Community > Posts By > Dancere

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 09:01 PM
"Sukz" ... shocked ... I can recall when it was still considered cussin' ...

And the exact day I heard kids usin' it as slang ...

Now? Guilty as charged, I do too ... And, w/ great abandon ... tongue2

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:59 PM
YEP!!! Get 2 fisted about this... AND FAST!!!

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:57 PM
Great (((JoyFull))) ...

Still ... sad ... Summer is screeching to a premature interruptus ...

Lil squid has to head back to the bricks in 10 days ... sad2

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:55 PM
It is a miracle and you well deserve it!!!

Do not even hesitate ... The Universe wants to bless you ... Do NOT rob yourself of the blessing ...

I am just thrilled for ya ...flowerforyou ... ABUNDANCE ... Claim it, Sistah ... :thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:51 PM
Edited by Dancere on Sun 08/08/10 08:52 PM
Must be your browser ... I broke it up according to you indentations, that all would/might read ... flowerforyou

Ill try to make this as brief as possible... Most of you have heard about Michigans oil spill. The oil company has stepped up to the plate and taken full responsibilities. They have been wonderfull and kind in their response. They feel very bad about the whole situation.

They have stated they will buy out those in the red zone and in the 200' of the river zone. This is approximately 30 to 50 homes in the zones and most of my mobilehome park where I live. They are also being leinyant about the 200' area- going beyond the 200' in some cases.

My mobilehome is in the 200' zone, so I am eligable for the buy out. I had decided before the spill even happened, to put my home up for sale on the 1st. Of Seotember. I was so devastated about the enviroment and wildlife when the spill occurred, I didn't even think about the other reprocussions. One of my family members told me- you will never be able to sell your home now, being along side the river. I sadly realized they were right.

I was visited by men from the oil company two days in a row. Each time asking me what they could do for me and what I needed. They said they would pay to move my home anywhere I wanted and also compansate me for my troubles too. I told them I was going to sell my home, but can't now. As for moving my home, its too old and zoning laws here won't let my home. With tears in my eyes I said I'm stuck here.

I was told this is my chance to get a new home and have it put in any park I want. I was told to go downtown to their office they had set up in my town and file a claimm. Which I did.

I was given a nice check for food and transpertation. I was also offered temporary relocation to a motel. I turned the motel down cause I can't kennel my pets, even though they offered to pay for that too. I've been toughing it out at home and leaving on and off to get away from the fumes. I felt guilty taking the check which was a good amount and for a 7 day time period-which means I can get another check latre. They will be calling me within this week to get an ascessor out to appraise my home. Here is my moral delema...

Would like your opinion on what you would each do please. I was told by someone working with the public for the oil comoany that they are purchasing neq mobile homes by the bulk so they get a deal for the homes. These homes value at 40,000.00 abd up each. My home I purchased for a mere 2,000.00 and I own it. I just rent the lot it is on. I realize if I had sold it, I probbley would got right around that for it. I have no idea how much my home is actually worth. Its older, but in good shape.

I am actually feeling guilty- should they offer me one of these homes as part of my buy out. They are worth way more than what my home is, that much I know. People are saying take uy and ask for more. I think that is being greedy. There are many who are trying to milk this situation for everything they can-sadly.

I'd like your opions. Yes I own my home and I don't want to have a morgage and start all over. Or will they just pay me for my home? I have no.idea how this works. Heck the oil company even said they would pay to move me too, including movers. Confused and just a bit in shock here...

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:47 PM

Let us endeavor to live that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry.

- Mark Twain

flowerforyou ... That is EXACTLY what I'm tawkin' about!!!

Love Sir Clemens ... love

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:44 PM
Hey (((Y'all))) ... flowerforyou

How goes ...

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:41 PM

St.John's Newfoundland bigsmile

I'm very excited. And nervous.

Running to Google Map and Wikipedia it ... winking ... I know a lil ...

:banana: ... Soooooooooooooooo happy for ya!!!

Goin' alone, new job, what gives???

Great goin' (((YOU!))) :heart:

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:20 PM
shocked .... Ooooo, yea and goody ... :banana: !!!

... flowers

To where???

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:19 PM

Victors write the history, media warps perception.

And, ever has it been ... ohwell ... Tell it!

ABSOLUTE - Truth ...

Amongst so much pathetic, pompous, poseur posturing, flat out deception, bull shite and treachery ...

Fraud is Fraud ... Conspiracies scripted propaganda ...Lies 101

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 07:10 PM
Mazzy Star - :heart: - Fade Into You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XucegAHZojc&feature=related

I want to hold the hand inside you
I want to take a breath that's true
I look to you and I see nothing
I look to you to see the truth
You live your life
You go in shadows
You'll come apart and you'll go black
Some kind of night into your darkness
Colors your eyes with what's not there.

Fade into you
Strange you never knew
Fade into you
I think its strange you never knew

A stranger's light comes on slowly
A stranger's heart without a home
You put your hands into your head
And then it's smiles cover your heart

Fade into you
Strange you never knew
Fade into you

I think it's strange you never knew
X2

I think it's strange you never knew

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 07:09 PM
Mickey: We're not killing anybody on our wedding day.

- Natural Born Killers

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 07:08 PM
Mickey: I realized my true calling in life.

Wayne Gale: What's that?

Mickey: ****, man, I'm a natural born killer.

- Natural Born Killers

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 07:06 PM
Mallory: You know what I say? I say... to hell with going back to our cells. Let's go out there, and run down the stairs, and go out in a hail of bullets. And then we'll die! And then we'll really be free.

Mickey: That's poetry. But we'll do that when all else fails.

- Natural Born Killers

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 06:57 PM
Mickey: Will you marry me?

Mallory: Of course I'll marry you! I've been waiting for you to say that for so long. But where are we gonna get married?

Mickey: Right here, Mal. This is our church.

Mickey: Baby... by the power invested in me, as God of my world... I pronounce us husband and wife.

- Natural Born Killers

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 06:56 PM
Mallory: Wherever we go, whatever happens, Mickey, when I look up at the stars, I'll know you'll be lookin' up at the same ones.

Mickey: Same ones, baby

Mallory: You make everyday feel like kindergarten.

- Natural Born Killers

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 06:55 PM
Mickey: The whole world's comin' to an end, Mal!

Mallory: I see angels, Mickey. They're comin' down for us from heaven. And I see you ridin' a big red horse, and you're driving them horses, whippin' 'em, and the're spitting and frothing all 'long the mouth, and the're coming right at us. And I see the future, and there's no death, 'cause you and I, we're angels...

Mickey: I love you, Mal.

Mallory: I know you do baby, and I've loved you since the day we met.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHRFZFmEq9o

- Natural Born Killers

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 06:23 PM
Kindness is FREE ... :heart: ... And, MAJIK!!!

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 06:20 PM
Put something in Before you take something out

... slaphead ... Subject to individual interpretation ... :laughing: ... Whateva floats your boat!

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 06:17 PM
flowerforyou ... Have you consulted the 'Safe House' in your area???

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next