CaitlinCalicoKitten's photo
Sun 06/23/13 12:36 AM
Thank you, everyone :))

Sat 06/22/13 11:10 PM

So, happy birthday to me!
Made my license Wednesday, and just turned 21 as of two hours ago~~
My plans for when I wake up involve going back to sleep, reading, then possibly finding a movie on Netflix.
Oh. And Mike's hard lemonade. Or rum....
Ok Definately spiced rum.

Fri 05/17/13 10:24 PM
Well, my name is Caitlin.
So, people have always called me Cat, or Kitten.
I'm a red head and have often put streaks of other colors or completely dyed it, and eventually got stuck with Calico..
So.
CaitlinCalicoKitten
haha

Wed 05/01/13 11:17 PM
Indeed :(

Wed 05/01/13 11:10 PM
Sadly, yes. *small sigh*

Fri 04/26/13 07:07 PM
I'm sure you'll find lots of female gamers on this site.
I myself am always on Steam, and I'm certain I'm not the only one!

Good luck. :)

Mon 04/22/13 06:21 PM
Mine is a two way tie between Mirror Mask and Pan's Labyrinth

Fri 04/05/13 09:44 PM
Every time I go near my parent's house that seems to be what's on the TV, and that's all my dad talks about.

I swear my father has done everything he could to try to BECOME Si.

I'll admit it's funny sometimes, but not at the volume I've been exposed to it.

And, from experience, strange is the best way to be.

Sat 03/30/13 09:29 PM
Usually when I see long posts such as this, I feel the need to fall asleep. You worded yourself quite well, though, and I stayed awake :3
Everything you mentioned was a great starting point for conversations and gives quite an amazing bit of knowledge on yourself.

I like that you were open, and admitted to your flaws and even mentioned things about the past! Says a lot about your character.

Kudos for taking the time to post something so long. I enjoyed reading about it.
I love listening to people (or reading, in this case).

Sat 03/30/13 03:29 PM
Having a fetish and or living a fetish-esque lifestyle is becoming more mainstream, because it's becoming more accepted. It's no longer something to hide in most cases.

A fetish can be a very healthy way to spice up your personal sex life, get to know others via fetish parties and many other positives.
The only way it could be negative is if you let it.
Telling others is always a risk, but what I'm meaning is it will be unhealthy if you're in a relationship and they're not very much into it and you want that fetish fulfilled often.

With me, it's best to keep my fetish as an every-once-in-awhile type thing, it keeps it kinky and hot instead of routine.

But im sure you'll get lots of people saying fetish are a mental disorder.
*shrugs*

Sat 03/16/13 05:59 PM
What is the difference between God and Obama?
One is a dark skinned man elected president, and then other doesn't exist.

Sat 03/09/13 12:38 PM
I've been there to, and as silly as it may seem, i've come to one conclusion that has helped me a great deal, and is what I tell my friends.
You have to keep telling yourself that you cannot help others to the full extent of your ability until YOU are happy.
You have to step back, look at the situation and make certain that you are putting yourself first.
Dysfunctional relationships, in the end, accomplished nothing and didn't help the person you were with either, so, make yourself happy.

As the caregiver personality, you're always going to want to reach out and help people unless of course you become heartless, which I doubt happening.
You just have to, again, remember dysfunction helps no one, and if you're not happy it isn't going to work out.

A stong yet caring woman can attract a different kind of man, even a completely different spectrum, just by putting your happiness on the front burner.
be confident, be sincere, be caring and attentive, but always watch out for #1.

Like my dear departed grandma always said
"In the end, you's is you's. How can you make someone else happy when the one tryin' ca'y'nt even keep 'erself happy?"

<3
Much luck.

Fri 03/08/13 11:16 PM
Your profile is fine.
Just hard to find someone to look at their profile if they don't post in the forums and or randomly browse, themselves.

Just have fun with it, create discussions or go browsing profiles~

Fri 03/08/13 10:35 PM
Your username means bunny butt.
All other things are irrelevant.
I approve

Fri 03/08/13 10:53 AM
Movies and real life are two completely different things.
Yeah, in real life this "love" has been known to be the cause of some incredibly, and supposedly, selfless acts. But when you get down to the knitty gritty and the psychology of it all, 'love' is just an obsession devised by ourselves, the human race to keep each other around and make lots of hip-thrusting good times resulting in screaming piles of flesh and drool. (i.e. Babies.)
You can smell, taste and of course see a person. Smell is your first introduction to the stuff they're made of, and a kiss is a taste-test of their immune system (on a genetic level). All ways to test if they will help create satisfactory babies.

With the obsession/addiction to this person (or the dopamine they cause you to release) you so stupid crap. Just like a drug addict.
So, yeah.
Love exists.

I've been in love.
And through the twelve step program.

Sat 02/16/13 09:51 PM
I have two dogs and they are both mixed breeds.
I have a Pomeranian / Chihuahua named Jack
and a Pit Bull /Black lab mix named Winston :D

Thu 02/07/13 10:59 PM
Kizami from Corpse Party is dang sexy.
And seung mina from soul calibur is.. just.. wow :3

Thu 02/07/13 10:40 PM
Dead things/ghosts that are adorable don't scare me, really.
I'm more afraid of monkeys @_@
I'm odd though. I embrace the odd.

Thu 02/07/13 10:35 PM
No. Those were just cute. Even the scaryface :3
If you've played The Witch's House, you'll understand why I was mortified. @______@;;

I'd keep an adorable Boo as a pet always.

Thu 02/07/13 10:29 PM
You know what's really horrific?
The Witch's house from RPG Maker. Not so much at first, but later.
It really f'ed with my mind for a long time.
Mostly because it was so cute D:

Previous 1