Community > Posts By > Viper1j

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 08:33 PM

Hun, I'm a child of the 70's.

I cut my teeth on Dawn Of The Dead, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Christine, and Carrie.

Today's stuff is just something to do while eating popcorn for me. shades

Okay..you win.
I have to turn the sound off for The Walking Dead ;-(

Where's the fun in that?

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 08:00 PM

rofl

Okay..

Movies don't scare me...

I Spit On Your Grave made me check the boys quite a bit though..
hahaha Sooner or later spanky, they will get you!

Hun, I'm a child of the 70's.

I cut my teeth on Dawn Of The Dead, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Christine, and Carrie.

Today's stuff is just something to do while eating popcorn for me. shades

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 07:30 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Tue 07/03/18 07:34 PM

Whatever

As I said, she carried her "marriage-based immigration" between her legs.

viper

My guess is you get jealous... shades

Maybe if Trumpanzees are lucky, Donny will institute The Purge, and all the "illegals" will go bye bye in one night.

I guess Obama's dad was just as illegal as Mary, huh viper...

I have no idea..

But Obama wasn't.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 07:29 PM
rofl

Okay..

Movies don't scare me...

I Spit On Your Grave made me check the boys quite a bit though..

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 05:50 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Tue 07/03/18 05:51 PM
Whatever

As I said, she carried her "marriage-based immigration" between her legs.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 05:38 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Tue 07/03/18 05:43 PM
The immigrant? Of course not.

And Thomas, she only became a citizen, after she married Fred Trump, and produced the anchor baby Donald.

The anchor baby Donald (unfortunately) is a nativeborn citizen, which is how he was able to become president.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Anne_MacLeod_Trump

Mary Anne Trump (née MacLeod, Scottish Gaelic: Màiri Anna NicLeòid; May 10, 1912 – August 7, 2000) was a Scottish-born American domestic worker who was the mother of Donald Trump, the 45th and current President of the United States. Born in the Outer Hebrides, she immigrated in 1930 and became a U.S. citizen in 1942. As the wife of real estate developer Fred Trump she raised five children and engaged in philanthropic activities in the New York area.[1]

With several sisters having already established themselves there,[8] Mary Anne MacLeod may have first visited the United States for a short stay in December 1929. Then, according to the Scottish newspaper The National, MacLeod was issued immigration visa number 26698 at Glasgow on February 17, 1930. On May 2, 1930, MacLeod departed Glasgow on board the RMS Transylvania arriving in New York City on May 11, 1930‍—‌one day after her 18th birthday, declaring she intended to become a U.S. citizen and would be staying permanently in America.[6][7][8] In doing so she became what would later be termed an economic migrant, one of tens of thousands of young Scots who left for the United States or Canada during this period, the isle having suffered badly the consequences of World War I and the Clearances before that. (chain migration, good thing she wasn't Mexican)[4][5] The Alien Passenger list of the Transylvania, May 2, 1930, lists her as being 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m) tall, with blue eyes, and occupation as a domestic.[9][2]

Arriving in America with $50 (equivalent to $732 in 2017), MacLeod lived with her older sister Christina Matheson on Long Island and worked as a domestic servant for at least four years.[6][7][8] One of these jobs appears to have been as a nanny for a well-to-do family in a New York suburb, but the position was eliminated due to economic difficulties caused by the Great Depression.[4] As one account has put it, she "started life in America as a dirt-poor servant escaping the even worse poverty of her native land."[7]

Though the 1940 U.S. Census form filed by Mary Anne and Fred Trump stated that she was a naturalized citizen, her naturalization did not actually take place until March 10, 1942.[6][7][8] However, there is no evidence to suggest that she was in violation of any immigration laws at any time prior to her naturalization in 1942, as she frequently traveled internationally but was able to re-enter the U.S. afterwards.[10]

MacLeod returned to her home area in Scotland often during the course of her life and spoke Gaelic when she did.[4]

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 05:09 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Tue 07/03/18 05:14 PM

In this country, we have an agency call FEMA.

You wouldn't believe how many shelters and trailers they have for people in dire straits. Funny how that never occurred to anyone to use them, why not?

Cages are easier to maintain, you just get a big water hose and spray it down with the occupants inside.

Shelters and trailers for citizens , abused women and some men for your citizens yes, not for illegals.

Look,do I feel bad that they have a crappy life back where they are from? yes I do

But breaking the law and entering in the united states just to have babies and take advantage of the system is wrong.

you cannot tell me the most who come to America are highly skilled people ready to get engineering or high skilled job and contribute to American society?

Because the ones who are highly educated, highly skilled , highly educated, entrepreneurs are applying to come to America through Legal channel and the country is welcoming them with open arms.

They are not coming to America to work in the field picking strawberries and coffee beans

You could always ask Donnie.

His very own mother, ended up here as a result of "chain migration", the very thing he claims to want to end. As for "merit-based immigration"? She had no skills, she worked as a maid. The only "merit" she had rested between her legs for use by Fred Trump.

If he really wants to end "chain migration", and he's sincere about it, that he can prove it by deporting the wife's parents.

But we both know, hell would freeze over, before that ever happened.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 04:57 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Tue 07/03/18 05:01 PM
In this country, we have an agency call FEMA.

You wouldn't believe how many shelters and trailers they have for people in dire straits. Funny how that never occurred to anyone to use them, why not?

Cages are easier to maintain, you just get a big water hose and spray it down with the occupants inside.

Instead of a trailer where mom could breastfeed and wait to hear something on her asylum claim, we get..

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 04:52 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Tue 07/03/18 04:54 PM

I believe the intent of the OP was that if the illegal alien wasn't here then the rape wouldn't of occurred.

There is ABSOLUTELY no way to know that.

Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy, Richard Speck, BTK, The Green River Killer.

All American Citizens.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 04:04 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Tue 07/03/18 04:07 PM

Viper, aren't you getting carried away with posting Nazi Germany pictures in reference to Trump?

You wouldn't happen to be part or full Mexican American would you? spock

No, actually I'm half black and half French (on my mother's side, she was Creole, and I have distant family in France.)

I just think that even Stevie Wonder could see the similarities.

A cage is a cage, is a cage, is a cage.

Human beings don't belong in cages.

After a second look, I realized that the only difference between the picture of Trumpworld, and the other pictures, is that the people are too afraid to face the camera.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 03:37 PM
Mean while under Trump they are put in camps and ready to be deported and that is good, it gets back that if you're caught in America the country club hotel America is closed for good.

Yeah, camps are good..

There's Auschwitz

Dachau

and Ravensbrück

All 5 star camps that set the standard for ..

TrumpWorld!

Call early to make your reservations!

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 02:41 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Tue 07/03/18 02:43 PM
No Cabo, no spring Break.

P.S. Don't let this get out, it's a secret...

MS-13 isn't Mexican.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 02:00 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Tue 07/03/18 02:09 PM
A little turnabout fairplay?

I love it!rofl

Mexico Builds Border Wall To Keep Out U.S. A$$holes. US colleges riot.

https://www.theonion.com/mexico-builds-border-wall-to-keep-out-u-s-a**holes-1819594847

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 09:39 AM
Close the borders and electrify the wall..smile2

Concrete is an extremely poor conductor of electricity.I doubt anyone would even feel a tingle. Even the ones in the tunnel underneath the "beautiful" wall.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 09:35 AM

I bought some weed killer the other day. I was trying to figure out how much to mix with a gallon of water. The directions were in Spanish. I guess they don't think whites do yardwork. :neutral_face:

Read the other side of the container, that's you'll find the English.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 09:31 AM

IMO,anybody that pays over $1000 a month for 'rent' is an idiot!!!

for that sort of money,you could be paying to actually OWN a house,and gaining equity,instead of just throwing your money away by renting.

so,'renting' is just another one of those 'bad decisions' that i was talking about!

I disagree there. You could be building equity or HUGE debt, because housing value is not guaranteed. Owning a house is not really owning it for most people as they have a prerequisite 10 to 30 years before it ever becomes theirs and not the banks, and if they want to move before that time, they also have the hassle of being able to sell it for more than what they paid in order to not come out behind. At that to the HEADACHE of HOAs and their fees and fines for every little thing, property tax, maintenance and landscaping ... and some dont feel its worth the trade off, equity or not.

There are the exceptions though.

I have a cousin that it inherited our great aunt's home, free and clear.

Although, he's got it on the market now, because the taxes that used to be $340 a year 15 years ago, have more than tripled to $1064 a year.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 08:40 AM
He was in a truck with Lee's landscaping, so you think Lee hired illegals and then goes around the neigbhourhood looking for business?

why would anyone ask a person knocking on their door to see if they can do business with you where they are from, if they are illegal or not?

Seems kind of silly to even think that way? no.

For all I know, he WAS Lee. It was pertinent to me. I just wanted my yard taken care of.

money these people make?? good Lord...
Doesn't matter in your case. You don't have a soul to sell.

as for locked into camps, well where can you put them when they are gathered up? since you and your fellow "independents" dont want to open up your homes to them right?

Funny how FEMA can find shelters and trailer for just about everything, but when it comes to children, it's only jails and cages.

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 05:59 AM

But if they had no debt to pay off, they could better afford 4,5,6 and 7 at least. They should teach the perils of accumulating debt and paying interest in school, IMO. Instead, we encourage kids to start using credit cards right out of school. ohwell

You're way too cute to be so smart..

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 05:49 AM

Walk away Leftists and get with the movement ..time to walk away from the hate and the child traffickers and join the movement..millions of the left have been joining up because they are no longer falling for the false narratives.. Has anyone seen where the illegal alien set fires in Colorado where over 40.000 acres have been scorched.....theres your open borders leftists ..is this what you want..wake up and realize this is what you are supporting whether you realize it or not..

You are being used because the Deep State is fooling you all into believing that this is about the children..it's really about the hate and the destruction of America..get on the internet and educate yourselves and realize you are being manipulated...Get with the movement before you help the Deep State destroy more of your country ...Whether you realize it or not you are supporting the agenda of the Deep State ..they don't care about the children they are just using them as a way of getting you to support their agenda...Don't fall for their games..

This isn't a REPS v DEMS this is about US v DEEP STATE

WWG1 WGA

Did you used to be Louie on DH?

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 05:39 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Tue 07/03/18 05:45 AM

She never even visited, nor had anyone campaigned for her in Michigan.

So Democrats in Michigan stayed home.

I think she came up short in Wisconsin too.

So who are you blaming?.. the voters? she thought she had groups locked up.. so did the Dem. party..so they ignored those groups. Trump didn't

Clinton and the Dem.party lost the race.

And as normal the left blames someone else... blame your own party for the loss.

I don't blame anyone for anything. And believe it or not, I'm a registered independent. Although my beliefs lean more towards libertarian, I don't think people should be allowed to torture puppies, I don't think people should be allowed to lock people in camps simply because of their race, I don't believe people should be allowed to rip newborns off their mother's nipple.

I consider government a necessary evil that manages to perform humanitarian actions only by accident. I recognize the necessity of it, but not necessarily condone it.

I don't think government should be asking Americans for their "papers". This is supposed to be a country of freedoms. Perhaps one of the greatest freedom, is the freedom to be left alone. Along with that, would be the freedom not to live in fear of being killed by a government agent. (A.k.a. the police).

I'd really like to know how much money these people make. Mostly because I'd like to know the going price for a soul.

The "fair market price" for them if you will.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25