no photo
Tue 01/01/13 06:31 PM
Find

no photo
Tue 01/01/13 03:55 PM
aunt

no photo
Tue 01/01/13 12:30 PM

what In your search for this,What is the strength or weakness you look for in a Man?

His strength will have to be dealing with me...
his weakness would have to be giving me what I want:tongue:

May I have your order please? bigsmile bigsmile laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 01/01/13 10:32 AM
Edited by toxicpoizon on Tue 01/01/13 10:34 AM

Exactly Toxic! When you look for your lady...you can look with a confidence I just don't have. You can be somewhat sure she wont be a horn dog..just trying to hit it and forget it. A gold digger you can spot with blinders on...but for us ladies we have to investigate a little harder for that " good" man!

laugh laugh laugh @ the term horn dog! Haven't heard that in awhile teebee79. So you are looking for a good man. We are looking for a good woman without going broke in the process of discovery.

You are right that we can spot a gold digger with blinders on but they be changing their game so fast you better keep up or you will still get your wallet jacked! If it ain't the outright looking for sugar daddy, seeking a weekly or monthly allowance, fwb with the benefits being your time and $$$ going to them and they will be your friend - nothing else happens, it is the sob story give it to me until I get paid and I will pay you back. Which rarely happens - it is just their way to see how much you will give them. And that only scratches the surface.

I have to tell these young boys I work with if they hitting you up like that, you aren't the only fool - I mean one they trying to jack.

no photo
Tue 01/01/13 09:54 AM
Let true love find you while you prepare yourself to be true to that love.

no photo
Tue 01/01/13 09:30 AM
Sorry that it happened to you, but being 100 percent real it happens to us to. Women who say they love us but are playing the field as well. Women who want a nice guy but only for his $$$. And unfortunately many of them reside outside of the country. This does not mean all are,of course. It just means that most men online are very skeptical when it comes to women outside of their own country, or from where they are used to traveling.

As crude and low tech as it sounds, for some men, their asking you for that type of stuff are their attempts to prove that you are for real and are not trying to scam them. Making numerous posts about it only makes it look worse for you, not better.

Wishing the best for you.

no photo
Tue 01/01/13 09:21 AM

How many perv on profiles and swoon, privately, but never write?

Maybe its just the way it was worded but this does not quite make sense to me. How many perv on profiles and swoon ... privatly?? but never write...

Everybody seems to know what one Earth is being communicated here except me.

How often do you lust over someone's profile but never respond to them.

Usually after about the third look at a profile I will at least attempt to say hello or send a nudge, flirt, or whatever. After that it gets to be a bit creepy IMO

no photo
Tue 01/01/13 09:15 AM
Definitely dateable. Hurry up so I can get off this computer!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 01/01/13 09:12 AM
I believe they can work, but it takes a whole lot of work, trust, and $$$ for travel back and forth to make it work. Airline tickets aren't as cheap as they used to be, but if someone is worth it to you, you will find a way.

no photo
Tue 01/01/13 06:56 AM
For those that are truly lesbian from womb to tomb, I don't believe you can change them.

Perhaps the issue is that many women say that they are lesbian when in reality they have chosen it & the lifestyle - which is their right and it does not matter to me at all - because of numerous reasons. These are probably the ones us guys run into that say they are but then want a man to have that experience, or to be their safe male friend to have sex with because they are tired of their toys, or they want a baby, or they have been hurt emotionally and it was a woman that was there to comfort them. They use the word lesbian to describe themselves when in reality they are not truly lesbian in the sense from the womb to the tomb. As unpleasant as it is to say it, they chose it - which to me is an affront to those who are it.

no photo
Tue 01/01/13 06:28 AM
Yea this one pretty much sucked. This is one of the few times during the year I really like to be with someone to bring in the year. Somewhere, anywhere. This year everyone I knew were busy. No calls, no texts, no e-mails, no visits, no parties, no church (weather) nothing. :cry: sad tears

no photo
Tue 01/01/13 06:25 AM
Loneliest New Years Eve ever.

no photo
Tue 01/01/13 06:21 AM
Although it is not officially a dating site, Tagged by far was the best for me for communicating beyond the website. AFF is good, but expensive if you are just hanging out on the site. OkCupid is like Mingle to me. Very low pressure and easy to hang out in. The Mingle community forums are better though.

no photo
Tue 01/01/13 06:02 AM
Hello and Happy New Year to you. Welcome to Mingle! Enjoy yourself and here is to you finding that woman you are looking for.drinker

no photo
Tue 01/01/13 04:49 AM
Pane

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 09:47 PM
Nice profile and many nice pictures.

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 09:44 PM
As a man I definitely agree with numbers 1,3, and 5.

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 09:35 PM
Edited by toxicpoizon on Mon 12/31/12 09:37 PM
Some of the profiles are just gorgeous to look at and some are very well written and are super creative. Some I have followed in the forums and generally agree with what they are posting. These I will often send a nudge to just to let them know I stopped by. If in reading something in a profile that tells me that I don't meet what they are looking for I don't write. Also sometimes the filters are set in a way that I would write but it wouldn't go through because of their filter settings.

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 09:25 PM
Edited by toxicpoizon on Mon 12/31/12 09:25 PM
My time in the military I never dated. Before I went into the AF I heard my cousin scold her daughters to go over to the Army base and get them some military man so they could get some benefits. As a young man that freaked me out and I became super skeptical and wary the entire time of my enlistment.

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 09:18 PM
Working evenings and weekends seems to keep me away from 95% of the women I meet.Plus I am very content in being single, since it affords me plenty of time to read, write and travel without worry.