Community > Posts By > feistybaby

feistybaby's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:49 AM
No, although I have run across quite a few that THINK they are too good for people.

feistybaby's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:43 AM
I can see the ad for this now....

Tasters wanted for trial and testing of new cat food flavor. Must be human with a strong stomach to participate in this survey as we haven't found a cat that can talk!!!!

feistybaby's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:38 AM
For myself, I want someone that I can respect and vice-verse. I want someone I can trust, as that hasn't been a big variable in my life to this point, sad to say. Someone to laugh with and to be at ease. Someone that enjoys some of the same things I do as well as some I know nothing about as I love trying new things. Some one with integrity who is not afraid to stand up and hold on to their own beliefs. A great sexual attraction wouldn't go amiss either but that will be there if I find someone with the qualities I hope to find and share. Looks to me are irrelevant as real beauty to me is in the person not in the covering. So am I too picky? again I say maybe I am. But I also know I wouldn't be happy without these things. Nor would I be able to make someone else happy without these things. Why set myself and someone else up for a fall when I know there are missing components and attributes?

feistybaby's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:15 AM

If you're looking for a man from Wisconsin, raise your hand.

If you're not, raise your standards.
bigsmile

I can't raise my standards my unmentionables would show blushing Long time no see Keith flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:06 AM
I am very picky, I don't know that I am too picky though. I just know what I want from a relationship and what I don't. I am very well versed in what are typically "deal breakers" for me. And while I never turn down a new friend, I am quick to tell people that's all I am interested in when I find deal breakers, in either their behavior or in my own that I know I am unwilling to change. So why waste my valuable time or theirs? Is this wrong? Maybe but I don't think so. I have never felt that leading someone on was acceptable.

feistybaby's photo
Sat 03/07/09 05:17 PM

This could go here or under my biggest Mingle gripe as well maybe I will just cut and paste it. Even when someone bothers to start a serious or non banal thread no one answers seriously and it turns into a joke free for all so why bother with anything but fluff to begin with?frustrated

i think people wanna laugh so bad, whether it's serious or not, because it's getting worse with our way of life, power and phone being turned off anytime and loosing their jobs, they are just escaping almost spitefully, not meaning to hurt, but just frustrated, and add to that.....they're searching to be happy and not finding, and that make it even worse. just an observation from the sidelines

I agree with you, we all want and need to laugh. But I guess my point was that I have seen many that had serious questions or truly wanted to know others feelings about issues and the whole topic gets blown away by jokes. Don't we have enough humorous threads on here that people can be respectful of people actually asking for opinions/feelings?

feistybaby's photo
Sat 03/07/09 04:57 PM
This could go here or under my biggest Mingle gripe as well maybe I will just cut and paste it. Even when someone bothers to start a serious or non banal thread no one answers seriously and it turns into a joke free for all so why bother with anything but fluff to begin with?frustrated

feistybaby's photo
Sat 03/07/09 03:02 PM
well I took the test and this is what is said...Beneath the quiet exterior, INFJs hold deep convictions about the weightier matters of life. Those who are activists -- INFJs gravitate toward such a role -- are there for the cause, not for personal glory or political power.

INFJs are champions of the oppressed and downtrodden. They often are found in the wake of an emergency, rescuing those who are in acute distress. INFJs may fantasize about getting revenge on those who victimize the defenseless. The concept of 'poetic justice' is appealing to the INFJ.

"There's something rotten in Denmark." Accurately suspicious about others' motives, INFJs are not easily led. These are the people that you can rarely fool any of the time. Though affable and sympathetic to most, INFJs are selective about their friends. Such a friendship is a symbiotic bond that transcends mere words.

INFJs have a knack for fluency in language and facility in communication. In addition, nonverbal sensitivity enables the INFJ to know and be known by others intimately.

Writing, counseling, public service and even politics are areas where INFJs frequently find their niche.

I can find no qualms with this analysis *grin*

feistybaby's photo
Sat 03/07/09 02:50 PM
I am a hugger. I am very tactile and find hugs soothing, supportive, affectionate, and strengthening when I am having a bad day. But then don't go by me cause I am one of those awkward southern people who also calls everyone hon and dear tongue2 laugh

feistybaby's photo
Sat 03/07/09 10:46 AM

Well, I think that most get together for the wrong reasons to begin with. It may be looks, financial reasons, lots of different reasons. Look around this site... you've got some really nice people.. Big hearts, lots of personality and seem to be decent. I'm gonna get creamed for this..but maybe some not real attractive. (I'm not excluding me so don't yell at me) People don't take the time to get to know them/ us. THey are looking for the "eye candy". Doesn't matter if you are man or woman.. both do it. If more people took into consideration what's on the inside just as much as the outside..I think more would work.. Just my opinion.. I may be wrong. :)

After reading all the ideas for this topic this is the one I have to address. BRAVO~ Some of the most beautiful souls around are encased in thorny packaging just like a rose. When we all start to think more about what would make us happy in a long term relationship, affection, humor, shared interests, shared goals etc.... and less on the instant gratification of eye candy. The more and more relationships we are going to see turn into "happily ever after"

feistybaby's photo
Sat 03/07/09 10:38 AM
Nice job. Good pics, very specific on interests. Welcome to Mingle and good luck. flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Sat 03/07/09 10:33 AM
Dubby any dress is going to make you look phat! laugh

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/06/09 07:16 PM
hugz n a smooch on the cheek hiyas rose long time no see~

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/06/09 06:43 PM
That even though most times in a romantic sense it is temporary to cherish it, enjoy it, and no matter the outcome to never regret it for it is never wasted.:heart:

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/06/09 06:34 PM
I was really crazy about a friend of mine in a romantic way but he had no idea I was interested that way. So for Valentine's I sent him roses with a card that said he was entitled to one home cooked meal and that I would be there to pick him up when he got off work. I sent a limo to bring him to the house, he walked in to a candlelit indoor picnic in front of the fireplace. Champagne, strawberries, chocolate fondue BOY did he get the idea I had more on my mind than friendship.:wink:

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/06/09 06:22 PM
Well I am planning no dirt naps in my immediate future but who knows my alarm may not go off in the morning lol

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/06/09 06:19 PM
I was in shock. I had previously been told I would never be able to have children or get pregnant.

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/06/09 04:55 PM
For all the things we had together, for every dream we shared, for all the plans that were laid to waste, for every minute holding your hand, for every breath I took and held each time I stared into your eyes, for every tear upon my face you never left to dry, for all the sunsets over the sea and sunsets spread over mountains high, that came and went much too fast to prove the day has passed me bye. For the place within my heart you hold that somehow even now feels cold except for memories so warm. For everything you were to me from the day you walked through my door.

I MISS YOU~

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/06/09 10:02 AM
Welcome back peccy long time no see~flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Fri 03/06/09 07:50 AM

I am a cut up but no so much a flirt in a relationship or not. And I am the first to tell people if you are busy flirting with all and sundry don't expect serious attention from me other than friendship. If you have committed to trying a relationship with someone then flirting should be put to the side while you explore that relationship. In short I feel that the time and attention should be spent on the relationship and not all and sundry. I am not saying that you should neglect friends and pals but I think it should be toned down from flirting to friends only. I have passed on a couple of really great guys for this basic reason. They are flirts and it isn't going to change. But my feelings about the situation isn't going to change either. And it isn't a jealousy issue so much as it's a respect issue. If you have respect for the person you are with why would you want to embarrass or humiliate them by paying attention to someone else in a non friend manner especially in public?
I agreeflowerforyou on here however flirting isn't always taken seriouslyflowerforyoujust because someone gives you a little compliment doesn't mean the person is interested i pursuing a relationshipflowerforyou

I agree that to give someone a compliment isn't always a come on, especially on here. But can you tell me truthfully you would be comfortable with your s/o telling someone how hot they are and falling all over themselves drooling in the threads in front of other people who know that the two of you are trying to be an item? Not me. It's tacky and very disrespectful.