Community > Posts By > Neurofriction

Neurofriction's photo
Tue 11/18/08 02:01 AM
That one was good dude.

Neurofriction's photo
Tue 11/18/08 01:56 AM

But this is a retelling of the truth. What does Jesus say about his own memorial? At the last supper, Jesus broke bread and had wine with his apostles. "This is my body" and again, "this is my blood. DO THIS IN REMEMBERANCE OF ME". So there is the simple truth as revealed by the word of GOD, christmas is adding to the word of GOD. Also, you completely fail to acknowledge the pagan origins of christmas.

I never heard anyone say christmas is part of GODS word. It is a holiday we created. And yes it is full of pegan customs just like easter. Christmas to me is just a day set aside on the calender as a national day of remeberance. It's not a holy day anymore in reality than all the other days. For that matter there are no seperate days at all. There is one point in time that has always been. Just becuz the sun comes up and goes down we needed to make a time table.

Neurofriction's photo
Tue 11/18/08 01:35 AM

Some of you people are tripping, this is to be expected. Many people feel that any truthtelling about the pagan origins of christmas are nothing more then an attack on the church. But how can this be? Isnt GOD a GOD of truth? So lets tell the truth about chritmas; christmas is a pagan holiday complete with its own little seperate but equal belief system, its own little pagan god santa claus, and a complete retelling of the birth of Christ including snow. So let me ask any of you this; the kids suffering from genocide in the sudan, do they care that its christmas? Or does GOD only love your over priveledged behinds enough to give you more stuff that you dont need? And how does all this consumption and this consumer mentality square with the will of GOD?

But the simple celebrating of christ birth is in no way wrong. Forget the tree and all the other stuff. Don't you know what is of GOD and what is not. I do as far as the holiday goes. And I teach my child what the holiday really means to me. Christs birth. That's not a AGINST HIM IT IS FOR HIM. Teaching my child that Christmas is not a tree or gifts but a birth that gives her hope. By the way you are all on the same page if you didn't need to be right you would see that.

Neurofriction's photo
Mon 11/17/08 11:51 PM
If you go forward without trust your screwed. You better call her out on it now and git it over with.

Neurofriction's photo
Mon 11/17/08 10:41 PM

Nope.

I've been here 4 days and I still have not found my soul mate.

Too funny!

Neurofriction's photo
Mon 11/17/08 10:03 PM

in⋅vis⋅i⋅ble   /ɪnˈvɪzəbəl/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [in-viz-uh-buhl] Show IPA Pronunciation

–adjective 1. not visible; not perceptible by the eye: invisible fluid.
2. withdrawn from or out of sight; hidden: an invisible seam.
3. not perceptible or discernible by the mind: invisible differences.
4. not ordinarily found in financial statements or reflected in statistics or a listing: Goodwill is an invisible asset to a business.
5. concealed from public knowledge.
–noun 6. an invisible thing or being.
7. the invisible, the unseen or spiritual world.

I notice your handsome face every time I see a post of yours.

flowers Thanks

Neurofriction's photo
Mon 11/17/08 09:54 PM

Hi Bill. Nice to meet you. Nice to see someone from PA on here.

Hi. Yeah I think there are 3 or 4 of us...lol

Neurofriction's photo
Mon 11/17/08 09:35 PM

It takes time for ladies to write to guys on here,
Sooner or later... you will get a message from somebody near your area.

I have been on here for a long time. Actually met 2 great women in person,but like LEX said there always so far away.

Neurofriction's photo
Mon 11/17/08 09:23 PM

you're not invisible (((Neuro)))

flowers flowers

How have you been sweets?

Been better,but things are going ok. How are you?

Neurofriction's photo
Mon 11/17/08 09:19 PM

Neuro you are not only NOT invisible, buy you are one of the handsomest and sweetest guys I know. smooched

Thanks sweetie. waving

Neurofriction's photo
Mon 11/17/08 09:12 PM

you're not invisible (((Neuro)))

flowers flowers

Neurofriction's photo
Mon 11/17/08 09:07 PM

in⋅vis⋅i⋅ble   /ɪnˈvɪzəbəl/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [in-viz-uh-buhl] Show IPA Pronunciation

–adjective 1. not visible; not perceptible by the eye: invisible fluid.
2. withdrawn from or out of sight; hidden: an invisible seam.
3. not perceptible or discernible by the mind: invisible differences.
4. not ordinarily found in financial statements or reflected in statistics or a listing: Goodwill is an invisible asset to a business.
5. concealed from public knowledge.
–noun 6. an invisible thing or being.
7. the invisible, the unseen or spiritual world.

Neurofriction's photo
Mon 11/17/08 03:35 PM
I never went that far but always wanted to know what there game was. I get a lot of e-mail from women in africa...lol They don't get an answer.

Neurofriction's photo
Mon 11/17/08 01:37 PM

christmas is an abomination and is full of lies. it is not Yahshua's birthday, it is Tammuz birthday, the pagan sun god. Yahshua was not born during the winter soltice. YHWH(Almighty God) hates christmas. Dont celebrate this pagan holiday otherwise you will be worshipping the sun. Jeremiah 10
flowerforyou I understand the sentiment of what you are saying.flowerforyou By that standard almost everything we do is blasphemous and pagan.:smile: The world is blasphemous and against "G-D" and it always has been.:smile:

Those are wise words MirrorMirror. But we can do all we can to follow who we really believe.

True and that's what I was trying to say. You walk in this world every day but all that really matters is what you hold dear within.

Neurofriction's photo
Mon 11/17/08 01:12 PM
Edited by Neurofriction on Mon 11/17/08 01:16 PM

christmas is an abomination and is full of lies. it is not Yahshua's birthday, it is Tammuz birthday, the pagan sun god. Yahshua was not born during the winter soltice. YHWH(Almighty God) hates christmas. Dont celebrate this pagan holiday otherwise you will be worshipping the sun. Jeremiah 10

You can celebrate his birth any day. You are correct with your dates but to worship another god you must do it from your heart and soul.

Giving gifts and thinking of Christs birth in no way would be worshiping another god even if it's on the wrong day. Just like if someone tattood 666 on your forhead you would not be damnd unless your soul turned. It's all about what is in you.

Neurofriction's photo
Sun 11/16/08 10:10 PM
Hi ruth.waving waving

Neurofriction's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:50 PM
Edited by Neurofriction on Sun 11/16/08 09:50 PM
I think women should just go topless then it would be equal rights for all.bigsmile

Neurofriction's photo
Sun 11/16/08 01:33 PM

spock
tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving

flowers flowers waving

Neurofriction's photo
Sun 11/16/08 01:07 PM
spock

Neurofriction's photo
Sun 11/16/08 10:10 AM
Yes you do.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25