Community > Posts By > LovelyAbby

LovelyAbby's photo
Tue 02/25/14 11:56 AM
7 years is nothing...If you love each other, who cares? Be happy, live your life, don't live life on what others may or may not think. Have no regrets...live, love, laugh...:D

LovelyAbby's photo
Tue 01/14/14 10:43 AM
Lol...FOX....that is funny!!

LovelyAbby's photo
Thu 12/05/13 12:49 AM
Its good you found out now before u married him. If he truly loves you, he wouldn't cheat on you. The same goes for women who cheat on their men. He is a loser...youll find someone who loves and wants only you. chon up! :D

LovelyAbby's photo
Thu 09/19/13 10:36 PM
There are guys on mingle from Spruce Grove, you just have to do a search. GOOD LUCK my fellow Albertan :D

LovelyAbby's photo
Sat 09/14/13 07:36 PM
The ones that have sunglasses on....you can't see their eyes, or their face.....are they hiding something?

LovelyAbby's photo
Sun 08/25/13 04:11 PM
No...but I live in the same country at least...lol, but still thousands of kilometers away. You are handsome though... :P

LovelyAbby's photo
Sun 08/25/13 03:56 PM
My suggestion is to be yourself. Men are the same all over the world. They are nice and caring, or they are not...it depends on the individual... Have fun, and GOOD LUCK!:D

LovelyAbby's photo
Sun 08/25/13 03:03 PM
Sounds very yummy, now I'm hungry...lol

LovelyAbby's photo
Mon 08/12/13 11:30 PM
Why is the partner sitting home waiting? Get out and do something. There is an issue of trust here....enjoy the time with them away with there buddies, pamper yourself.

LovelyAbby's photo
Tue 07/30/13 11:02 AM
oh so very true. All my close friends are the ones who stay to clean up. I am so blessed. :D