Community > Posts By > freddiejams

freddiejams's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:10 PM

Everything in a 300 mile radius of metro detroit. Yeah toledo is close to detroit. So is akron.
aww!!! there's a lot to do in detoilet!!

freddiejams's photo
Sat 07/26/08 07:09 PM

we do not suck! Chivalry is quite alive in some of us!
are all of you living in a gated community somewhere???ohwell

freddiejams's photo
Sat 07/26/08 07:02 PM
gotta love the ones that want you to come over to their place at 11 o'clock at night when you've never met before.. because they're horny.. riiight.. i'll hop right in my truck and be right over!!! NOT... frustrated

freddiejams's photo
Tue 07/22/08 09:40 AM

The other good thing about the ads is that they keep the cheaters off of this site. They have their own to go to.
i'd say that's debatable.. a lot of people have either "married" or "it's complicated" in their profiles here..

freddiejams's photo
Tue 07/22/08 09:36 AM

For me one of the keys to using this site is:

IGNORE what bothers you, don't read them.

If it does bother you & you feel the need to comment, state your opinion & walk away.
Trying to control/convince others is NOT going to happen. Main reason threads get deleted & drama created. I see lots that I chose to ignore, really can NOT believe some of it.

NOT my place to judge.

"Opinion"
well it's not just on this site, and i'm not trying to convince anybody of anything.. i just wondered what popular opinion was..

freddiejams's photo
Tue 07/22/08 09:07 AM

I agree with U ladies but I guess advertising is how they keep this site free!!!
i don't mind advertising in general because it does keep this site free, but that THOSE ads even exsist.. i mean i know people are going to cheat, so let's make it as easy as possible???? what

freddiejams's photo
Tue 07/22/08 08:55 AM
that has a problem with all the "date married men/women ads that we see all the time now??? wtf is up with that?? what ever happened to monogamy, or getting a friggin' divorce if you're not happy with your spouse?? frustrated

freddiejams's photo
Tue 07/22/08 08:51 AM

btw... fran did you know that hell is in michigan?

There's really a "Hell, Michigan"?
yes, there is!! :laughing: hi, montana! waving

freddiejams's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:54 AM

I wonder if in fact what you have been getting is honesty and that's what has been causing the anger or discomfort??

I don't know. I only know that no person in her right mind would become exclusive with someone after one e-mail.

Again, this seems quit extreme to me.
bravo!! truth hurts sometimes, no?

freddiejams's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:54 AM

Rod what exactly are you looking for? You seem like a nice guy from the posts I have seen. But in the past you tried to use this aproach with me too. First e-mail and you wanted to be an exclusive couple to which I responded that I wasn't making any kind of commitment to someone I hadn't even talked to much less gotton to know. You wrote me one time after that. So who are you to knock people about not liking honesty. Relationships take time to develop and they take compromise from BOTH people it can't be one sided. And even relationships that have developed slowly can die when this is not done. You don't have to agree with your s/o all the time but you do have to respect thier opinion and try to work out some middle ground where you can meet.
WELL said!!! glasses

freddiejams's photo
Mon 07/14/08 08:32 PM
Edited by freddiejams on Mon 07/14/08 08:35 PM
but i love my sidekick!! all my friends live in there and it's electronic but it's keeping in "touch" with those i can't touch..

freddiejams's photo
Mon 07/14/08 04:54 PM

Why does it always have to be about the looks? What ever happened to whats on the inside?
AMEN!!!!flowerforyou

freddiejams's photo
Mon 07/14/08 04:53 PM

I only date women who can burp the alphabet. Do that at our first dinner....and I melt!bigsmile
oh!! wanna go out??!!! bigsmile

freddiejams's photo
Mon 07/14/08 01:09 PM

some people are VERY honest, but want to get to know someone a little better that 2 phone calls and a few hours of i.m.ing before the OTHER someone says things like "all my love" and "we will be together forever" BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!! and am i wrong when the OTHER person says things like "i have been without someone for so long" that it makes that person sound VERY desperate?????? and silence???? WE JUST STARTED TALKING!!!!!! i have to report in every few hours??????? gimme a friggin' break!!!! :angry:

you cold of been more sympathetic and tried to understand where Im coming from. At least youve been married and had kids. try living the other side of the coin! not very fun,I can assure you!

Maybe you expect too much Rod?
bigsmile hey!!!!

freddiejams's photo
Mon 07/14/08 12:53 PM

some people are VERY honest, but want to get to know someone a little better that 2 phone calls and a few hours of i.m.ing before the OTHER someone says things like "all my love" and "we will be together forever" BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!! and am i wrong when the OTHER person says things like "i have been without someone for so long" that it makes that person sound VERY desperate?????? and silence???? WE JUST STARTED TALKING!!!!!! i have to report in every few hours??????? gimme a friggin' break!!!! :angry:

you cold of been more sympathetic and tried to understand where Im coming from. At least youve been married and had kids. try living the other side of the coin! not very fun,I can assure you!
speaking of HONESTY.. which pic is you??? this one looks NOTHING like the other you had here... ?????

freddiejams's photo
Mon 07/14/08 08:15 AM
good point, but what makes me a little crazy is when guys say things like "i am looking for a good women".. it's the same for us as you guys!!! man=1 men=more than 1!!!

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 08:00 PM

I'm here! The one woman walking party to the rescue!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yippy! Banana dancers are already paid for the night...might as well dance wiff em! happy happy
i'll do the banana dance.. bigsmile

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 06:45 PM

Shoot, Freddie...I'll be back...dealing with facebook!laugh
good luck with that! laugh hurry back!!

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 06:33 PM

Welcome Freddie flowerforyou
thank you, msmyka! flowerforyou

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 06:31 PM
i'm enjoying it so far!! happy there certainly is a LOT of people here..

Previous 1 3