Community > Posts By > Angelface2000

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 08:45 AM

not funny angelface :(

flowerforyou I made it outta duck tapebigsmile

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 08:39 AM

So after you have taped yourself all up...how long is it before someone comes to your rescue?

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh I think the answer is evident as he looks like he's still taped up as we speak. He's hitting the keys with his schnozola!!!!!!!!! HE'S WAITING FOR YOU TO "RESCUE" HIM, Angelface!!!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Ah well his mom will probably be coming in his room to bring him lunch anytime....perhaps even cut his sandwiches into little triangles...

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 08:33 AM
So after you have taped yourself all up...how long is it before someone comes to your rescue?

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 08:31 AM

Maybe he was being kidnapped.

We were just too slow to help

laugh laugh laugh devil

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 08:30 AM
I have it in 7 colorsbigsmile

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 08:28 AM

I'm so freakin' great I can't stand it!!! How are you, Toddo????????? Happy Flippin' Saturday!!! drinker

Someone is in an awfully flippin fantastic mood today:wink: bigsmile

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 08:26 AM
Let me guess...um you cant delete your profile...??bigsmile

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 11:27 PM

Talk to me.....

Just so you know...=]
I am still laughing about that post from yesterday about all women chasing the same guy...I laughed hysterically til I cried last night over that....

Thanx:wink: :heart: flowerforyou bigsmile

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 11:19 PM

My eyes (They change color, my my smile, my tongue(So I have been) my pecks, arms, tummy could use some work but still loving it, You knowblushing, Gluts, back of my legs are smoking....Feet are kind of big but you know what hat meansblushing

Yep thats the full inventory:wink:

That shoe size thing dont mean chit...but heres to hoping for your own sake that you can see itdrinker

Why you want to be a hater and attack? Why do want to attack the size of my ****? Why be so mean. When I got a divorce I was 280lbs and now after a lot a work I am 215.. Why u you want to try and hurt my feelings and be so mean? What is the reason??? Why? Do you feel better? Feel like a big person. I work out 3 times a week to feel good and you want to insinuate my penis size is small...Why? We should wish good things for people and not be haters. Why? Why???

Are you being serious right now?

You made a comment about shoe size and this is a public forum..and my opinion about the shoe size thing is that it makes a squat....

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 11:09 PM

My eyes (They change color, my my smile, my tongue(So I have been) my pecks, arms, tummy could use some work but still loving it, You knowblushing, Gluts, back of my legs are smoking....Feet are kind of big but you know what hat meansblushing

Yep thats the full inventory:wink:

That shoe size thing dont mean chit...but heres to hoping for your own sake that you can see itdrinker

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 11:05 PM

I embrace my whole self....
and I have great assets:wink:

That is a much cooler answer than I could have come up with...
way to go!

Aww thanx beautifulflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 10:57 PM

:smile: What is the best part of your body?:smile:

my brain, my spine, and my guts... Those are the sexiest at least.

Um Lil you forgot one hun....

starts with b and ends in alls

:heart:

I forgot those are so big I wear them on my chest... if I wore them in my pants my pants wouldn't fit...:banana:

:heart: Hi sugar...

I know right...??

Missed ya gurlflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 10:53 PM

:smile: What is the best part of your body?:smile:

my brain, my spine, and my guts... Those are the sexiest at least.

Um Lil you forgot one hun....

starts with b and ends in alls

:heart:

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 10:49 PM
I embrace my whole self....
and I have great assets:wink:

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 10:48 PM
Welcome to the funhouseflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 10:35 PM
I am so sorry for your misfortune and your loss chuckfrown

That should make others appreciate their own lives a lil more...and their abilities as wellflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 10:32 PM
lol...glad you cleared that up...I was trying to decipher what you meant exactly...but I wasnt worried about it..

thanx tho:wink:

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 10:21 PM
Do what you gotta do:wink: flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 08:50 PM

devil Rate youdevil

Ya what would you rate me Patsfan?

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 08:49 PM
I had a feeling that would get moved...devil

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25