Ilyan_DarkStrife's photo
Sat 11/03/12 01:37 PM
Thanks for all the replies everyone, and I find every bit of it helpful =)

Ilyan_DarkStrife's photo
Sat 11/03/12 09:27 AM
So I've just been doing a lot of thinking and it pains me that love means less and less every day. Honestly the term I love you seems to be only a means to get into someone's pants these days. I know I am young but I believe I am mature for my age, I've had very few girlfriends in my time mostly because of the fact that I don't want to just date a bunch of random girls I would prefer to have the real thing. Am I the only one that still believes that maybe there is still a chance for real love out there and that people should really start working on bringing it back to be the norm instead of the rarity it is these days?

Ilyan_DarkStrife's photo
Wed 10/31/12 06:27 AM
Well I am currently in college to learn how to program computers.

Ilyan_DarkStrife's photo
Tue 10/30/12 05:15 PM
yes I do, I love to help people

Ilyan_DarkStrife's photo
Sun 10/28/12 07:46 PM
This last one I was with for over a year, I was there for her through alot, when she got put into the hospitial on suicide watch cuz she has serious health depression problems. I was there for her, through thick and thin through everything. The first guy that was willing to put up with her through all of it. And then when things started finally getting better with her she tossed me aside.

Ilyan_DarkStrife's photo
Sun 10/28/12 07:44 PM
well the first one I was with for 5 years, and on the day of my bday she decided to cheat on me, on my birthday......

Ilyan_DarkStrife's photo
Sat 10/20/12 09:01 PM
So, my second engagement broken off because the woman betrayed my trust yet again. It starts making me wonder if maybe somehow I'm just so unlikeable or something. Really quite a downer =(

Ilyan_DarkStrife's photo
Fri 10/19/12 09:47 PM
Rock and roll

Ilyan_DarkStrife's photo
Wed 10/17/12 08:16 PM
Just new to the site and was just looking for some people to maybe chit chat with and to joke round with.

Ilyan_DarkStrife's photo
Wed 10/17/12 08:09 PM
This is a tough one, I love so many different books. Now I have 2 series though that have to be at the top of my list. The Kingkiller chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss, and The Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin. Both are excellent series and both are fantasy novels. Hope you can enjoy them as much as i have =)

Ilyan_DarkStrife's photo
Wed 10/17/12 08:05 PM
Love the series, in fact I am currently in the process of watching episode 1 of season 3.

Ilyan_DarkStrife's photo
Wed 10/17/12 08:00 PM

Name of the wind by patrick rothfuss!

Wonderful book I love it very much one of my all time favorites.

Ilyan_DarkStrife's photo
Wed 10/17/12 07:59 PM
I am currently reading, "A Dance with Dragons" the fifth book in the Song of Ice and Fire series, which some of you may know(if you've never heard of the book series) from the television series based on it, The Game of Thrones. It is an excellent series and I highly recommend reading it.

Ilyan_DarkStrife's photo
Wed 10/17/12 07:09 PM
That's what I meant was in this forum thread

Ilyan_DarkStrife's photo
Wed 10/17/12 07:05 PM
Haha, as you can tell I'm new here and was kind of just put off by the huge conversations so was hoping to get one started with a few people to talk to at first.

Ilyan_DarkStrife's photo
Wed 10/17/12 06:59 PM
anyone on here tonight want to just chat?

Ilyan_DarkStrife's photo
Wed 10/17/12 06:52 PM
go to where

Ilyan_DarkStrife's photo
Wed 10/17/12 02:29 PM
party in here

Ilyan_DarkStrife's photo
Wed 10/17/12 06:45 AM
day and night

Ilyan_DarkStrife's photo
Tue 10/16/12 08:40 PM
HAHAHAH!!! Love it.