no photo
Sun 05/18/08 01:14 AM

Hiya Missy Blue! flowerforyou
was that for me??? i was wearing black!!!

in mourning....for the deletedlaugh laugh laugh :tongue:

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 01:07 AM
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone with a sense of humour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where's the jumping up and down emo!!!?????

duncan! get your mind out of the gutter!!! rotflmao!!!!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :wink:

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 12:54 AM

And it worked out

Nope, not here, but nine from other sites, all catastrophes.

Nobody on this site will talk to me, except people who are 897,000 miles away or more.

i moved!!!...i am now 896,050 miles away

i'm doin the best i can !!!!flowerforyou ohwell

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 12:42 AM
but welcome to OnePlusYou!!

watch out for the sharks....just don't bleed on the threads too much and they'll leave ya alone!

lol

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 12:40 AM
argh!!!! i am not in Baltimore!!!!!!!!!!sad sad sad sad flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 12:35 AM

silly little blue box...questions are for humansdrinker

laugh laugh laugh
are you discriminating aliens!!!! GASP!!!

i forgive youflowerforyou laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :wink:

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 12:33 AM

You dont forgive people for their sake, you forgive them for your sake.

And there are different levels of forgiveness. I have forgiven friends for things and never again thought about it, depending on their actions after the fact.

I think Jonny said it, you don't have to be friends with them after the fact. But you forgive and move on.

brilliantly stated....just a few bugs in that one word eh?? (forgiveness):wink: :wink: :wink:

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 12:31 AM

everything is forgivable...

but certain actions are sometimes to hard for a person to FORGET

I don't know about that. Looking at that little boy in your pic and i'm sure you love him very much so. As far as action goes. If something were to happen to him, i don't think you would forgive. There are somthings in this world that are not forgivable. Just my opinion.

NOW that is a serious subject..i love my son...
every day i share with him.. I am truly blessed...

you shld see my daughter she is 12 and VEEERY beautiful
cant post her pic on her
the GOONS wld perve her...
her dad is in prison.. hasnt seen her for over ten years..

i forgive him..
i cant live with hate in my heart...

dont say things like that... though..it scares me
angels watch over me and my babies...
keep us safe....
i try to protect my babies..
but they arent stupid..they know the world is full of EVIL..

living with hate is one thing...but not necessary .... indifference works as well, forgiveness is something that often needs to be done in stages

i'm still in the intro of the manual...lmao

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 12:28 AM

at what point does an action become unforgiveable? action or comment...

When it comes out of almost ex-wife #2's mouth. laugh laugh

Seriously, I can't say much is unforgivable, but can say many things require immediate termination and not so immediate forgiveness.
i'll go along with the second half of this ...never had an ex wife lol

deliberate ignorance(oxymoron?), crimes against humanity, ie:Bush
racism, bigotry, discrimination want me to continue???

since i don't believe in god i don't have to be as forgiving as you all make 'it' out to be..... and that's a good thing , because someone has to do the messy work....forgiveness is not tolerance nor is it acceptance, nor is it allowing the 'human' to be 'human'

i don't know what the hell you're actually supposed to do with it!!!
all i know it it smacks of one of those crazy religious principles...that sort of "do as i say, not as i do" retort

forgiveness has a place but in my world it looks different.flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 11:21 PM
mornin diary....sunday here...all is softly stirring as the morning arrives..looks like a nice day!:heart:

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 11:01 PM
Edited by IrrelevantEnigma on Sat 05/17/08 11:02 PM

well...personally....i mustn't say what is really going on here....

they ALWAYS FRIKKIN SHOOT THE MESSENGER!!sad

I can take anything I dish out. So shoot, I don't care. LOLlaugh laugh laugh laugh

if i am delivering the message, then i take the shot...why should you care???!!! lmao

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 10:57 PM
better than always being dumpedbrokenheart

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 10:48 PM

It is fortunate that our lives are coloured by the variety of different personalities and different opinions but how unfortunate that the opinions are turned to judgment pointed to a person who actually desperately is reaching out for help and in the name of opinion people attack her . I don't know this lady the behaviour of some members from this forum has left me with the profound impression of sadness which is unfortunate.

Me too, Robert. It's been haunting me.

if you would actually READ the post i wrote you would understand i never came from a place of blame but a positive place of healing. first a diagnosis then a solution...i look at who can help her most and in the best way.....mom. just becaue i say treat the mother does not make the mother necessarily the cause...

but then you would have to comprehend what you read
guess that's alot to askohwell flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 10:51 AM
Edited by IrrelevantEnigma on Sat 05/17/08 11:00 AM

Communication is the key....From a very very young age start.....and then it's just becomes a habit.....My 16 year old daughter went through stages...it's part of growing up...hormones are running rampant and they just don't know what to do with it. I have also learned to listen to their language...because as much as we all know that we were there also...It is still different for them then it was for us.

I also have had to get chest to chest. I am 5"5 she is 6" so I have had to do this a few times to show her who is boss. When she get mouthy or disrespectful......it's a no go and she will suffer the consequences of her actions. It is very very very very important to be consistant....But also very important to have respect from your kids. If you want respect you must also give it....

So I would say

Communication

Consistant

And done with love.....never anger.
so feral we agree......and my post said basically the same thing...it starts early....so if it's going wrong now...well too little too late.

I disagree. A child is NEVER a lost cause. There is always hope.flowerforyou

no one is ever a lost cause. her process just has changed, and as with any 'dis-ease' that has come to a certain level, prevention is no longer an issue, healing is what needs to happen and all parties must be willing to take the medicine

this facilitates in a number of ways, i personally treat the mother first. she is the source, she has capacity.
when the mother is in balance and given tools and education and guidance and support, her energy shifts and is efficient in reaching her children, and real healing transforms the relationship for everyone....
it's not about laying blame on anyone...this is human life, live unplugged and we have to learn how to deal with it and the things i read sometimes in here , the aggressiveness and completely disrespectful attitude towards the spirit of the child, i hesitate to post at all because i guess this seems too hard.

but we as mothers know very well what we go through, so isn't it about time we took the power back? armed with our true instincts and our own developed sustainable communities? with education and information and our 'mothers' skills
and quit relying on indoctrinations, and systems, and EXPLORED the 'truth' with our children? as they are waking up to this crazy messed up world that we have offered them?

and when there are actual chemical issues involved, wouldn't it be important to investigate and be sure that homeopathic or natural alternatives were useless before giving strong pharmaceuticals (that have a slew of side effects)???....when you are confident and comfortable with your decision you offer a stable platform for growth, and a dicipline allows more freedom....
i am not against traditional western medicine, i am just also aware of other methods, many roads to rome,
so whatever is chosen, at the end of the day, MOM, is the one, the first voice...take care of her and the children will heal.flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 09:14 AM

Is it right or wrong to tell small children that there is no Santa Claus?

JB
gasp!!!!

how dare someone say i don't exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have been doing santa for 36 years now!!!!

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 08:53 AM

The mothership that will save us scientologists is glorious and awe inspiring.happy
just like the arms of christ waiting to embrace you .....or allah.....or nirvanna....heaven is supposed to be awe inspiring also....

doesn't make any of it real or trueindifferent

You obviously don't know me all that well yet, you'll learn my ways.laugh flowerforyou
tat would be cool cuz i like your hairdo alot!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou bigsmile

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 08:52 AM

I laugh at people who rail against God for His provisions & His word, instead of realizing that PEOPLE are a product of their OWN corruption. hahahaha

You shouldn’t laugh at people that’s not nice.

Of course people are the product of their own corruption. That’s a given if they are believed to have free will. However, when speaking of free will, the story of Jesus raises some very serious questions.

First off, if Jesus was born of a virgin and sent by God to be nailed to a cross to die for the sins of man, then even as Jesus was being born men were already fated to nail him to a cross whether they wanted to or not. Otherwise God’s master plan would have failed.

So clearly men had no choice but to nail Jesus to the cross. So in that act they were not responsible for their own corruption. It clearly wasn’t their free will choice. Otherwise it would have made no sense for Jesus to have been a specific individual who was sent by God and born of a virgin. Clearly this whole thing had been planned out by God in advance.

Secondly, what sense does is make for an all-loving, all-wise, God to ask men to nail his son to a cross so that he can forgive them of their sins? This is basically what God would have been doing. People always look at this from the point of view of Jesus like as if Jesus was just a man who offered himself up as a sacrificial lamb to God. But that scenario would have only made sense if Jesus was a normal mortal man in every way. The fact that God actually sent Jesus for the sole purpose of going this totally negates any idea that Jesus willingly chose to sacrifice himself. Clearly he had no choice in the matter. He was sent by God for this task.

So this is God saying to men, “Here, nail my son to a cross and I’ll forgive you of your sins”.

But what sense does this make?

If you go back and read the old testament, it only makes sense in the context of God being appeased by blood sacrifices. So here is God sending his own son to be sacrificed by men so that God can forgive them of their sins.

This supposedly an all-powerful, all-wise God who can only forgive men of their sins if they murder his only begotten son. Keep in mind also that murder is a sin. So God is saying to men, “Here, sin some more and I’ll forgive you of your sins”

The whole idea of a God prearranging the murder of his “only begotten son’ so that he can forgive men of their sins may make sense to you, but to me it’s the most absurd thing I can imagine.

Such a God does not appear to me to be all-powerful, all-loving, and certainly not all-wise.

If this story is true, then our creator has serious limitations, and mental capacity.

Since I can’t believe that God would be limited in either power, or wisdom, I simply reject the story as being utterly nonsensical.

Besides, it way too similar to all the other manmade folklore of the time.

Why would the real creator of this universe just happen to turn out to be almost identical to all the other manmade myths of the time?

http://www.pocm.info/index.html

To me it’s crystal clear that this myth of a God who is appeased by blood sacrifices can’t possibly be true.

but then you would have to wake them up from the hypnosis, for them to realize that..... James! we need to find the secret word!!!! that's it!!!! the one that put them under???
once we set them free maybe we can get on with living rather than this crazy competition mankind has adopted.

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 08:47 AM

The mothership that will save us scientologists is glorious and awe inspiring.happy
just like the arms of christ waiting to embrace you .....or allah.....or nirvanna....heaven is supposed to be awe inspiring also....

doesn't make any of it real or trueindifferent

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 03:38 AM

...get tired of debating on religion, and never come to any understanding.
I'm one of the most passionate debaters on here (at least i feel it that way), but honestly I feel so tired.
It's always going and going in circles without an ending.
I need a little bit of time off.

This might be the source of your headaches. You are a good guy, even though we disagree. You feel passionately about your beliefs and this forum isn't a game to you. You are one of the few who isn't here to offend or waste time.

Enjoy your time off.

flowerforyou

Why can't people just be happy with their beliefs? Why do they have to go around trying to convince others? Why do they hold on so tightly?

Why are they afraid of asking the hard questions?

What if everybody is completely wrong?

JB
because they are not certain.

no photo
Sat 05/17/08 03:32 AM

I feel you! I've learned that, with proper technique, you can irrigate even the most inhospitable soil to be fruitful and those crops tend to be the most enjoyable in the long run.

Some people are very locked into their belief systems and that can be irritating, but all it takes is for the right topic, the right sentence or the right incident in their own lives to remove the "wool" from their eyes, those people tend to be the most grateful and the hardest fighters for liberty. Plus, I love my fellow citizen and I want everyone here to enjoy freedom and to be prosperous, but until we, as a people, reach that 100th Monkey ( thats a theory on social change, look it up!) we will continue to find evil people doing their best to manipulate the populous into accepting and even defending their evil... Not unlike this story about the treatment of deportees.
if i had 5 cents for every time i asked someone to look up the hundred monkey syndrome i would be a billionaire!!!...preachin to the choir beauty!!!

and well ...you can have the floor here and i'll do what i'm doin

we be irie...it's all good!drinker laugh flowerforyou :heart:

Previous 1 3 4