Community > Posts By > Angelface2000

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:49 AM
I asked him what his favorite color is..bigsmile
we have this whole communication in french thing thats been going on for monthssmokin

Both are sweet!....I like the comforts of home...but the sand in my toes..tough choice...guess that would depend on who was with me........

Myrrdin>>>>

Boxers or briefs?:wink:

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:38 AM

See jace has already been skipped...

Oh wait...hee hee:wink:
So.....Que votre couleur préférée ?

Purple. C'est une couleur enivrante pour moi.

Especially when worn by a woman. (=

Thats my favorite color you freak!

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:38 AM
I have notebooks full also....I call them Internal Narratives..but I also write lyrics and sing:heart:

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:31 AM

this wont last long...too many ppl will get confused and skipped..

that's ok as long as people actually start getting below the surface... just tired of the threads reminding me of high school smokin

See jace has already been skipped...

Oh wait...hee hee:wink:
So.....Que votre couleur préférée ?

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:29 AM

Everyone here agrees, I got friends I've talked to and they agree it's wrong for someone to be on a dating site...

Maybe it's just ok for a girl to be on a dating site but if a guy were to do it, he's a cheating dog

and yes I mentioned earlier on here that I did flirt with a girl on myspace but I also mentioned that I apologized

Ok, back to you my friend. Its hard to find a decent woman or in your case girl. So when you do find one its best not to chok'em out with affection or overbearing behavior.
As a matter of fact there is this girl on one of the other forums who is in love with a guy she has never met. This guys been feeding her lines about going out to the country with his dogs on vacation. He told her he would be on vacation for 9 days and would make arrangements to meet her when he got back.

See what you gotta do is fill your life up with other stuff to do besides hover over a female. Women are like icing on the cake you make your life interesting and they will naturally want to be a part of it. They follow never let them lead or you are F@#kD. Oh and never stalk never ever stalk.

and if you are really lucky they will do it very wellbigsmile

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:25 AM

I actually never liked the idea of giving flowers as symbol of love or anything else, really.

"Here, a symbol of my love. 12 flowers that will die and shrivel up in 2 weeks."

Not my cup of tea.

But once for a girl I loved, I bought her a little violet plant. (Violets were her favorite.) I said, "Rather than buy you a bunch of flowers that will die, I thought I'd get you something that will take root, and live a long time."

It worked, at the time. (=

Roses dont even last one week, let alone two...they remind me of death and how quickly people move on in their lives when someone they love dies...like it never happened...just like when a guy forgets its a special occasion and buys roses as a cover...and acts like he never forgot in the first placefrown

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:22 AM
I think a heaventree would be lovely..I:heart: stars...I have 3 tattooed on my body..

so the first option please:heart:

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:19 AM
Clover

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:18 AM
How long have you been a nurse?flowerforyou

this wont last long...too many ppl will get confused and skipped..

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:11 AM

My favorites are Orchids...:heart:

HUMMMM..A flower that is the same color as your hair and just as beautiful.

There are thousands of species of Orchids....and they grow in different color varieties...but ummm..last time I checked..they didnt come in "blonde"..

dont beat it to death

They come in platnum.

Beat it, just beat it! la la la la la la la la la it doesnt matter who's wrong or right just beat itflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:10 AM
Edited by Angelface2000 on Fri 08/22/08 02:16 AM

Roses are red
Orchids are blonde
but I like the lilies
I find in the pond

I love the wildflowers
I find on the way
in so many colors
that make a bouquet

Inspirational!flowerforyou
I think I will go buy myself flowers tomorrowflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:09 AM
Most, if not all men when they remember that it is a holiday or birthday etc...just say..Aha! Ill buy her some roses because they wait until the last minute and dont put anymore thought into it...its the easy way out......its so cliche' and everyone is doing it..and its not for me...Id rather get a hand written note on the back of a receipt from the dollar storebigsmile

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:05 AM

Orchids are erotic

I usually gather wildflowers along the way

Cemeteries are not a good idea. Ghosts might follow me to my gal's house trying to get the flowers back and she might find the ghost more attractive than me.

Roses are way over-rated but a single rose makes a nice simple statement depending on the color.

Receiving roses from a female friend and/or family...is okay...sending roses to a female friend and/or family...okayflowerforyou

but from my man..no way!grumble

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:02 AM

For Angel:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c2/Holcoglossum_kimballianum_Orchi_04.jpg

For Lily:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a3/Lilium_tsingtauense.jpg

Beautiful=]

Thank youblushing

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:01 AM

HUMMMM..A flower that is the same color as your hair and just as beautiful.

There are thousands of species of Orchids....and they grow in different color varieties...but ummm..last time I checked..they didnt come in "blonde"..

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 01:53 AM

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 01:40 AM
I got roses from two guys on Valentines day...from two different flower companies..and I told them to just take em to the hospital and give them to some random patients...because I wasnt excepting flowers from someone who wasnt my man...and if he were my man he would know that I hate roses.....and if he was my man and he bought me roses.....Id probably consider dumping him.devil Evil chit..I knowbigsmile

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 01:37 AM

Nobody really dumped anyone really, we're at mutual dumps. I dumped her for being on the dating site and she dumped me for flirting with another girl on myspace... I apologized and am surprising her with roses tomorrow... I'm not a cheater never have and never will.

Roses are GAY!!!

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 01:21 AM

I have never considered a month "EXCLUSIVE".
Thats still the free trial period to test the product....and see if you want to keep it or send it back to...well wherever it came from.
so....its like a package?noway

Yes, if he's got a nice one I'll keep him....

laugh Funny thing is..he lives in a town called, Sausagebigsmile

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 01:19 AM

I have never considered a month "EXCLUSIVE".
Thats still the free trial period to test the product....and see if you want to keep it or send it back to...well wherever it came from.
so....its like a package?noway

Yes, if he's got a nice one I'll keep him....

bigsmile devil Gotta :heart: RAUNCH!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25