Community > Posts By > Quikstepper

Quikstepper's photo
Tue 01/06/09 04:36 PM
...because God is compassionate & slow to anger (patient), not wanting that ANY should perish & that ALL should come to the saving knowledge of His wonderful grace. :smile:

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:59 PM

Isn't it ironic that other countries such as Russia, China, India, or European Nations don't directly get involved with the Israel/Palestinien conflict.

Why is that in your opinion?

Oh yes they do & have...more than you know. Haven't you heard of the Russian war in Afghanistan? They fought Al Quaida too. The Russians also controled all those breakaway baltic nations. Lots of muslims there.

China has their hand in everything too. As far as Europe...they are so interconnected they seem to just roll over & play dead as though out of neccessity.

Sad...very sad.

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:55 PM
Edited by Quikstepper on Mon 01/05/09 05:55 PM

I spoke to some Pali guys.

Their point of view is that there was no Israel, and there shouldn't be.

Very simple. I agree. I have a hard time seeing how UN (for instance) occupies part of the USA, and then we will have to agree to some peace plan, which gives them right to keep our land. That ain't any good to us!

Israel should be moved. North pole? I've heard they are pretty resilient.

OH BULL! In today's day & age if people were civilized they would be able to live in peace ANYWHERE around the world. That means owning businesses land & anything else in their pursuit of freedom.

The fact that they don't want that & just want to continue the cycle of irrational hate is disgusting.

I am amazed that people want to argue separatist ideals instead of the idea of the pursuit of happiness for ALL people! ???? What's wrong with this picture?????

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:51 PM

First of all those govts. should be taken to task for their human rights abuses & their backward thinking that keeps their people ignorant, helpless & hopeless. Education might be a great start to help many people get out of the cycle of irrational hatred & terrorist brainwashing they've endured. Education & teach them to love life & living.

Very good answer because education is the key. I truly wonder what they teach in those schools. I hope it isn't to hate their neighbors because of difference of religion and lifestyle??

To the ongoing conflict that has been there for such a long time, I don't have a direct solution. I guess it depends on the leaders and their willpower to really want peace. Does the Israel government truly want peace? Does the Palestinen leaders truly want peace?

I am amazed at how barbaric those people are...it's because they are indoctrinated into this fantical irrational hatred the equivelant to stone age thinking. they could have been building their lives & nations.

In today's day & age I find it abhorant that there is still slavery & all sorts of oppression there. Unbelievable to me.

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:48 PM

First of all those govts. should be taken to task for their human rights abuses & their backward thinking that keeps their people ignorant, helpless & hopeless. Education might be a great start to help many people get out of the cycle of irrational hatred & terrorist brainwashing they've endured. Education & teach them to love life & living.

So quit supporting this action and take responsibility as a US citizen in bring our countries actions to task!
Start by learning the history of the current problems for your self!

Unlike some I am fully aware of the problem..ignorance & hate. You can blame america all you want but those nations are backward & their people oppressed. It's time something be done about THAT!

If you really cared you would agree.

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:46 PM

I believe as was said earlier education is the key to teach young people to learn to live with one another and be tolerant of each other's differences.

In the meantime, and as terrible as it is for the youngsters caught in Gaza through no fault of their own, I find it difficult to condone those who think it is acceptable to believe that an entire group of people do not deserve to live on a very small piece of this earth, where they have lived for centuries, just because it suits their ideology.

I do not know what can be done with people who are hell bent on destruction unless they are willing to change.

Perhaps the world needs to get those leaders to help their own people, get to work and improve their area of the globe, instead of allowing them to prolong their agony.

Oh man...now your singing to the choir. I said the same exact thing.

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:43 PM

Well, I listened to news radio this morning. It seems that Israel is taking care of business fine by themselves. They are in Gaza and other places. Sadly, they've killed a lot of civilians.

WINX...these people are not innocent civilians...they are militants hiding in civilian clothing. Like wolves in sheep clothing.

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:41 PM

Good! Maybe the UN might want to hold those nations accountable for the backward ways they allow people to live (in ignorance & poverty) that is causing this irrational hatred & terror killings like a bunch of uncivilized peasants.

It sickens me to see it.
And why not? If america had not vetoed the UN ceasfire we could have blue helmets stop the rockets against Israel and have the attack and slaughter called off against gaza, simple, that is if you value human life and dignitiy

Ignorance... so Israel should be left defenseless? So much for being civilized...right?

DUH!
DUH? what do you think the blue helmets would be doing ? watching both sides maybe? but we will never know since "our"country vetoed a cess fire by the UN. Pityfull hypocracy in my book. Its now wonder both we and Israel are despised by the rest of the world.

You think I care what a bunch of lunatic terrorists think or their corrupt oppressive govts.? They are the only thugs I know.

BTW...I could care less what the rest of the world thought. Sometimes integrity has to stand alone...especially in these days when so many vile people are running things.

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:37 PM
Nay... it's govt. that should stay out of religion.

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:30 PM
Here yu go...Dreamboat Annie...

Heading out this morning into the sun
Riding on the diamond waves, little darlin’ one

Warm wind caress her
Her lover it seems
Oh, annie
Dreamboat annie my little ship of dreams

Going down the city sidewalk alone in the crowd
No one knows the lonely one whose head’s in the clouds

Sad faces painted over with those magazine smiles
Heading out to somewhere won’t be back for a while

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb8z5szjnO8

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:20 PM
There is a song for every occasion dear smiles :smile: ENJOY!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YhdGkZ6Fngw

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:16 PM
For you smiles... ENJOY! :smile:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7LLaeRUsWr0

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:13 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=180W3_cJIXY&feature=related

ENJOY! :smile: flowerforyou :smile:

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/05/09 02:57 PM
Edited by Quikstepper on Mon 01/05/09 02:58 PM

I love my church. There are so many reasons why...so much history & sticking together thru thick & thin. We are a spirit led, great teaching family church with a school & day care center. We love our pastorial family so much. Oh the history. It's proved who the loyal & faithful are still to this day.

We are getting ready for great things. all things in God's timing. :wink:

Hi QSflowerforyou , I'm so inspired by some of your posts. Often times I feel as though the comments and responses of my new Christian singles friends are just especially for me. I'll be wrestling with some aspect of some topic and I'll be blessed with just what I needed to hear to lead me back to the main thing, which is giving glory to God and continuing to study his word.:smile:

Yes well we are fasting this week leading up to prayer on Wed. for the new year. I am excited about that. I am also involved with a prophetic prayer group from going to the conferences. There is actually one in january. ZAPPED! Even though it's a women's conference men are invited to also come. LOL I think that's great! :smile:

Thanks for your words of encouragement. I am very inspired by those like yourself who don't get frazzled by the many derrogatory posters on the boards. The love & maturity you & people like MS show is amazing to me. LOL As you can see that is not one of my better traits. Patience that is. LOL I'm gettin' there tho.

That's the challenge for me this year... drinker

God is good .... :smile:

Quikstepper's photo
Sun 01/04/09 09:23 PM
One more smiles....

the Ancient of Days...

DANIEL 7

Vision of the Ancient of Days
9 “ I watched till thrones were put in place,
And the Ancient of Days was seated;
His garment was white as snow,
And the hair of His head was like pure wool.
His throne was a fiery flame,
Its wheels a burning fire;

10 A fiery stream issued
And came forth from before Him.
A thousand thousands ministered to Him;
Ten thousand times ten thousand stood before Him.

13 “ I was watching in the night visions,
And behold, One like the Son of Man,
Coming with the clouds of heaven!
He came to the Ancient of Days,
And they brought Him near before Him.

14 Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom,
That all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion,
Which shall not pass away,
And His kingdom the one
Which shall not be destroyed.

18 But the saints of the Most High shall receive the kingdom, and possess the kingdom forever, even forever and ever.’

21 “I was watching; and the same horn was making war against the saints, and prevailing against them,
22 until the Ancient of Days came, and a judgment was made in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came for the saints to possess the kingdom.

24 The ten horns are ten kings
Who shall arise from this kingdom.
And another shall rise after them;
He shall be different from the first ones,
And shall subdue three kings.

25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute[d] the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time.

26 ‘ But the court shall be seated,
And they shall take away his dominion,
To consume and destroy it forever.

27 Then the kingdom and dominion,
And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven,
Shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High.
His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
And all dominions shall serve and obey Him.’

Quikstepper's photo
Sun 01/04/09 09:16 PM
Edited by Quikstepper on Sun 01/04/09 09:16 PM
Thank you smiles~~~~

I'm a Christian...no news there. More than just go thru the motions I know what I believe & am persuaded that it is all truth or there would be no reason to go on with Christianity. Now would there? :wink:

Jesus paid it all for me. God loves me unconditionally & it motivates me to want to live a life pleasing to Him. As they say...

I WANT IT ALL!!!!! :tongue: Whatever that is.

Quikstepper's photo
Sun 01/04/09 09:05 PM
LOL...and boy do we have a bridge to sell our fellow Americans. LOL

Quikstepper's photo
Sun 01/04/09 09:03 PM

Good! Maybe the UN might want to hold those nations accountable for the backward ways they allow people to live (in ignorance & poverty) that is causing this irrational hatred & terror killings like a bunch of uncivilized peasants.

It sickens me to see it.
And why not? If america had not vetoed the UN ceasfire we could have blue helmets stop the rockets against Israel and have the attack and slaughter called off against gaza, simple, that is if you value human life and dignitiy

Ignorance... so Israel should be left defenseless? So much for being civilized...right?

DUH!

Quikstepper's photo
Sun 01/04/09 08:59 PM

Quikstepper's photo
Sun 01/04/09 08:56 PM
Edited by Quikstepper on Sun 01/04/09 08:56 PM
That about sums it up.

there is a book...From Beruit to jerusalem by T. Freidman

Excellant read... to answer in more detail the history about the goings on in the mid east between israel & her neighbors.

As I said already...there is no excuse for terrorist activity. If the nations there were doing the right thing starting with kicking their people out of the stone age thru education & learning to love life & living...there would be no problem.

That's the only thing disgraceful going on today is that terrorism thrives in all these nations.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25