Community > Posts By > feistybaby

feistybaby's photo
Sun 05/10/09 12:45 PM
I can forgive though it would take quite a while but I would never forget. And for me the relationship would be over as my trust in the person would be demolished.

feistybaby's photo
Sun 05/10/09 09:57 AM
Giveing birth isn't what makes a mother. It's the being there, the giving, the sharing, the nurturing. Anyone can give birth to a child it takes a very special person to be a mother. As a birth mom to 2, a step mom to 2 more and a foster mom to 2 more I was a mother to all 6. Happy Mother's Day to all the "mothers" out there birth or otherwise~ It only takes labor of the heart to make you a MOTHER not labor of the body~flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Sun 05/10/09 09:45 AM
What a beautiful sentiment~ flowerforyou Thank you on behalf of myself and all the other Mom's lucky enough to read these words~

feistybaby's photo
Sun 05/10/09 09:41 AM
Congrats Val~ And Happy First Mother's Day~ :wink:

feistybaby's photo
Sun 05/10/09 09:36 AM
Welcome to the funny farm and good luck with your search ~

feistybaby's photo
Sun 05/10/09 09:35 AM
Long time no see Lady~ flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Wed 04/15/09 08:48 AM
A lot of us have been playing lilbugs *nudge game* as well. And nudging strangers and friends a like all over.laugh

feistybaby's photo
Tue 04/14/09 06:27 PM
Respect the family's wishes. It is evident you are worried but causing more stress by insisting will only make things worse. Don't let your ex's issues become your issues to the point that you beat yourself up blaming yourself. Your ex is the only one that decided his actions and if he is hopitalized he is in the best place he can be. He needs help of a professional nature. Obviously you can speak with his mother, and you can keep tabs on his progress that way without further disrupting the ongoing situation. Best of Luck~

feistybaby's photo
Tue 04/14/09 06:21 PM
Not me I am the same me all the time no matter when or where. If you don't like me for who I am....you don't like me~

feistybaby's photo
Tue 04/14/09 04:10 PM

after your money, honey.................laugh laugh laugh

Rude, crude, and totally unattractive this comment is.

Also I don't believe it is true. She is an attractive lady no matter her age. And it is a growing trend for younger guys to date older women. I am 45 and 95% of the men that ask me out in my day to day life are at least 10 years younger than myself, some 15 to 20 years younger and I know for a fact they don't want my money...I don't have any laugh

feistybaby's photo
Tue 04/14/09 03:44 PM
Yes and no. If I am not interested in someone then yes it can put a smile on my face, if I am interested/seeing someone then I try to take it as flattery but it tends to annoy because I try my best to not send out signals saying flirting with me is o.k.. As far as someone I am interested in flirting with others it is a total turn off to me and will make me run faster than an olympic sprinter. If he is flirting with all and sundry why would I want him?

feistybaby's photo
Tue 04/14/09 03:32 PM
Tomorrow when she teaches you to write a check tell her you are waiting on the advanced class in forgery rofl

feistybaby's photo
Tue 04/14/09 02:50 PM

Eh, don't give up. I've been single for 9 years and not by choice. But I haven't given up hope. It's all we got. In the meantime, just live for you. When you love your life, yourself and how you're living, some guy is bound to see that in you and you're that mich more likely to find what you're [not even] looking for.

I tend to agree with EZ you have to love yourself and your own life before trying to share it with someone else. No one can magically make your life better for you, and while being with someone may put a smile on your face it isn't going to make the rest of your life go away. Happiness shows and if you are happy you are more likely to find someone to share that happiness with. And someone else had a good point as well you don't have to find perfection to get out and enjoy adult company. Make a friend or buddy to share activities with. The best relationships start with friendship.

feistybaby's photo
Tue 04/14/09 11:21 AM

..the one's who think they are smart show their true ignorance by putting down those they feel are inferior,the one's who are narcissistic,can never find someone to replace the person they are truly in love with..themself..smokin

BRAVO~

feistybaby's photo
Tue 04/14/09 11:14 AM

Dan99...he would make a cute goat

Almost

I would make LOVE to a cute goat

I thought you were more into sheep???????? baaaaaaaaaaaaa~laugh

feistybaby's photo
Tue 04/14/09 10:53 AM
Will you shoot me if I post to this seriously? Never mind I am going to post then go hide under my desk. laugh

I have an I.Q. of 189 at last testing. This is well within the genius range. I have been a member of M.E.N.S.A. since the age of 13. I was lucky enough to be able to attain an education to go with my natural intelligence.

But being intelligent doesn't preclude you from being STUPID!!!! As many have shown by not being wise enough to not measure the worth of people by their vocabulary or lack of one.

feistybaby's photo
Tue 04/14/09 10:13 AM
No, because I don't see it as a popularity contest. If I start a thread it is because I need advise or want to share views about something. The ones that post to it will give me heartfelt advise or share their ideas. What amazes me is the number of people that read different forums, not just my own, and then have nothing to add.

feistybaby's photo
Tue 04/14/09 10:03 AM

Here are my 10 choices

DragonFlyTat
YellowRose
Lurchs_Sister
Melody
OhSherry
Okelly
Fiestybaby
Atlgirl
trsmith
Findme
tanyaann

Thank you sweetheart~ flowers First time I have made a mingle list I am honored~

feistybaby's photo
Tue 04/14/09 07:31 AM
First off quit knocking yourself and feeling guilty because you are entertaining thoughts of other people. If you have no commitment established with this other woman you are doing no one any harm. It is only human to look in the places that offer us contentment.

Secondly talk to the lady in question and lay it all on the table. Yes, that involves a risk because your feelings may not be returned in the same measure but you will never know unless you put it out there and ask.

Thirdly don't waste time with dreams you aren't willing to chase. If you can't put your all out there why do you expect anyone else to?

Best of Luck~ flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Tue 04/14/09 07:02 AM
What pisses me off is people acting like they think they are better than others. So you have more money, so you have a good education, this makes you fortunate that you had the opportunity to enjoy these things it doesn't make you better than someone who didn't have your advantages. Not everyone was born with a silver spoon in their mouths. This doesn't make them less in fact this makes them more as they have had to work their tails off for what they do have, no matter how large or small. Being thankful you have been blessed and spending your time helping others rise higher is much more productive to me than wasting your time and energy knocking others down and making them feel small. I'm just saying.....

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25