Community > Posts By > reachinout

reachinout's photo
Thu 03/01/18 07:16 PM
tombraider...I was trying to be honest with the processing to avoid rejection of the application. I didn't realize there would be an issue.

TxsGal3333...Thank you so much for your research and input for me. I will look into your links. I just received a call from what is suppose to be a Mingle2 customer service number(415)373-4066. I found this number on google and left my number for a callback. Hoping it is legit info, he said I can send a request to M2support@nextc.com and they will attemt to help me with my situation.I hope it is a legit place to go. Thank you again for your time invested to help.

Mekako...This is a wonderful woman who I have had a relationship with for over two years. I have been over to the Philippines to see her on two occasions and we communicate several times daily. I'm sorry if you've had bad experiences, but this one is a keeper. Everyone I crossed paths with in the Philippines treated me with welcome.Best of wishes for you.

Thank ALL of you for your assistance,and best of wishes to ALL

reachinout's photo
Thu 03/01/18 05:38 PM
Thanks for that info too Tom4Uhere. I'm not very good with understanding everything in those terms. I would have thought they have had this situation occur before and could simply provide a document for anyone requesting. Guess I have got myself into a mess. Thanks again.

Johnn111...I have already submitted info to an agency helping me to file for the K-1 Visa. They are the ones who will know this proof will be required. I was trying to be honest, so nothing would come back about providing false information.But you are probably correct, I would have had less trouble if I hadn't already mentioned it.

reachinout's photo
Thu 03/01/18 05:09 PM
Hoping someone can give me proper guidance. A couple of years ago, I met someone living in Asia through Mingle 2. Since then we have built a growing relationship. I have gone to Asia to visit her over the past two years.
We are trying to apply for a K-1 Visa in order to marry here in the United States.
I have a problem because the USCIS is requiring a written letter from Mingle 2 stating they are not a Marriage Broker and explaining why they are exempt from International Marriage Broker Regulation Act (IMBRA).
I do not know how I can obtain this written request from Mingle2,or even how I can get someone from Mingle2 to respond to my questions.
If anyone can guide me in the right direction,I would greatly appreciate your help.
We've invested a long time in building this relationship.We are very heartbroken to feel by meeting on Mingle2 may cause us problems with having a future together. I'm hoping Mingle can reach out and help this couple who started a wonderful relationship by meeting on their dating site.
Please, any help will be welcomed.

reachinout's photo
Sun 08/03/14 11:48 PM
For some unknown reason, my sent messages are being sent twice.Does anyone have answer to correct this problem?