Neurofriction's photo
Sun 09/16/12 06:26 PM
got all that covered except the near part maybe. lol

Neurofriction's photo
Sun 09/16/12 04:51 PM
About me? Well I am a lesbien trapped in a mans body lol

Neurofriction's photo
Sun 09/16/12 04:45 PM
Please don't rate me that's so gay. Like i need an ego boost. I may or may not but only the right girls opinion would boost that. I am so much more than a profile and smart enough to know what forum will get me looked at. So if at all interested plz say hello. Talking is the start im looking for.

Neurofriction's photo
Sun 09/16/12 04:37 PM
Daughter was here for weekend she always makes me smile.

Neurofriction's photo
Sun 09/16/12 04:35 PM
Any real women looking for a real man on here? I dont mean real man as in the best I mean it as in real and open to what life may have to offer 2 ppl who connect.

Neurofriction's photo
Thu 11/10/11 08:18 PM

And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
Lee Greenwood

And to all vets thank you!

Neurofriction's photo
Wed 08/04/10 06:24 PM
AC/DC said it best in there song about big balls...lol

Neurofriction's photo
Tue 06/22/10 05:37 PM
Find a guy that knows he wants to be with you.

Neurofriction's photo
Sun 04/04/10 05:33 PM

zombies have taken overscared

Was kinda interested in talking to some local woman. Not that I have anything against the dead. Just not really my type.

Neurofriction's photo
Sun 04/04/10 05:24 PM

Why friends and crazies, of course...

Hello and Welcome waving

Hello and ty.

Neurofriction's photo
Sun 04/04/10 05:16 PM
Been on this site for a while,but havn't been using it since it's more about forums than meeting someone meaningful. Just poking my head out to see what I might find...lol

Neurofriction's photo
Wed 02/24/10 12:15 PM
And don't forget the schools SERVE us and our children. They don't govern anything. They need to do what there told not try to make there own laws. I'll be Damned if I'd go without a major law suite on them and their actions. Not with my child.

Neurofriction's photo
Wed 02/24/10 12:08 PM

the documentation signed by students when they received the laptops...

If the school OWNS the laptops then they are free to do what they wish with them.

That was a dumb *** no thinking comment. You cant spy on anyone no matter who owns the laptop.

Neurofriction's photo
Wed 11/25/09 05:43 PM

And I happen to believe that everyone is born with the tendency for self-preservation, not necessarily right from wrong.

A child knows how to do wrong...you have to teach them how to do right.

I think I agree with you in a way. Our justice system has TOUGHT people that you can get away with doing wrong. And yes it's been going on so long with slack laws that many children have grown up with no fear of what would happen if they did this or that.

Neurofriction's photo
Wed 11/25/09 05:35 PM

And I happen to believe that everyone is born with the tendency for self-preservation, not necessarily right from wrong.

A child knows how to do wrong...you have to teach them how to do right.

I think you have a point there to some extent. A child knows wrong when he avoids being caught. Young kids do this.
So I'd say we all have an idea that sticking a knife in some guy for his 40 bucks probably isn't what we should be doing. Unless your simply not worth the air your breathing you should have some common sense about the serious issues. Other small crime could be seen as a way to survive I'll give you that one. I just jumped in here to share my thoughts on how we let the worst of the worst go unpunished.

Neurofriction's photo
Wed 11/25/09 05:29 PM

You should know the difference between right and wrong.Every action has it's consequinces.You live by the sword,you die by the sword.You do the crime,you do the time.

Can I ask how they should know? Is it inherent? Or is it taught? If a child grows up without the father in the home and the mother is either working all the time, or an addict and let the streets raise them, where would they learn?

Every one is born with a knowledge of right and wrong. I do believe how you are raised hardens people to things and clouds there judgement. But you can't let things go unpunished or the world will just get worse. Actually it's too late already. The world is a bigger mess than ever and there is no cure.
If we still stoned people for crimes worthy of death every one would think twice before they did the crime. Our soft ways of dealing with serious crime has only made it ok for people to grow up thinking murder and so on is not really that bad. Hell ya get free food and a warm room. I strongly believe in the death penalty for serious crimes like murder. Cold blooded murder. They should be judge of course but then taken out side and shot on live tv. What happened to the real world? Every one wants to sugar coat life so it looks like a fairy tail. We need some leaders who still have a set between there legs. Just my point of view. If ya don't like it that's cool.

lol...I actually agree with you in principle...just not to that extremedrinks

Well my point is that if ya execute a guy behind closed doors what does that really show the next generation? Nothing! Some guy died today. So what! But if the talk of the country in every school was more like(DID YA SEE THAT S@#T ON THE NEWS TODAY? BLEW HIS FREAKEN HEAD CLEAN OFF) Then you'd have a little deterant going on. But I'm not talking all crime so don't anyone go there. It should fit the crime. I at the same time think death row in a lot of cases shouldn't be so full.

Neurofriction's photo
Wed 11/25/09 05:15 PM

You should know the difference between right and wrong.Every action has it's consequinces.You live by the sword,you die by the sword.You do the crime,you do the time.

Can I ask how they should know? Is it inherent? Or is it taught? If a child grows up without the father in the home and the mother is either working all the time, or an addict and let the streets raise them, where would they learn?

Every one is born with a knowledge of right and wrong. I do believe how you are raised hardens people to things and clouds there judgement. But you can't let things go unpunished or the world will just get worse. Actually it's too late already. The world is a bigger mess than ever and there is no cure.
If we still stoned people for crimes worthy of death every one would think twice before they did the crime. Our soft ways of dealing with serious crime has only made it ok for people to grow up thinking murder and so on is not really that bad. Hell ya get free food and a warm room. I strongly believe in the death penalty for serious crimes like murder. Cold blooded murder. They should be judge of course but then taken out side and shot on live tv. What happened to the real world? Every one wants to sugar coat life so it looks like a fairy tail. We need some leaders who still have a set between there legs. Just my point of view. If ya don't like it that's cool.

Neurofriction's photo
Fri 11/06/09 03:21 PM
Edited by Neurofriction on Fri 11/06/09 03:24 PM
It's getting bad. I'm still working,but we are as slow as I have seen.

Neurofriction's photo
Sat 10/03/09 07:34 PM

Sorry I'm not closer.flowers

hey there..ty...love the tat btw!smokin :tongue:

Thanks! Good luck with school and everything else also.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25