Community > Posts By > carold

carold's photo
Tue 02/04/14 04:53 AM
Don't tell me you were for the Bronco's laugh laugh laugh

I told you Seahawksohwell

Cute pic on facebook show a Bronco running that was OJ in his SUV hehe. And you don't do fb either ohwell

carold's photo
Mon 02/03/14 06:14 PM
Hey Carolyn my first friend on here miss you. I moved in with my daughter we got to Talk I'll call yah :)

carold's photo
Mon 02/03/14 05:43 AM
Had wings and lots of pig meat on the pizza drool A veggie tray to even it out:laughing:

carold's photo
Mon 02/03/14 05:31 AM
Yeap Kristy your right :wink: To bad you don't live in Texas visit our threads there bigsmile We have fun drinker

carold's photo
Mon 02/03/14 05:26 AM
Good morning Lady just dropped the grand daughter off at school having a Latte Carmel yummywaving

carold's photo
Mon 02/03/14 04:22 AM
Geesh the Bronco's sure sucked last night glad I was for the Seahawks. there was a bar full of people for the Bronco's when I left work guess that didn't go to wellohwell

Good morning minglers waving

carold's photo
Mon 02/03/14 04:15 AM
Morning everyonewaving

Did the super bowl thing last night, ate like a pigwhoa

carold's photo
Mon 02/03/14 04:13 AM
what about those Sea Hawks :banana:

carold's photo
Mon 02/03/14 04:12 AM
Brrr almost had to walk from church to work in the cold rain. took forever on a bus kept walking t0 the next bus stop looking back, I couldn't wait 20 minutes in the rain. ohwell ohwell ohwell

carold's photo
Sun 02/02/14 05:29 AM

I have recently been receiving a number of winks, comments, contacts from young women in foreign countries.

Have I suddenly become irresistible to beautiful young women -- or is it more reasonable to conclude that scamming has increased?
And I can't believe your name hehe you sure your not one of them :wink:

carold's photo
Sun 02/02/14 04:30 AM
Good morning Viv that groundhog is running around down here was pretty warm yesterdaydrinker

Thanks J love the coffee pic bigsmile Now I'm back on a computer I'll have to give photo bucket a try.drinks

carold's photo
Sun 02/02/14 04:25 AM
It was warm here too Carole 75 yay had a nice day yesterday drinker

Good morning Viv the coffee is great got a little chocolate peppermint in mine left over from the holidays.drinker

carold's photo
Sun 02/02/14 04:20 AM
drinker warmed up here drinker Having my coffee drinker Leaving for church at nine got a few to spend here drinker after church work after work super bowl :banana: :banana:

carold's photo
Sun 02/02/14 04:08 AM
You need to tell us about these cook offs before they happen so we can enjoy some. drinker Some of us do live in Houston plus Ese likes to visit.drinker

carold's photo
Sat 02/01/14 04:29 PM

I know, I know it has been quite awhile. You see, I have to sit in my truck in front of the library to get wifi..Certainly it has been verrrrry cold. Too cold for me. This is a quick drop ..in and out. I miss all y'all..as they say in Ok. I am however, enjoying the time I have had to spend with my daughter and Grands. Please don't forget me.Y'all are on the tip of my thoughts everyday. love..s

How could we ever forget yahflowerforyou flowerforyou

carold's photo
Sat 02/01/14 05:27 AM

Oh goody, Sunshine in the window and a cup of coffee. Pass the cream and sugar please bigsmile

Just what I need drinker

carold's photo
Sat 02/01/14 05:23 AM

Thats a plan I can live with !

You are gonna live with Ese and Kristi in a communal relationship!?shocked

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Ya have to watch Ese he will drink all the beer and the Hot Damn lmao....
rofl rofl rofl rofl slaphead :thumbsup: :laughing:

carold's photo
Sat 02/01/14 05:20 AM

If you make love outside in the front yard.., it helps to melt the snow..., :laughing: tongue2
How would you know :wink:

Good morning minglers drinker waving

Coffee ready time for me to run. winking

Have a great weekenddrinker

carold's photo
Tue 01/28/14 07:59 AM
My friend said worse weather she has ever seen in Ohio.flowerforyou

carold's photo
Tue 01/28/14 05:29 AM
Going to be rain here in a few hoping for snow :thumbsup:

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25