Community > Posts By > Cheryline22

Cheryline22's photo
Tue 10/22/13 06:57 AM
Hi5 am a fan of kpop too *wink*

Cheryline22's photo
Tue 09/24/13 11:03 PM

I understand what you are saying and I think it's a great philosophy of live to not stress the little stuff.

This is not so little though! Especially since he could bring home a disease such as Aids or any of several STDs. The risk is there and is huge! I think this is something to consider.

Just my opinion and I wish you the best! flowerforyou

yes ur right dats why i wrote kick back relax sit an observe nw if u no wat ur man is capable of why av unprotected sex wid him
protect ur self

its not about trust protection is a must

if you tkink he's cheating y have sex with him at all? I dont get it, i would tell him quite clearly to f off outa my life

Was going to say the same thing;)

Cheryline22's photo
Mon 09/23/13 07:28 PM
Edited by Cheryline22 on Mon 09/23/13 07:35 PM
A lot of you wonder why the hell you still talk to him if you knw he's a player in the 1st place..
Ppl react differently in the same scenario, eg, when u receive a call tht uve won sth and u need to bank in some amount to retrieve ur prize, some ppl will fall into the trap, some ppl reckon this as scam business and walk off right away, while some ppl knw they are conman yet play along ask questions and waste their time as if they're interested but never do as they ask..these kind of ppl hv ntg better to do and am one of them lol..

Cheryline22's photo
Mon 09/23/13 06:45 PM

He sounds like a waste of space. You seem too nice to deserve a pig like that. Glad you didn't stick around. You made a good decision to leave in the long run ;) A lot guys try it with their charm and sweet talk. It's how they get into your pants. Watch out for guys who want to be your "rescuer" or overly-nice types. A guy can act like a carer if you let him, but it's creepy selfish behaviour. Case in point, sickly-sweet men make run a mile, because they try too hard. I'm very obvious when I'm attracted to anyone. So I don't need to almost kill myself trying to win feelings. Be wary of charm. flowerforyou

This again. Just sounds to me when women come out with this that they have serious trust issues or low self esteem. It isn't a crime to want to be nice to a woman or try to help her.

Also, I'm failing to see what this little rant actually has to do with the topic.

True it isn't a crime to be nice, but its unethical to try to lull, cajole, and con a woman to achieve what u want

Cheryline22's photo
Mon 09/23/13 06:41 PM

Maybe there is something lost in translation here, because here is what I am getting.

I met a tall, handsome guy, he is not insane, he talked to me for over 3 hours, telling me how I was opposite of his girlfriend and flattering me, I gave him my phone number, and we still text, and when he does text I call him baby and flirt with him, but I don't meet with him, I also have texted his girl friend and she wants to know what is up between me and him, but I told she should google womanizer and break up with him, but I will continue to reply to his text's and flirt with him because I am bored.

Honestly it sounds like you are smitten with this guy, want him to break up with his girlfriend, and then maybe something may happen between you to.

Perhaps I need to elaborate more
But anyway its like this, before his gf called, I still replied cz I was bored but I never want to meet him again..and am not tryna manipulate the gf into breaking up, jst telling her everything the guy told me and suspected he's a womanizer so suggested she could look up the terms, as I never came across this term until my ex cheated on me, I always thought he's some kind of psycho,becz when sth is blue color and ur know its blue, somehow he would manipulate ur mind into believing its orange(jst an example),they have a way in convincin you..when I talked more with the guy in tht 3 hours convo, he sounded a lot like my ex, same style, same pattern same scripts..so jst wanted her to beware and see the signs herself and also the stories ppl shared..then she said she did a lot for him, but refused to tell me more jst said nothing to do with sex..

My intention was pure, jst shared with her my story and tryna help her before she falls even deeper..moreover he confessed to her he's been chasing girls and hving cam sex recently, he cried and was clueless why he acted this way, its a lame excuse to me..and the funniest part is they live together but most of the time the man stays in hotel, his excuse was he wanted to explore different hotels and because she's working he goes alone, and its crazy because the hotels and house are not far away..

I realized am being too nosy, its her life after all, so gonna stop this topic..sorry everyone

Cheryline22's photo
Sun 09/22/13 04:07 AM

Don't really get it. You say you realized he was a womanizer and yet you spent the entire night with him??? Gave him your phone number, you even flirted with him, even though you knew he was a womanizer, and then tried to avoid him.
And now you're oh so concerned about his girlfriend?
And in your last sentence you find it necessary to point out that you look so much better than his girlfriend?
Sorry, find your story somewhat weird.

Sounds to me you simply let him get to you, you fell for his stories, then later on you found out he had a girlfriend.
And even then, why go to the extend of trying to find help for this girl, even here at Mingle?
Maybe it's me, but this all feels somewhat funky

Let me clear up ur doubts then
1. The last sentence nt tryin to put her down cz I dnt think girls with more meat unattractive, same goes to girls with lighter hair color or wear makeup, cz I do wear makeup sometimes..jst tryna say he told me the type of girl he wants completely opposite of his gf,because he tryna sweet talk me..perhaps when he's with the gf he'd say the opposite like I dislike girl as thin as stick..u get me?
2. When I say throughout the night doesn't mean the entire night, jst tryna emphasized throughout the 3hrs convo( I think frm 10pm-1am)he kept talkin wht girls want to hear..
3. As to why I gave him my number, because although he seemed insane but he's not stupid,he acted normal in the beginnin,so I gav my number..and I dnt see anythin wrong givin off numbers to strangers cz I can always block them..my phone is always in silent mode and I dnt pick calls, jst my habit(weird?)
4. And about flirt and then avoid..am bored most of the time,thts the main reason I joined this site.. So when he texts me and am free I'll reply sth like 'yes baby of course I miss u but I cnt meet u today am workin or am with my friend or blah blah blah..and yes I always hv excuse, and I won't text him first,if he tired of textin me let it be..

And lastly about helpin the girl out, she askd wht happened between me and him, I said nothing, we aint an item, then she questioned why I called him baby, she wanna know how we met and wht we did,so I told her everythin,and asked her to google'how to spot a womanizer', then last night she kept callin me,sayin she's sad,she even hit the wall with her head..and am not tryin to get help frm mingle,cz u can only help urself which is move on..
Postin here to see if anyone here has come across sth similar..its more abt sharing stories and encourage whoever been hurt
Excuse my english, never really had a proper english class..sorry

Cheryline22's photo
Sun 09/22/13 04:02 AM
Edited by Cheryline22 on Sun 09/22/13 04:04 AM

Don't really get it. You say you realized he was a womanizer and yet you spent the entire night with him??? Gave him your phone number, you even flirted with him, even though you knew he was a womanizer, and then tried to avoid him.
And now you're oh so concerned about his girlfriend?
And in your last sentence you find it necessary to point out that you look so much better than his girlfriend?
Sorry, find your story somewhat weird.

Sounds to me you simply let him get to you, you fell for his stories, then later on you found out he had a girlfriend.
And even then, why go to the extend of trying to find help for this girl, even here at Mingle?
Maybe it's me, but this all feels somewhat funky

Let me clear up ur doubts then
1. The last sentence nt tryin to put her down cz I dnt think girls with more meat unattractive, same goes to girls with lighter hair color or wear makeup, cz I do wear makeup sometimes..jst tryna say he told me the type of girl he wants completely opposite of his gf,because he tryna sweet talk me..perhaps when he's with the gf he'd say the opposite like I dislike girl as thin as stick..u get me?
2. When I say throughout the night doesn't mean the entire night, jst tryna emphasized throughout the 3hrs convo( I think frm 10pm-1am)he kept talkin wht girls want to hear..
3. As to why I gave him my number, because although he seemed insane but he's not stupid,he acted normal in the beginnin,so I gav my number..and I dnt see anythin wrong givin off numbers to strangers cz I can always block them..my phone is always in silent mode and I dnt pick calls, jst my habit(weird?)
4. And about flirt and then avoid..am bored most of the time,thts the main reason I joined this site.. So when he texts me and am free I'll reply sth like 'yes baby of course I miss u but I cnt meet u today am workin or am with my friend or blah blah blah..and yes I always hv excuse, and I won't text him first,if he tired of textin me let it be..

And lastly about helpin the girl out, she askd wht happened between me and him, I said nothing, we aint an item, then he questioned why I called him baby, she wanna know how we met and wht we did,so I told her everythin,and asked her to google'how to spot a womanizer', then last night she kept callin me,sayin she's sad,she even hit the wall with her head..and am not tryin to get help frm mingle,cz u can only help urself which is move on..
Postin here to see if anyone here has come across sth similar..its more abt sharing stories and encourage whoever been hurt
Excuse my english, never really had a proper english class..sorry

Cheryline22's photo
Sat 09/21/13 09:56 PM

Sorry dear ...
I am just joking.....but i really feel sad 4 you...bcs you know pakistan & china friendship!!!

Cough!! Am not frm china

Cheryline22's photo
Sat 09/21/13 09:14 PM

I'm questioning this, I mean if you realized he was a womanizer right away, why in the world would you give him your real phone number?

He was really nice and 'normal' in the beginning, and he mentioned abt his next month birthday party and asked for my number..and I figure I can always block him whenver I want to if he actin weird..then he started all the playboys tactics on me..and thts interestin, because for me he's psycho, so I jst played along without seeing him again ever~

Cheryline22's photo
Sat 09/21/13 09:11 PM

THat happened to me once we went out on a couple of dates.... then his gf for over 5 yrs called me. I walked away... didn't care much. Then a year later I get the same call from the gf.... I told her it would be best to just move on instead of saving every girls number and making a fool of herself. She started cryingwhoa can't stand when women let the men humiliate them ugh!!!

But babe its not easy to get over it after being deeply attached for 5years..she needs help, and you're so cool!!

Cheryline22's photo
Sat 09/21/13 08:51 PM

Be glad you found out what kind of person he was sooner rather than later, at least you didn't get hurt. There are tons of creeps out there...

Yep, glad that I read a lot of random stuffs online..I always say google is your friend..lol

Cheryline22's photo
Sat 09/21/13 08:50 PM

That sux, I'm sorry. At least you didn't get emotionally involved, I hope and now she also knows. You did nothing wrong, it's him. My bf cheated on me after a year and his new gf called me asking if "we" were having an affair. I told her I dumped him and she can have him, she said they were dating for only a month and I knew it already which is why I dumped him (because his brother told me) and she was shocked when I told her were together for a year. She about died, then she dumped him while she called me on the phone right in front of him. You told his gf and it's up to her to make her own decision. flowerforyou Ps I've been dating his brother for about 5 months now. smooched :heart:

Wow, you rock!!
I like how you jst dumped him and not lookin back!!
And I also told her, be prepared for his sweet talk beggin you back, and its ur choice!

Cheryline22's photo
Sat 09/21/13 08:39 PM
I don't expect to find true love anymore
Jst tryna be happy and love myself more than anythin

Cheryline22's photo
Sat 09/21/13 08:29 PM
Edited by Cheryline22 on Sat 09/21/13 08:45 PM
This young handsome tall arabic guy approached me in front of starbucks in a rainy saturday's night..
He was soft spoken and sweet talked me throughout the night..
He complimented my look repeatedly, said he liked tall slim chinese girl, my long black hair, and didn't like chinese to dye her color light, he said my eyes were sexy and liked the fact I didn't use makeup cz I dnt need tht and blah blah blah..then he held my hands and said he loved me (scary I know) and repeatedly asked if I loved him too..then he'd say he swear to god about his love for me and blah blah blah..I just laughed because I recognized him as a womanizer base on previous painful experience..
After that night, he would text me regularly, then only I'd flirt back and make excuses to avoid meeting him..
And last night, his gf called me and questioned about me and him.@@
I told her am not interested in her bf, and she shud go google 'womanizer'and would be surprised the signs pointed to her bf..
She's really upset(they've been tgt for 5 months) and I really don't know how to help her, I felt her pain cz I've been there..
Sorry for the long story, jst to vent out a lil bit..
Hs anyone had experience with this kind of con artists, be it womanizer,sociapath,or maneater?

Ohya, and the girl is chinese light golden brown hair,wear makeup,abit fat(well nt fat jst bigger)

Cheryline22's photo
Sat 09/21/13 06:48 AM
I don't mind 'honey' without ' money'
I can't accept 'non-honey' even if he's 'money'
But I still need 'money'
Contradicting~

Cheryline22's photo
Thu 09/19/13 08:27 PM
I think they do
My ex always asking me to gain more weights,
but I cnt help it, as I dance a lot, ended
up he cheated on me with a big girl @@

Cheryline22's photo
Thu 09/19/13 08:18 PM
I am young and slim, but I do have stretch marks on my butt, and it bothers me even though most guys I know never comment about it..fortunately I found a natural way to get rid of it, and I've been doin so religiously and they are fading..yeah..
My mom gave birth to 7 kids and she doesn't have a single stretch mark on her tummy..isshh isshh, she's blessed

Cheryline22's photo
Fri 06/14/13 07:38 AM
Since uve got only one pic and less info abt urself
5 out of 10

Cheryline22's photo
Wed 06/12/13 05:33 AM
Short range: Learn latin dance( salsa, samba,rumba)
Learn new languages(spanish, Korean, Russian)
Get my perfect match
Intermediate and long range: will plan it together with my loved one

Cheryline22's photo
Mon 06/10/13 10:12 PM
Pretty gurl =]

Previous 1 3 4 5