Community > Posts By > feistybaby

feistybaby's photo
Mon 07/26/10 11:00 AM
((((((((Judy))))))) long time no see hun....*grin* I am in Ohio in Seminary College. I love it. Off for the summer but classes start again in Sept. Full Scholorship woot woot......

feistybaby's photo
Mon 07/26/10 10:53 AM
I have been "tapped" several times but I would like to think that my finest hour will come 2 minutes before I die. As long as there is breath in the body there is still room for hope that I can and will do better.

feistybaby's photo
Mon 07/26/10 10:21 AM
Edited by feistybaby on Mon 07/26/10 10:31 AM
windshield here = windscreen there

spotted dick is something you eat not something contagious....

bangers and mash are suasages and potatoes not people haveing sex and stalkers laugh

feistybaby's photo
Sat 07/24/10 02:35 PM
If anyone finds the mind I lost please return it to lost and found...

feistybaby's photo
Sat 07/24/10 02:01 PM
If love were a potato it would still be buried in dirt and all eyes upon it~

feistybaby's photo
Sat 07/24/10 01:08 PM
Well knock it off.....no one gave you permission!~

feistybaby's photo
Wed 08/12/09 05:19 AM
Welcome back....We never spoke but I remember seeing you post. Sounds like we have been on the same trip. Sorry about your heart ache. I can empathize with it and the anger. Hope life treats you better in the future~ flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Sun 08/09/09 04:35 PM
I don't think you have an obligation to anyone but your children. While you may think that it is only their responsibility to make arrangements to see the kids. And it very well may be since they are adults not children. It is your children that will pay the price of not knowing their other relatives. You may not think it is any loss especially if their were hard feelings involved with the divorce/seperation. But your kids will eventually notice and feel the loss. Make the effort for their sakes not for your ex relatives sake.

feistybaby's photo
Sun 08/09/09 04:10 PM
Edited by feistybaby on Sun 08/09/09 04:12 PM
http://www.hipaaguidelines101.com/

This is for anyone with any doubts as to what the national guidelines are for confidentuality. H.I.P.A.A. sets and maintains the standards for the medical field this pertains to all medical fields including pharmacology and even medical billing. While it may be standard practice to discuss clients ANYTHING that could potentially give away who the client is is illegal in all 50 states.

feistybaby's photo
Sun 08/09/09 03:25 PM
Just because someone did the morally correct thing by trying to provide for a child that they fathered in no way indicates a loving relationship for the mother or for the child either as far as that goes. And had you counseled me and I found the particulars in a forum on the net you would soon find youself in court. It is illegal, it is unethical, and you should be ashamed because this person obviously trusted your discretion.

FOR SHAME~

feistybaby's photo
Fri 08/07/09 07:09 PM
I would love to sit and play in his hair~ love

feistybaby's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:59 PM

Pretty and Intelligent...{{{{{FIESTY}}}}}flowerforyou

(((((((rose)))))))) This lady is truly a diva....divine, intelligent, voluptuous, and artistic......flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:49 PM
rara is a babydoll!!!! :heart: smooched flowers

feistybaby's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:39 PM
and your sister's boyfriend would be trying to make tapes of YOUR bed why? And is he still your sister's boyfriend after you found that?

feistybaby's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:34 PM
very polite and well spoken~

feistybaby's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:29 PM
Dooooooooooooonttttttttttttttttttt say that. I quit 2 months ago today. I don't want to hear how easy it is to start again. frown

feistybaby's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:17 PM
I have told someone that and it was ME not them. It was in fact nothing they had done to make me not like them but for what ever unexplainable reason I just didn't feel a connection with them. And saw no point in trying to make anything of it but friendship. But I tend to agree most times it is just a simple way to try and not hurt someone.

feistybaby's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:48 AM
I have been taken one too many times so I am

SINGLE!

feistybaby's photo
Wed 08/05/09 05:02 PM
I don't believe that anyone is out of my league. Money, education, prestige do not make you a better person they just make you privleged. And while none of these things should stop you from loving whom ever they often cause problems in the long run much as having different moral values does. While it is always nice to share new things it is hard to go the distance without things in common.

feistybaby's photo
Wed 08/05/09 04:21 AM
I am a very bad dancer. I step on toes right and left. Tact and diplomacy have never been strong points with me. I prefer in your face honesty. Am I popular, probably not though I know who my friends are. Do I care that I am not popular? Not in the least. I am not here to be Ms. Popular. In fact I am usually sitting here laughing at the ones that do vie for the mr/mrs Popular titles. You can see a variety of manuevers going on trying to attain this title humor, sarcasm, jealousy that someone might be getting more responses, to down right meanness and attacks. The one I love most though is the one I call the interruption where persons will come into a thread or forum and try to draw attention away from the subject at hand and onto themselfs. My whole point here is that I feel you should just be yourself. Most people are not always nice 24/7. Everyone has moods and they change. You don't have to be sugar sweet nice to be liked and respected for who you are. flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25