Community > Posts By > SpicyExcel

SpicyExcel's photo
Sun 01/15/23 07:33 AM
Each person is individualized and perceive life events differently. Some women/men feel it is an important issue to discuss, and some joke about the topic of sex.

It is a difference in personalities, and you should just tell the individual your speaking with that sex is not a topic your interested in speaking about at this moment.

People may also misunderstand what you have written, as one try's to figure out how to woo you. Absolutely nothing wrong in wanting to wait to have a physical relationship.

Society also misleads that sex is not about breeding, but of monetary value to manage. Look through history, it is not just one genders responsible, or statis in society.

SpicyExcel's photo
Sun 08/15/21 04:29 PM
Don't know any

SpicyExcel's photo
Sun 08/15/21 04:28 PM
Loosen

SpicyExcel's photo
Sun 08/15/21 04:25 PM
Termination

SpicyExcel's photo
Sun 08/15/21 04:23 PM
Freezing

SpicyExcel's photo
Sun 08/15/21 04:19 PM
Edited by SpicyExcel on Sun 08/15/21 04:21 PM
Dar

SpicyExcel's photo
Sun 08/15/21 04:17 PM
What's for dinner?

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 05/27/21 05:56 PM
Edited by SpicyExcel on Thu 05/27/21 05:58 PM
Stay

Ask NavyGirl her opinion?

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 05/27/21 05:03 PM

I’m seeking a lot of senseless things like a man in central Alabama whose profile says if you don’t really live in Georgia, don’t bother. The curiosity only lasted a second.

Whom ever own's that profile must be smoking to much weed.

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 05/27/21 05:02 PM

I’m seeking a lot of senseless things like a man in central Alabama whose profile says if you don’t really live in Georgia, don’t bother. The curiosity only lasted a second.

Your right about that. LOL

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 05/27/21 05:00 PM
Op's

Quail

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 05/27/21 04:59 PM

please share your thoughts

Appreciate what you had in the relationship, and accept your ex-partners imperfections as we all have imperfections.

Time.

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 05/27/21 04:57 PM
Xerox Machine Mechanic

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 05/27/21 04:48 PM
places to see

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 05/27/21 04:46 PM
killer whale

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 05/27/21 04:46 PM
Exhausting

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 05/27/21 04:42 PM

“I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them.  They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit.  I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them.”  (Amos 9:14–15)

That's an important question! You may be interested to know that the people whom God exiled are not the Jewish people currently in that land. This people are inhabiting that land sinds may 1948, and God will therefore not have called them His exiled people. I am curious to know if this concept is clear to you and what your thoughts are.

Didn’t the current resident Israelites make a garden and vineyard oasis out if a desert wasteland? This seems like a written prophecy come true to me. Those who remain unconvinced that the 1984 Jews were the chosen people returning to their promised land can consult ancestry records and DNA for furter documentation. There is tons of it being done these days. The Israelites sometimes even require DNA proof of middle-eastern Jewish descent before performing marriages these days.

They are Israelies and not Israelites. They are actually Khazarians who converted to Judaism approximately 850 B.C. But we can't convert from a nationality to a religion. For instance, a Chinese can't convert to Christianity, and become something else then he already is.

I used the term Israelite because I was pointing out that DNA and ancestry tracing is proving that many of the Jewish population in Israel today are blood descendants of the original Hebrew clans in the middle east in biblical times. There may be many Jewish converts living in Israel too, and I agree that they are not to be mistaken as Israelites. I’m pretty sure everyone who lives in Israel an Israeli regardless of race or religion.

What is more important the words of Christ or DNA? Wasn't Christ the 1st born who created all things?

Rev [2:9] I know thy works, and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, but are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Christ is speaking to the real Jews telling them that he knows their tribulation. And that he also knows about the false jews, who are not the real Jews, but do lie!
What more proof do you need? Are the Khazarians not the people who say they are Jews? You should study history and the bible to learn who the real Jews are!

This is what Christ will do to the false Jews when he returns:
Rev[3:9] Behold I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie. behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Christ is again. talking to the real Jews letting them know, that they abide in his love, and that the false Jews will become their slaves when he returns.

PROPAGANDA is the deception all belief systems need to discover for the truth. The twelve tribes, look into a bit of India's history this denomination occurs frequently in written text.

Each religion is it own belief system built upon a previous concept. The argument is what one to believe in. The answer is to believe in all and all discover the wrongs which are written in there special area of study. Religion is a study of history not a war whom is the best. India the oldest civilization with documentation and the shifting of the tectonic plates dividing the landscape leaving many newer civilizations to continue without the support of known documentation. This is where the differences started.

You speak of Jesus, but Adam is the first man created in image of God our father. The book say's "...I am whom, I am..." Meaning God is my father. We all have a biological father which stems back to "...I am whom, I am..." God our father.

India's documentation show a belief system 8-10 thousand year B.C. which ours' was built upon. I may not like that India has documentation in stone, but it's historical fact based upon scientific discovery. Nor am I against India as they have a lot of knowledge to be given and learned. Does not mean India knows everything.

My family religion (belief system) has many different combinations of belief systems through history from Canada to Asia. One cannot change breeding among humans and changing place of residence. We are still hunter gathers, but science has made life easier, and more dangerous.

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 05/27/21 04:02 PM
Million Dollar Baby

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 05/27/21 04:01 PM
Run

It's like were in hell

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 05/27/21 03:43 PM
Joist

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25