Community > Posts By > naturalstyle

naturalstyle's photo
Tue 07/01/08 01:44 AM

Jan...

Hello and welcome to JSH/M2, I hope you have a great time here...
It's soooo much fun. Enjoy the forums!!!!

flowers

That as cool ass tat you're sporting drinker

naturalstyle's photo
Mon 06/30/08 04:35 PM
Deb,

I know that facing what you are, things can be frightening. I have gotten to know you a little and can say that you are indeed a unique and special person. I wish you nothing but the best and I would hope that even though you are against the meds that you need, that you would reconsider. You being here is alot better than not and you would be sorely missed. My thoughts and prayers are for you and I hope that you have the life you want without the stress and worries that you carry. Take care my friend and God bless you.

:heart: flowers

naturalstyle's photo
Mon 06/30/08 12:58 AM
G'night, sleep well, and dream sweetly. flowerforyou

naturalstyle's photo
Sun 06/29/08 03:26 AM
I can't think of a country to wipe out but there's a few politicians that I'd like to see 86'd.

naturalstyle's photo
Sun 06/29/08 03:23 AM
I haven't cried though I could relate very well.

naturalstyle's photo
Sat 06/28/08 01:07 PM

flowerforyou Adam..I know exactly how you feel.
I had lost contact with my stepsister for 10 years,when I finally found out where she was...I was too late...she was gone...and I never got to say to her what I wanted..I only hope that she hears my words when I visit her.

It was like that for me as well with my biological father. I never met him but knew of him. When I learned of what happened with him, I flew to see his grave. I had letters that I had previously written to him and in hopes wanted to give them to him in person. This is going to sound silly but I burned the letters and spread the ashes of them around his grave. I figured that when the rains came, the ground would absorb the ashes and my words would still find him. It was all I could do.

naturalstyle's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:55 PM

flowerforyou winx

flowerforyou natural

flowerforyou

Thank you:heart:

No, it's me that thanks you. :heart:

It's a reminder to stop and smell the roses. Life truely is too short. flowerforyou

flowerforyou natural..your so right...life is way to short! She was 32 years old! Live each day as if it's your last..have fun..smell the flowers..and smile!bigsmile

bigsmile flowerforyou

naturalstyle's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:53 PM
I am and thank you. flowerforyou

I hope your weekend is great for you as well. :wink:

Rick

naturalstyle's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:46 PM

flowerforyou winx

flowerforyou natural

flowerforyou

Thank you:heart:

No, it's me that thanks you. :heart:

It's a reminder to stop and smell the roses. Life truely is too short. flowerforyou

naturalstyle's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:35 PM

flowerforyou winx

flowerforyou natural

flowerforyou

naturalstyle's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:33 PM
Welcome! flowerforyou

Enjoy and have fun

Rick

naturalstyle's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:31 PM
Wow, I have lost a few loved ones to cancer. You touched me. :cry:

naturalstyle's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:29 PM
very nice addition to your profile.
flowerforyou drinker

naturalstyle's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:09 PM

Anyway, back to the subject. I would like to think that there is a god but then logic and reality shows the contrary. If there be a god, then why are my accomplishments achieved by my own will?

I wish I knew! I ask and ask and get all kinds of answers. I am non religious, agnostic, atheist, and spiritual depending on my day!laugh

I do want to believe that everything you touch, see, hear is nothing more then energy. Energy that we can manipulate to our will. For example if you wake up and believe you will have a bad day then it is most likely it will happen, or at least the chances are higher when it happens. Of course if you believe you will have a great day then it is most likely it will happen.

Perhaps this is faith for some as they just use scriptures to have a relationship with god and that some don't need them and can still live a balanced life.

I merely ask all these questions and actually challenge if their is a god at all! I know it may frustrated people, but I am just searching for logic. Nothing more!

I full understand where you're coming from. If you wake up in the morning thinking that you're going to have a bad day, you will simply because it's in your heart and you begin to look for things throughout the day that only comfirm what you felt when you woke up. The same is true for the opposite but it's still you that it's centered around and I cannot see where a god would have a play in that. If he did then god would surely be a dictator and there really would not be such a thing as freedom of will.

naturalstyle's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:01 PM

By the will of God! He gives it to you, lmao!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

LMAO.......

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :wink:

naturalstyle's photo
Sat 06/28/08 11:55 AM
Anyway, back to the subject. I would like to think that there is a god but then logic and reality shows the contrary. If there be a god, then why are my accomplishments achieved by my own will?

naturalstyle's photo
Sat 06/28/08 11:47 AM

lol..since you have registered before I have I'll switch it up.

I can change the illustration if you want. I don't mind!

lol...It's cool. Got it covered but appreciate the thought.
Dragons rock!

naturalstyle's photo
Sat 06/28/08 11:43 AM
lol..since you have registered before I have I'll switch it up.

naturalstyle's photo
Sat 06/28/08 11:32 AM
Hmm.....I have a twin? lol

naturalstyle's photo
Sat 06/28/08 11:10 AM
I can only suggest that you live life as if a profile. Get out there, live big and have fun. Make yourself known and love will find you. flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19