Community > Posts By > feistybaby

feistybaby's photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:45 AM
For a long time I have done indoor freefall, I want to do it from a plane.

feistybaby's photo
Wed 05/13/09 05:03 AM
Nice job and great pics~ Both the profile and pics show originality and give a good glimpse into your personality. I like that you are straight forward about your financial position and don't see that as negative at all just honest. You'll do well here young blood~ Welcome to Mingle2 flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Wed 05/13/09 04:57 AM
Good Morning Minglers~ I have fresh coffee and just baked cinnamon rolls~

feistybaby's photo
Wed 05/13/09 04:36 AM

My t-shirt and a smile:wink: flowerforyou

And you aren't getting it back either tongue2 laugh

(((((((((rara))))))))))) flowers

We are going to have to address this issue you have of chokeing chickens laugh

And let you sleep in just a smile~

feistybaby's photo
Wed 05/13/09 04:31 AM
Bed? I don't think she ever sleeps laugh

feistybaby's photo
Wed 05/13/09 04:28 AM
Well good luck with that one. lol Better start several pots at home if you plan to sit here that long. May your mingle day be blessed with invitations.

feistybaby's photo
Tue 05/12/09 05:33 PM
Leave the house keys on your way out.

feistybaby's photo
Tue 05/12/09 05:22 PM
Good job Dan, only you would think of starting a wedding speech with a gay joke laugh And you left sheep entirely out of it. But I always thought of you more as a depend-ant than a tax write off.....

feistybaby's photo
Tue 05/12/09 03:38 PM
Great profile and pictures. Have a cookie I am out of brownie points for the week~ Welcome to mingle and best of luck with your search~

feistybaby's photo
Tue 05/12/09 03:16 PM
This program is great. St. Jude's Children's Hospital and research center takes hair donations as well. The very first time I had my hair actually cut except for my bangs I was 27 and it was on the death of my grandfather, an apache tradition, I donated my hair to them in memory of a high school friend who died of leukemia. My hair reached the middle of my calfs at the time. Until you see the wonderful results and smile that is put on faces from these gifts you never realize exactly how such a small thing is such a big deal. Kudos and keep up the good work. Your granddaughter has a kind heart and a great outlook~ flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Tue 05/12/09 03:03 PM
Welcome to mingle2 and best of luck in your pursuits~ flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Tue 05/12/09 03:00 PM
They may not be present in my daily life but I WILL see them all again~ You are gone but never forgotton~ :heart:

feistybaby's photo
Tue 05/12/09 02:25 PM
Welcome back Mach....flowerforyou

feistybaby's photo
Tue 05/12/09 01:59 PM
Edited by feistybaby on Tue 05/12/09 02:57 PM

After reading your profile I am actually confused. Are you looking for someone to spend time with or an investor. Kind of got mixed messages.

In this economy, everyone is struggling financially and starting a new business is risky. I would focus on what you are looking for in a woman and not so much on your financial means or your business prospects. Just my two, good luck.

I am confused as well. #1 If you are financially unstable why do you feel you have the right to demand that the woman you seek be that way? Are you looking for someone to invest in your business or just support you financially while you get said business off the ground?

feistybaby's photo
Tue 05/12/09 01:35 PM

fickle, harmful, malicious, sexy, tasty, evil, wondrous, virtuous, heartless, annoying, loving, and flammable.

O.k. but I have to tell ya I am flame retardent. It became neccessary from my temper flaming all the time laugh
rut roh..... better get my fire suit handy...

It might come in handy laugh

feistybaby's photo
Tue 05/12/09 12:55 PM

fickle, harmful, malicious, sexy, tasty, evil, wondrous, virtuous, heartless, annoying, loving, and flammable.

O.k. but I have to tell ya I am flame retardent. It became neccessary from my temper flaming all the time laugh

feistybaby's photo
Tue 05/12/09 12:36 PM

you beat me to itlaugh

women can be many things just as men can
they cant pee standing up !laugh :tongue: laugh

Pft we can too we just can't aim rofl

feistybaby's photo
Tue 05/12/09 12:26 PM

then why do they taste like anchovies?

You are confusing women and pizza......or you date some very fishy females laugh

feistybaby's photo
Tue 05/12/09 12:19 PM
men can be stubborn, arrogant, infuriating, neglectful, totlly oblivious, clueless, over bearing, deceitful, ....

They can also be loving, warm, kind, observant, romantic given the inspiration, they have broad shoulders for crying on, strong arms to hold us when we are hurt, ....

And all and all aren't we all so glad they are around for all of the above reasons?

feistybaby's photo
Tue 05/12/09 12:01 PM
I explain to them why it hurt me. Seems to work much better than the other options.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25