Community > Posts By > Angelface2000

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 03:58 PM

BIMMER.....SHORT FOR BMW, THE FINEST VEHICLE I THINK I HAVE EVER HAD THE PRIVELAGE OF FEELING, LOL

SEE, I AM A REAL MAN THAT LOVES A FINE AUTOMOBILE, just know it is not the answer to happiness, lol

OIC a Beamer...Gotcha

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 03:51 PM

I have been told by 3 different psychics that the age of my soul is in the 90's...I have had
re-occurring dreams of being hunted by witches and trapped in a castle with hidden rooms. I used these rooms that lead to other rooms to hide and then escape...these are also flying dreams....and the witches always capture me..
crazy! i have constant dreams about zombies and me just running until i get killed,then i wake up

Too much horror T.V. perhaps? laugh

Ive had these dreams since I was a child, around 5 I think....

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 03:47 PM

peace man to all really, i got no beef with NO ONE.....all i see is LOVE thru the great smoke of emotion, lol

i got know desire for any women to come and love me silly, but rather to make a women FIRST love herself, then she KNOW what man she WISH for......

give a women the moon and stars, and if she doubts herself, she will doubt the man.........so now i no nlopnger seek to give my ex the bimmers and mercedes, and porcha's i once gave, but rather seek to make her love herself, as the pain of failure to give all a man has to give and still come up short is one i do not wish to relive, lol.......

What is a Bimmer?

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 03:45 PM

damn, it is true the test of a mans strength is how easy he can be brought to anger under presure.......

i am happy to be moron and know the truth than a moron that does NOT know the truth, lol.....

if you wish to attack me that is good, but better for private email.......i invite you to send to my email all the things your mind says that are bad about me, then perhaps you will be RID of all your own frustrations and be able to accept ALL PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT LIKE YOU, AND NOT WISH HARM ON THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT, LOL.....

a small way to see that robs the heart of all the love that is dying to get out.......

the mind whisper MANY LIES, FOR THE HEART TO COMPLETE THE TRUTH......you only speak these things from a place of misery that you sleep in each night, and this i did not create, you did.....SO WHY BLAME ME AND THE WORDS I SAY FOR BRING IT TO YOUR MIND, AND WHY YOU RESPOND WITH SUCH FIERCE OPPOSITION....

one cannot oppose something so strongly unless it fear there is some truth in it, or it would be as water off a ducks back......

your back is not tuff enough yet my friend......what kind of man can not hear words without spouting of "****ing moron"......sounds as if my kindergarten child.....no wait, my child would never even have to say such, lol......do yourself a favor and give me a break with your moaning over harmless words.......

are you hitting on me? huh noway

not into THAT kind of male affection bro, lol....sorry, but maybe someone else has some for you, lol.......

women i love as they hone me and refine me, as left alone i am a ship without a good sail......but then these are things about women you have no knowledge of, and why you do not find what you seek yet......a women is to TELL the man symptoms of flaw they see in his character, for him to go and search out the antedote.....how could i EVER live without women.....r we done yet?

the epidemic can become a pandemic if the antedote isnt found soon...though the woman can tell the man of the symptoms....the man probably will not follow through with treatment...hence reocurring symptoms....the word denial is the most harmful symptom...and most deny being in denial..:tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 03:35 PM
I once dated a guy and on the first date he stopped by his moms house and insisted I come inside...while he was using the little boys room, she proceeded to say,"He's a great catch, even though hes hung like a field mouse" I was puzzled then, mortified...couldnt wait for that date to be over...wow!!

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 03:30 PM

cause after the best no one can compare

oooooooohhh....... I so like this answer!:heart:

Rock on! drinker

(((Light)))flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 03:25 PM
I have been told by 3 different psychics that the age of my soul is in the 90's...I have had
re-occurring dreams of being hunted by witches and trapped in a castle with hidden rooms. I used these rooms that lead to other rooms to hide and then escape...these are also flying dreams....and the witches always capture me..

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 03:18 PM

lilangel has a great smile but angelface2000 has the face and smile of an angel flowerforyou

<<deep sigh>>

Sounds like Sumbody is in LUB :wink: bigsmile

I think he's in like:wink:

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 03:16 PM

lilangel has a great smile but angelface2000 has the face and smile of an angel flowerforyou

<<deep sigh>>

blushing thats my name dont wear it out..ty flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 03:11 PM

At one time I would have said NO WAY but I am now seeing a man I briefly dated about 4 years ago. It wasn't a good time for him (too recently divorced) but we remained friends over the years. He came over one night to hang out and asked me if I would consider dating him again. He explained a lot of things from the previous time. We have been seeing each other for a couple of months now.. and so far so good.

Well that's different. You didn't break up on a sour note. YOu remained friends. I am talkig about a total J*RKOFF who realizes too late that he Effed up and expects a revolving door heart upon return.noway

You think you're always right...
I think it's only fair to say... you couldn't be more wrong…
Every time you call and I reject you…
You assume that you know everything I'm thinking…
But what you don't know is I'll always prove you wrong…
The raw truth of the matter is I’m so over this…
The quality of life I am seeking cannot be obtained...
When the disorder in your own self cannot be contained
All you can offer is endless despair…
When everything you are and everything you want to be
Are conflicted because you aren't who you used to be…
You're helpless because you can't change the past and
You're pissed off at the world for it... Please don't call me...
Save yourself the trouble because you are who you used to be….
You haven't changed…and as long as someone doesn't stand up to you
You'll remain the same….and continue on breaking hearts….
While you may seem to think you still have them all...
Waiting there for your unannounced arrival…
Like a hero coming to rescue them from their monotonous lives without you…
Let me be the first to tell you…my bells broken…so please don't ring it...
And when you find yourself wondering what I’m doing….
Call someone else…because I won't be available…
You went from hero to zero in my book…
You won't be wiping your feet on my doormat…
And I won't be there with open arms to greet you…
You can't show love to someone else until you can accept yourself for who you truly are…
And if she is willing to love you and your faults….then she can have both of you...
Because I’m through with trying to decide which one of you, you actually are...

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 02:38 PM
an ending to my story if too far off to even try to imagine...however, I have had a character in my book reappear in other chapters...the reality is...I cant make him go away....he doesnt get it...and wont let go....but my feelings for him are non existant....in my mind he is a fictional character trying to play a non fictional role....I refuse to be dragged behind prince charmings white horse....while he lashes out with his whip and digs his spurs harder into the flanks of the horse....I'd rather rollerskate on gravel, naked with a snake around my neck, choking the life out me :tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 10:57 PM
I had some dark chocolate m&m's

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 10:50 PM

All that's missing is the MySpace-ish "self-shot" with your face in a contorted, cutesy-kissy face. Those kinds of pics are all the rage with the ladies, you know? laugh

You dont like my picohwell

sad sad sad sad

I didn't say I didn't like those kinds of pics, nor did I say that I didn't like your pic. I was just saying that msmyka was just missing such a pic. flowerforyou

Ill change it to my house instead...its way cooler to look at anyway:)~

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 10:46 PM

All that's missing is the MySpace-ish "self-shot" with your face in a contorted, cutesy-kissy face. Those kinds of pics are all the rage with the ladies, you know? laugh

You dont like my picohwell

sad sad sad sad

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 10:38 PM
I didnt look at ur profile...but...you're gorgeous:)

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 10:29 PM
try a Google search...

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 10:21 PM
Sounds like he enjoys feeling like he has the upper hand...dont let prince charming pick you up on his white horses...only to drag you behind to eat dirt....The one who truly loves you wont continue to hurt you...if he takes you for granted show him the door....and remember you have to fall apart in order to put yourself back together againflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 10:17 PM
Is that all it takes you?...lol

j/k

I love having my hair brushed:)

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 10:46 PM

call 911 its an emergency!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude!!! Ur hair.....its red....

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 10:37 PM

i bet it's haunted

You never know.:wink:

Im looking up some history...it was built in sit down....1896!!!!

that's ooooooooold........

but its gorgeous and I love it...

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next