Community > Posts By > Toodygirl5

Toodygirl5's photo
Wed 05/01/24 05:17 AM

Is love all about sex or something else?

No love is not about sex.

I Corinthians 13 chapter of Holy Bible explains Love.
Hopefully you have a Bible and can read what it means. Or borrow one or look it up online.

Toodygirl5's photo
Wed 05/01/24 05:12 AM

It is possible to marry a boy of one country with a girl of another country by mingle 2

It is possible!

Toodygirl5's photo
Wed 05/01/24 05:08 AM
Start looking inperson events near you, internet is not for unexperienced people looking for dating. Especially not free sites.

Toodygirl5's photo
Wed 05/01/24 05:02 AM

Wars come and go...
People get killed...
While others get rich from arms sales...

Israel's war will continue til they wipe the terrorists out of Gaza.

Toodygirl5's photo
Tue 04/30/24 06:27 PM
Edited by Toodygirl5 on Tue 04/30/24 06:32 PM
Some Students are starting to get arrested in Some States. Because Israel is not doing genocide and Young People think they can Rule by Protesting and making Unrealistic demands on the Colleges and Universities. They will not succeed!

Many Students may get expelled in future should they not comply to Rules to remove themselves from Campuses.

Israel will continue their War!

Terrorists will be destroyed by any Means Possible.

They may have to get more LAW enforcement involved to help Remove those in violation.

Toodygirl5's photo
Tue 04/30/24 06:19 PM

Why are young men so interested in older women?

No different than OLD Men interested in Young Women.

:smile:

Toodygirl5's photo
Tue 04/30/24 06:17 PM
Cadillac happy

Toodygirl5's photo
Tue 04/30/24 06:13 PM
Processing

Toodygirl5's photo
Tue 04/30/24 06:03 PM
Edited by Toodygirl5 on Tue 04/30/24 06:07 PM
Some people live in large cities, and they are lonely trying to meet a mate. lol
So that's why some are online but that doesn't work for many people and that is all age groups.

I've dated from another relationship site and also in my city. I do not want to spend to much time here looking.

For some reason, my Topic was put in Movies section when I posted it in Dating and Relationships. I guess they think they know more than I do.

Toodygirl5's photo
Mon 04/29/24 10:32 AM

Wishing the farmer the best of luck finding a wife:thumbsup: . I personally don’t watch let alone care for so called reality shows.

But good luck to him, it can be difficult to find a partner when your work all those hours... No time for a social life...

Many on here and online dating Mingles for days don't have a social life outside of their Work.

Toodygirl5's photo
Mon 04/29/24 10:28 AM
Edited by Toodygirl5 on Mon 04/29/24 10:30 AM

Wishing the farmer the best of luck finding a wife:thumbsup: . I personally don’t watch let alone care for so called reality shows.

I am not a Fan. It's not something I watch on regular basis. It was a sneak peak view.

I am not a Fan of reality shows.

Toodygirl5's photo
Sun 04/28/24 10:34 AM
Edited by Toodygirl5 on Sun 04/28/24 10:35 AM

Best wishes

Toodygirl5's photo
Sun 04/28/24 10:34 AM

Never put all your pigs in one basket.

Toodygirl5's photo
Sun 04/28/24 10:09 AM
Life

Eddy Murphy:smile:

Comedy-drama

Toodygirl5's photo
Sun 04/28/24 09:57 AM
I watched part of a show this week on a Farmer takes a wife. It was so cute young Man who was a Farmer seeking a wife. I was curious how it went. There was nice ladies for him to choose from. She needed to be sure she was cut out for a Farmers wife. She visited the farm and then he went to meet her family where they lived. It was unrealistic but I guess entertaining for some to watch. Some of the Parents gave the Men a hard time in questioning!lol Supposed to be a popular show been on tv for awhile now.

Toodygirl5's photo
Sun 04/28/24 05:52 AM
Edited by Toodygirl5 on Sun 04/28/24 05:52 AM

i just can't believe there are so many students across The world , who dont see the evil that Hamas has done and are unashamedly supporting them , with their continued protests ... off course most have no idea what they are protesting about , as they seemed brainwashed or brain dead .... talk about peer pressure wow !!!!
I am waiting with abated breadth to see who will be the first to go over , and help from within .... in any shape or form ???

Young people born in America don't realize that HAMAS and terroist enslave their own people in GAZA and parts of the mideast.
They living in ignorance by Protesting, Pro palastinians.

Toodygirl5's photo
Sun 04/28/24 05:46 AM
Edited by Toodygirl5 on Sun 04/28/24 05:47 AM

Makes sense for Israel to look after it's safety first, no matter what.

They most likely will. It's Israel's war. American is not in war in Gaza.

Toodygirl5's photo
Sun 04/28/24 05:42 AM

What Happens if the Democrats Manage to Load Up the Supreme Court, Eliminate the Filibuster, Federalize Nation Wide Ballot Box Voting, and Declare Martial Law in the United States of America ?

That will not happen anytime Soon if at all.

Many Citizens in America will help stop all that.

Toodygirl5's photo
Sat 04/27/24 11:55 AM

Terrible events unfolding in Israel. 5 days in and not a single comment on this in the forums. Does the world just not care?

Many People care......
War will continue as long as Israel has enemies like Hamas and all their Palestinian supporters that come against Israel.

America cares for Israel not Terrorist.

Toodygirl5's photo
Sat 04/27/24 11:50 AM
Edited by Toodygirl5 on Sat 04/27/24 11:52 AM
War on Israel is a Muslim problem for those who still Believe and study the Quran.
Other Countries that also Believe the Quran.
They want Israel wiped out completely before any Oct.7 When HAMA attacked.

Israel will never be completely destroyed.

Nothing is off limits in Israel's WAR against enemies trying to destroy Israel.

HAMAS and Palestinians should have thought about their Children before they started the war.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25