Community > Posts By > linnet822

linnet822's photo
Sun 10/14/12 12:00 PM
Wow,

First of all, THANK YOU so much for your reply. So you are saying I should be brave and don't give up. What you said made me really happy. I don't want to give up and I do miss him so I don't need nobody. I almost text-ed him this morning. But I couldn't,...I remembered both me and him tried so hard to keep our relationship and we failed million times.

So, I think I should give him some time?,..I will wait two more weeks and if hasn't contacted me by that time I will make my last move, which is to tell him I still love him and miss him so much.

Thank you again! I loved how encouraging your reply was. You gave me hope :)

linnet822's photo
Sat 10/13/12 04:13 PM
Hello everybody,

I am Jenny. I am new here. I just got out of a wonderful relationship. We broke up and I really need some help cause I miss him dearly but I cant go back to him. So I am here hoping that my heart will understand that I want to move on. I am here just to talk and make friends. I am not looking for a guy right now cause you know, I need some time to get over my past relationship. So, hi all :)

Last night I google-d "How to forget a GUY",....There were some good advice up there but I just need to let it all out.

Anyway, I am so sorry if I said something offensive or if I am to boring. Thanks for taking your time to read this :)