Community > Posts By > hauveralan

hauveralan's photo
Mon 11/24/08 10:33 PM
"till death do we part"

am i really the only one alive left that believes when you get married you are soppose to deal with the good times as well as the bad.........why do people think as soon as it starts to get bad we can jump out of a marrige and look for the good again. what the hell is wrong with people today. why is a divorce so easy but marrige is so hard. Really am i the only one who wonders this..................am i the only one who believes in "till death" anymore

hauveralan's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:50 PM

<------Here:heart:

already there............makes things worse.......thats why tonight is the last night

hauveralan's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:48 PM
someone give me something to smile about before i just go physco and destroy every wall in this place

hauveralan's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:46 PM

there are attorneys that act pro bono
check out dads rights

\i looked into that..........the cheapest i found wanted over a grand.............it would be cheaper for me to have a hit done.......JK...........but not really..........i hate lawyers..........either they can't help me or they want to much money to do anything.............and she is sleeping with one so all her shlt is free

hauveralan's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:39 PM

You need legal representation.

u know any that works for free or for trade...i know what i need but the @ssholes want too much money

hauveralan's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:37 PM
do ex wifes have to be so nasty...............i almost wish we didn't have a kid so that i could just walk away from it all and never look back...............i am almost to the point where i want to sign off all parental rights and have nothing more to do with her.................i don't get to see him anyways and she won't let him call me what the hell is the point

hauveralan's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:42 PM

:banana: Santa Claus vs Jesus drinker

WHO???????

hauveralan's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:41 PM

lol thor vs wolverine!

wolverine.......all the way.......sorry old wolverine when he still smoked cigars and drank all the time.......no other hero touched him back in the day.......they have kind of pussed him out over the last 15 years

hauveralan's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:37 PM
me VS. THOR

100 bucks on me

hauveralan's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:31 PM
i canceled christmas this year.........i don't get my son......i don't want christmas

hauveralan's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:28 PM

Rate me.......add me if you like........it looks like just about everyone i knew before is gone now anyways.............
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

love u too lee..........how has it been going

hauveralan's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:22 PM

Rate me.......add me if you like........it looks like just about everyone i knew before is gone now anyways.............

7 does your chest have eyes huh

laugh um........yes........don't ask......i was young and i think drunk............guess it has something to do with my lust for sexy eyes........can't get enough of them

hauveralan's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:15 PM

hauveralan's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:11 PM
sorry i am seeing a theropsy now to help me through my depression..........

hauveralan's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:09 PM
wanna see my scars........sorry most right now are inside but hurt just as bad as any time i have ran a razor over my skin

hauveralan's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:08 PM
hey funreals are a good place to get a date

JK

hauveralan's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:04 PM

Try being a giant anarcy sign...yeah...chicks really dig that...

might give that a shot........running naked in the streets when its 20 below didn't help me none

hauveralan's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:02 PM

I've seen a few profiles here that list their interests as ...

SEX SEX SEX SEX ORAL SEX SEX ANAL SEX SEX SEX MORE SEX!!!!!!

ummmmmm red flag scared

OMG................for reals

hauveralan's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:00 PM

You look fine. How about getting off the internet and get your ass out somewhere.:tongue:

**** i been off line for a couple months now and that ain't workin........trying this place againlaugh

hauveralan's photo
Mon 11/24/08 05:59 PM
everything i have posted

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25