or on one occasion posted another womans photos for her own. I suggest if you seek HWP do not agree to meet unless you are actually able to ascertain they are in fact, HWP. Of course if you appreciate BBW over seventy per cent of women are excellent candidates and a match in heaven is possible...

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 03/25/17 01:22 PM

yeah well, you are old enough to be their father..so it most likely creeped them out.
Electra loves daddy.....

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 03/24/17 09:02 PM
helpful clarification and yes the differentiation is apropos and a similar one needs to be done for egotism egoism, and egotism a la Nathanial Branden via Ayn Rand

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 03/24/17 10:33 AM
The distance is all the way to the end...

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 03/24/17 06:19 AM
I'm in love with love

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 03/24/17 05:25 AM
Perhaps its a better idea to meet and not spend your time in wishful thinking as falling for someone whom you have not met suggests a lack of judgement as you are better served meeting sooner and see if the gentleman is real and not a fantasy you experienced by a scammer . good luck

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 03/23/17 12:21 PM
If you really loved me you would not ask....

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 03/20/17 08:52 PM
some folks appear to need the certainty of a fenced in dogmatic creed and from this there is no escape

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 03/20/17 05:47 PM
Sorry I thought men o pause was where a woman took a break from dating so many goofy men she needed to escape for awhile...

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 03/19/17 04:20 PM

I will tell you later tongue2

Just kidding. Travel is a very common interest. I believe most people would like to get out and experience other wonderful places in the world smile2
it also suggests affluence as one has funds to go as one wishes and that is desirable to many just as having sufficient time to do so matters to those with the means...

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25