Community > Posts By > Angelface2000

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 02:49 PM
Oh ya and earlier the guy down the road was walking his boyfriend on a leash and ...yes all fours....insane in the brainnoway

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 02:47 PM

How do you know we are freaks? Have you been going to the meetings?

Im not calling you a freak or any specific group....

Ive just had some weird messages and saw some strange and demented photos today on here...and some of the posts too..

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 02:46 PM

I JUST woke up rofl

(((Myka)))

Mornin beautifulflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 02:45 PM

A lot of them are on here! laugh laugh

Thats what I mean Jim:wink:

Justaguy:
I thought we had a full moon Thurs night?

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 02:38 PM
There are a lot of freaks and weirdos out today.....grumble noway ohwell

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 02:31 PM
Kissing is a great way to determine how else he can use that mouthblushing
and there must be kissing chemistry..of course...

You must really be getting a lot of action mirror...Your posts the last couple weeks have me curiousbigsmile

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 02:28 PM
Since polyps are at the other end of the spectrum:wink:
I suppose you are getting at the fact that we take it in the rear for each other...?bigsmile :wink: laugh

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:51 AM

I just perved your profile wearing a rubber suit!!!bigsmile laugh

Sweet!! I love rubber chickensbigsmile

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:50 AM

They saw your post stating you had all the duct tape in diff colors and decided to perv ya!rofl

Were you a fly on the wall in that discussion?:wink: bigsmile :heart:

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:48 AM

This makes me truly sad for youfrown Not sympathetic..and in no way am I condoning your lifestyle...but there is so much in the way you speak that is poetic and it makes me sad...because you are an intelligent woman and the answer is right in front of you.....but to be honest...if he's so far gone that he doesnt even "see" you anymore...its time to walk...even if it is the most painful thing you ever do in your life....even if your love for him exceeds any and all things.....your love for yourself...should be much greater....and the material things mean nothing....flowerforyou

a greed. material is not ALL THAT

hugs for you too angelface but perhaps acceptance and happy peaceful homes are

how do we make those for girls decided they're not objets d'art. sounds like material provides the options on lifestyle is the issue or non-issue.

Thanksflowerforyou ...I also think there is a lot of love involved as well...they have a history and part of her feels that need to stand beside him...although I think she will find herself standing behind him....and even if screaming his name...he may never turn and look at her..

We as women feel that need to nurture...and men seek that out in us....but there has to be a line drawn somewhere...

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:43 AM
Some guy just perved my profile wearing a straight jacket...just thought that was a little on the INSANE sidebigsmile :wink: laugh

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:37 AM
Duck tape and straight jackets today?

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:34 AM
I just moved from KY across the bridge to WV and you are right...It is quiet...but I like it...but I have only lived in 6 states what do I know?

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:29 AM
They are prob trying out the new marketing devices from Peccys sitedevil

I was chitting when I saw that tattoo!! I was like OMG a thousand times....
but nonetheless very happy for both of thembigsmile

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:26 AM
This makes me truly sad for youfrown Not sympathetic..and in no way am I condoning your lifestyle...but there is so much in the way you speak that is poetic and it makes me sad...because you are an intelligent woman and the answer is right in front of you.....but to be honest...if he's so far gone that he doesnt even "see" you anymore...its time to walk...even if it is the most painful thing you ever do in your life....even if your love for him exceeds any and all things.....your love for yourself...should be much greater....and the material things mean nothing....flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:15 AM
:heart: Keep em comingbigsmile

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:04 AM
Stunning woman! You are truly beautiful inside and outbigsmile flowerforyou

Lupus has its own way with you as it is...Im glad to hear its milder...a good friend of mine struggles with it...flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 08:59 AM
Aww thank you guysflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 08:56 AM

So after you have taped yourself all up...how long is it before someone comes to your rescue?

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh I think the answer is evident as he looks like he's still taped up as we speak. He's hitting the keys with his schnozola!!!!!!!!! HE'S WAITING FOR YOU TO "RESCUE" HIM, Angelface!!!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Ah well his mom will probably be coming in his room to bring him lunch anytime....perhaps even cut his sandwiches into little triangles...

OR, she may have to liquify his lunch and poke a hole in his gag!! laugh

If I walked in on my son in that condition...Id say..."so you think you are Criss Angel? Well have fun getting outta this one, Im going away for the weekend"bigsmile

J/K

no photo
Sat 08/16/08 08:51 AM

So after you have taped yourself all up...how long is it before someone comes to your rescue?

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh I think the answer is evident as he looks like he's still taped up as we speak. He's hitting the keys with his schnozola!!!!!!!!! HE'S WAITING FOR YOU TO "RESCUE" HIM, Angelface!!!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Ah well his mom will probably be coming in his room to bring him lunch anytime....perhaps even cut his sandwiches into little triangles...

OR, she may have to liquify his lunch and poke a hole in his gag!! laugh

You dug this hole yourself bub=] There are a lot more smartarses out there than you think:wink:
and we are all bored just like you....we just find more productive ways to cure the boredombigsmile

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25