Community > Posts By > toxicpoizon

no photo
Sat 01/05/13 08:45 AM

A real man does not let women dictate to him what a real man is.

dictate or.......guide flowerforyou

love love love flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/05/13 08:40 AM
Cite = Musigal
Time = Vivian

no photo
Sat 01/05/13 06:44 AM
mute

no photo
Sat 01/05/13 06:15 AM

Well damn, OP. I was just gonna get ready for my date with you. I'll have to cancel my taxi now. Was gonna send you some pics of my rock hard abs, too. Oh well :( *Just kidding. Don't take me seriously* :)

laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 01/04/13 08:29 PM
Edited by toxicpoizon on Fri 01/04/13 08:30 PM

Sorry that it happened to you, but being 100 percent real it happens to us to. Women who say they love us but are playing the field as well. Women who want a nice guy but only for his $$$. And unfortunately many of them reside outside of the country. This does not mean all are,of course. It just means that most men online are very skeptical when it comes to women outside of their own country, or from where they are used to traveling.

As crude and low tech as it sounds, for some men, their asking you for that type of stuff are their attempts to prove that you are for real and are not trying to scam them. Making numerous posts about it only makes it look worse for you, not better.

Wishing the best for you.

What the what????? Nude pics are some men's way of testing if she is for real or not?! Toxic! We are usually eye to eye babe... what happened?
Some pervs want nude pics because they are pervs. NO OTHER REASON! If a guy is real and wants a relationship he's not going to ask for skin shots of the chick he's trying to make his!
As a man...the lady who wins your heart... will she be the bar fly who sends you a picture of herself spread eagle with just a coke and a smile?

Tell the truth guys....shame the devil!pitchfork

Oh we still eye to eye on it. Notice I said some guys. Didn't say all - and I didn't say what type of guys they are that do those things. laugh I also saw where the OP had posted the same type of post in several threads within minutes of each other so I figured she was not being on the up and up either. "She" was complaining of being scammed yet it appeared she was running a scam.

I don't need no pics. I want the real thing. And I have a photographic memory.love

no photo
Fri 01/04/13 08:23 PM
Lead

no photo
Fri 01/04/13 07:10 AM
wear

no photo
Fri 01/04/13 06:53 AM
Yes. If you make love to a woman's mind, you can have her body whenever you want. :smile:

no photo
Fri 01/04/13 06:43 AM
Edited by toxicpoizon on Fri 01/04/13 06:46 AM

This sounds all pretty guys but I find it hard to believe.

I'm no angel I've had sex on the 1st date but usually with a guy I had NO interest in past that night.
I'm not proud of it... and I've learned from it.
If I don't like him he will know by the end of the date.

I'm older now...and I know what I want. A good sex partner is one of my dealbreakers! I don;t want to get too wrapped up in him and he's a terrible lover. Been there DONE that!

However, I don't want to come off like a B*tch in heat either, by going there too soon!

Your honesty is refreshing. Please don't use my personal example as indicative of all men. Also know that what we plan to do and what happens are two different things. I have learned to never judge why a women may choose to have sex on a first date. Could be horny. Could just be the moment. Could be she really likes me like that. Am I turned on if a woman that I like is ready to go there? HELL yea. Has it happened? Yes. Will it happen again? Yes, probably. Was it planned? Never on my part, once I got past college.

What I appreciate is the honesty of knowing where I stand with a woman. It is because of past experiences when way younger that I think the way I do. Why screw up a great friendship assuming she wants to sleep with me? Why sleep with her just to satisfy my urges and then I am stuck in a relationship I can not deal with? I learned in college to control those impulses and always think about what strings may be attached if this happens. Communication prevents later heartache in this area for me.

Again I am very different in my thinking and is not indicative of most men.

no photo
Fri 01/04/13 06:31 AM
Duplicity or double standards. How it is ok for a female to have men call her, even her ex's knowing they are trying to get back with her - one way or the other. Yet if my daughter's mother calls who is over 600 miles away about my daughter's report card, they trip. I will trust you till you prove you can't be trusted. Give me the same.

Dishonesty. If you are dating someone else, say so. Don't try to keep me on a string in case it don't work out. if I am not your type, it won't hurt my feelings if you tell me so. But don't get upset that I won't waste my time chasing after you if I am not your type either, especially when I know it.

Disrespect. What I have may not be worth it to you, but it means something to me. Understand I may make sacrifices for myself so that I can give you nice things. I may drive an older car that you can drive a newer car. I may forgo a wardrobe upgrade, to take you on vacation. That will get you out the door quick.

no photo
Fri 01/04/13 06:02 AM
Edited by toxicpoizon on Fri 01/04/13 06:04 AM
I think it depends on how each individual relationship was developed, therefore there is not necessarily a one size fits all type of answer.If you just met someone in the morning, went out that evening and had sex that night, then I would think that is too soon.

How do you define "date" vs let just meet up for coffee? Some don't consider the latter to be a date but some do, which can cause confusion. IMHO meeting at Starbucks, Paneras, or some get a quick bite to eat is not a date, but some think it is. Because for some a date is a more formal we are going out type of situation to a specific place, at this specific time to do a specific thing.

Most of us adults today spend more time getting to know each other before we even see each other. Especially for those of us that use online forums and sites to initiate contact. We talk online, talk offline,text, chat, send pictures and may even enter into sexual conversation about our preferences even if it is not originally intended to be with each other. So by the time we may finally have that first date, we may have talked with that person for three months or more.

I never expect sex on a date. I was raised with a different mindset that the woman basically controls the sexual aspect of the relationship including when sex is given. Whether she physically or verbally communicates that it is ok, she must be clear about it with me. As was said in another thread, if she says no that means no. Period. End of discussion. I wait until she is crystal clear that is what she wants and where it is going. It doesn't meant it has not happened, or will never happen again. Just that I personally do not expect it. I know it is not romantic but it keeps me out of trouble!

I will hang out or meet up with almost anyone - because I have no expectations but just the event we are attending. If I visit a town on business that someone I have met online is in, if we have a good online relationship we try to at least meet someplace very public to say hello. I try not to even go out on a date with women that could not be potentially be a good steady, long term girlfriend. Whether it happens or not who knows, but at least I believe they would be a great choice. Quality, quality, quality!

As to which category they go into - to me FWB is still a relationship, just a lower threshold of expectations from each other. If you are my FWB you are my only FWB.

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 08:09 PM
In regards to dating...

Smart, respectable w/ tattoos, likes the travel, discreet, takes care of herself, sensual....one who "drips" sex when she walks into a room but is lady enough not to be "slutty". Definitely open minded when it comes to sex between two consenting adults. One who values quality time spent together, regardless the activity. One who can talk about various subjects comfortably

One who doesn't let her issues (and we all have them) ruin time spent together.

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 06:29 PM
Wishing you the best.

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 10:29 PM
Usually I will give them an IM address first and try that. Then the next step is a google voice # that forwards both calls and texts to my phone and e-mail. I wait until I am truly comfortable to give my direct because I am not changing my number because of a woman...lol.

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 09:24 PM

Toxicpozion click on "quote" to see how to make an image appear.

You must have a published photo on the web for an address, like on a photobucket account.

Ahh yes. Thank you.

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 10:15 AM
Edited by toxicpoizon on Wed 01/02/13 10:19 AM
How do you post the pics here? I used to get I looked like Ralph Tresvant (New Edition) when I was younger and Alfonso Ribero aka Carlton Banks. I saved one comparison pic in my profile. Looking for another.

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 09:33 AM
Peace in my life, at all costs - even if it means remaining single.

Pay off unexpected car purchase - wrecked my paid off truck a few weeks ago grumble

Spend more time flying back to NC to see my kids.

Travel, travel, travel, travel. Did I say travel?

Looking at potential ownership opportunities in my industry as they become available, including creating my own company within the industry.

Peace in my life, at all cost.happy

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 08:51 AM
Hello to all of you and Happy New Year!bigsmile

no photo
Wed 01/02/13 03:43 AM
Welcome to Mingle!

no photo
Tue 01/01/13 06:32 PM
Yes

Have you ever danced in the rain?