biggrin
:angel:

no photo
Wed 09/10/08 11:17 AM
My space to yours?

I have one :wink:

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 04:59 PM
I would remain friends with my fwb but no sex....my fwb is my best friend:heart:

:heart: (((my gorgeous flower friend))):heart:
smooched smooched :banana:

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 04:39 PM
You can spend your life drawing lines or you can live your life crossing them...
which girl are you?

Go gettum gurl=]

I feel ya though..Ive never had anything handed to me my whole life...I have already been through school and paid my own way...and I am needing a career change...I cant get enough..I love to learnbigsmile

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 04:30 PM
You know I got love for a b!atch:heart:

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 04:28 PM
I totally agree hunflowers I want to get my bachelors in the art of psychology and minor in sociology...and its outrageous!

I am opting to be a flight attendant=] I think anyways, Im still deciding for sure:smile:

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 04:25 PM
((Lily))

Couldnt bring yourself to say the word "MOIST"?

lollaugh :wink: bigsmile

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 04:23 PM
River:heart:

I cherish my Sarah McLachlan christmas cdbigsmile

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 04:11 PM

Just for fun but I did end up meeting someone I rather enjoy spending time with smitten

:heart: bigsmile ((Myka))

I have made some incredible friends on this site...flowers I cant imagine life without them now....looks like Im in it for the long haul....I cant wait to come home to all of you :wink:

no photo
Sat 08/23/08 02:09 PM

Angel (you are gorgeous, btw...you, too, Kimmie), what type of business do you have?

Gotta get ready for work...Happy Friday to all!

blushing Aww thank you Lou Louflowers

Hair salon...some people make me:banana:

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:14 AM
Would you believe that? laugh
Kids are smartbigsmile

:heart:

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:11 AM
Edited by Angelface2000 on Fri 08/22/08 10:15 AM
The day after i got back from my trip to CO, AZ and New Mexico I went to one of my customers aunts house to do their hair...(shes a Dr's wife) and was greeted by three dogs when I arrived...while walking to their door...one of the dogs bit me on the back of my thigh two or three times...she walked outside and said, "ya he bites" I didnt assess the damages at the moment but later she said " ya he got ya" and when I looked in the mirror after I got home..I a mass of HUGE bruises on the back of my thigh...shes lucky he didnt break the skin....

These people live in the same neighborhood as one of my friends (who is an orthopedic surgeon) and that same dog has bitten one of her daughters...her husband suggested that I sue her...(hes ans Assa prosecuting atty) but I didnt feel the need I wasnt injured....She should have put the dog up or warned me ahead of time, or walked out to the car to greet me...that dog shouldnt be allowed to roam freegrumble

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:02 AM
Tell him he's gonna get worms in his belly....and it could cause some serious problems...and he could have to spend time in the hospital, possibly have to start taking shots with big 4 inch needles....

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 09:59 AM
Edited by Angelface2000 on Fri 08/22/08 10:03 AM
Last Thursday I took my little cousin Ashley out to eat at the Roadhouse...and we went and got matching tats...then she came to my house with me and spent the night....
It was her first day at Community college and I am so proud of her....She wasnt going to go but I threatened within an inch of her life that Id quit funding her spending money if she didnt go...and we talked about other options...I hope that she has gained back some of the self esteem she has lostflowerforyou

This is us<--------------

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:57 AM

I asked him what his favorite color is..bigsmile
we have this whole communication in french thing thats been going on for monthssmokin

Both are sweet!....I like the comforts of home...but the sand in my toes..tough choice...guess that would depend on who was with me........

Myrrdin>>>>

Boxers or briefs?:wink:

I'm all about the skin tight boxers smokin

so... angel>>> what culture interests you most?

The Geisha traditions, culture and customs for 500 please..

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:55 AM
I AM STARVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:54 AM

That sounds like a good collection happy
I had some malibu tonight...I like it because I can't taste it in coke laugh
I don't like to taste my alcohol

Coconut rum and diet coke is my favorite drinkdrinker :heart:

Get the eff out!

Please dont freaking tell me thats your favorite drinkdrinker noway

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:50 AM
That sounds like a good collection happy
I had some malibu tonight...I like it because I can't taste it in coke laugh