Community > Posts By > MrBoJingles

MrBoJingles's photo
Sun 12/01/13 05:32 PM
LOL at the trunk thing. WoW I've had a few girlfriends I'd rather just leave in the trunk . I couldn't be that cruel to the dog.

MrBoJingles's photo
Sun 12/01/13 05:28 PM
Blonde hair green eyes and a real long hug. The smell of her hair and skin and the feeling of never having to let go. Other than that her pulling my heart out of my chest in the end. Whopper with cheese and a bucket of chocolate. Nice part is I can use the bucket to puke in when it is over

MrBoJingles's photo
Sun 11/24/13 06:22 PM
Last one bought me a puppy, puppy was awesome bull mastiff sweet dog. She kept her when I moved out. Heart breaking to let the dog go. Really I will buy my own puppy this way its not a tool to use as leverage or a throw in your face when there is a argument I bought you this type deal. G/F part guess that will take time or happens when it was meant to.

MrBoJingles's photo
Thu 11/21/13 07:31 PM
Trying not to think

MrBoJingles's photo
Thu 11/21/13 05:15 PM
I agree I hate when women use me as a dildo really jam a battery in my *** lol. Yikes some people are out for just one thing and that is it. I never cared for one night stands but they have happened. Sucks when you get emotionally attached and the other walks away.

MrBoJingles's photo
Thu 11/21/13 05:11 PM

No offense to the men here but it is nice to see a man that wants more then just a one night stand. I say shame on you to the lady that didn't say hey lets just have fun and NSA and that is it.
flowerforyou

What if he didn't know it was going to be just a one night stand?? Did he agree to that? Or did he think it was going to be more? The way I read it, I think he thought it was going to be???

MrBoJingles's photo
Thu 11/21/13 05:05 PM
It's a over abused word. Love to me is that relentless yearning thoughts and feelings that makes you a insane azz that does anything to be with someone. Your every thought waking to sleeping and not being able to say there name without smiling. It's amazing but doesn't happen often
There are other kinds of love think my interpretation is being In Love

MrBoJingles's photo
Thu 11/21/13 03:46 PM
I think everyone in the tread is from other countries. Seems non of the local people talk. And welcome

MrBoJingles's photo
Thu 11/21/13 03:33 PM
Puppy it is, don't think they will let me get a panther in city limits. Seen a few cougar's running around.

MrBoJingles's photo
Thu 11/21/13 11:06 AM
Place is kinda entertaining laugh

MrBoJingles's photo
Thu 11/21/13 11:04 AM
Been a while for both hmmm what to decide both have Ups and downs...

MrBoJingles's photo
Thu 11/21/13 10:49 AM
Holy hell no not a real name lol, Dennis say's: yikes

MrBoJingles's photo
Thu 11/21/13 10:46 AM
My windows phone same deal but I get smiley's ohwell

MrBoJingles's photo
Thu 11/21/13 10:44 AM
The society that say's dat lol yeah it gets worse by the year. My kids can't even read the letter I wrote them because it's script. Kids today have gadgets to do it for them

MrBoJingles's photo
Thu 11/21/13 10:27 AM
I generally don't fall in love, so I would say sex you might pull a muscle or catch something

MrBoJingles's photo
Thu 11/21/13 10:08 AM
Average falling in love time is with in 8 to 10 weeks. Until you actually spend serious time with someone it's a fantasy of the mind

MrBoJingles's photo
Thu 11/21/13 07:25 AM
How do you know anyone is real or not. Hell I met fake people face to face. IDK why people pretend to be what they aren't. There loss I guess

MrBoJingles's photo
Thu 11/21/13 07:12 AM
Bird pop is good luck, supposedly.

MrBoJingles's photo
Thu 11/21/13 03:46 AM
I've dated 1 woman half my age but been with a few that were quite younger. Nothing wrong with it. I prefer younger women but that is me. Depends on their maturity.

MrBoJingles's photo
Thu 11/21/13 03:42 AM
Dead straight

Previous 1