Community > Posts By > nmmm

nmmm's photo
Thu 07/23/09 10:47 PM
Hi everyone. New to this.

nmmm's photo
Sun 04/27/08 02:26 PM

Does HR know about you abusing and making new people feel uncomfortable, as if a new job is not uncomfortable enough, and then all you are worried about is how they should not piss you off?

When I do my welcome speech, I welcome new employees, make them comfortable, welcomed them, you might say.

1, By your statement I can tell you have been in your position far too long and are far to comfortable yourself.

2, I can tell you are a ego terrorist. I let you figure that one out which I doubt you will.

3, You may not be that nice of a person to begin with.

Just my .02

whatever. lighten up. continue to judge people you dont know.

nmmm's photo
Sun 04/27/08 02:24 PM
laugh

nmmm's photo
Sun 04/27/08 02:21 PM

Everyone here is pretty much afraid of me, this brave soul....

Sounds like you enjoy it when people are afraid of you? indifferent

At work I am different. I dont socialize with co-workers. If they dont take me seriously, the work does not get done. They arent afraid of me, just intimidated.

nmmm's photo
Sun 04/27/08 02:15 PM

so you are on a website to meet new people and you don't like new people? you go on a date, your mate will judge you on the way you treat others.

NO I dont get involved with people I work with. Dont talk about judging.

nmmm's photo
Sun 04/27/08 02:10 PM
Well the other night we got a bunch of new trainees in our department. Most are going to be seasonal and keep about 3-4.
I work the night shift. This is the most difficult shift, nevermind the hours, it can be draining. So to make a long story short, after I am giving everyone my welcome lecture, (its not a welcome lecture its telling these people dont screw up and you wont piss me off). Everyone here is pretty much afraid of me, this brave soul asks me out.noway I was like "are you freaking serious?" and he said "I have always wanted to go out with a dominatrix" he wont last the week I promise that.

nmmm's photo
Sun 04/27/08 01:09 PM
I havent gone out with anybody here since I have joined but I really like the community and all the topics and kidding around.
I found out I like most of the people here.

nmmm's photo
Sat 04/26/08 09:30 PM

my pic is in the seach to so I emailed myself

now you need to rate yourself. be gentlelaugh

nmmm's photo
Sat 04/26/08 09:27 PM
laugh

nmmm's photo
Sat 04/26/08 09:14 PM

love love im in lovelove love

see?:heart:

nmmm's photo
Sat 04/26/08 09:13 PM
More attention than you wanted.

nmmm's photo
Thu 04/24/08 02:21 PM

I see lots of people with pics of their kids on here! This is a FAMILY SITE? noway

My kids are on here all the time. Thats why no bad language.
:tongue:

nmmm's photo
Thu 04/24/08 01:29 PM
Mine was poltergiest. Had to have the closet door closed for years, toy clowns bothered me. ugh.

nmmm's photo
Thu 04/24/08 01:27 PM
What movie scared you the most? devil

nmmm's photo
Thu 04/24/08 01:21 PM
"If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?"

nmmm's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:03 PM
I remember the first time I wore contacts I was ready to go to bed and I couldnt feel glasses on my face so I spend three hours looking for glasses that I didnt need.

nmmm's photo
Thu 04/24/08 03:01 AM
He is creepy as hell. I dont care how his childhood was, he is a sick f**k!

nmmm's photo
Wed 04/23/08 08:22 AM
Why is she on the internet trying to meet people!!noway

nmmm's photo
Wed 04/23/08 08:18 AM
Those cougars are on the prowl!!

nmmm's photo
Wed 04/23/08 08:13 AM
"Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter."laugh

Previous 1 3 4