Community > Posts By > Quikstepper

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:54 PM
Edited by Quikstepper on Mon 01/26/09 08:55 PM

If this is a publically funded school, religion has no place in it. So if I read correctly, just like all other religions here in the states they should not be allowed on public funding to teach religion of any sort. The ACLU is correct, if I read it correctly.

It was never meant for the govt. to deprive people of their religious freedoms.

Don't kid anyone here...the schools went run amok that why parents wanted to sedn their kids to private schools. that's when the secualrs went ballistic & created thier own warped view to keep our tax dollars hostage.

My point was made in a prior post.

Uh...the govt works for us not the other way around. When something isn't working you stop funding it. That's how you get it to work.

That's not only moral but ethical & sound in principle. It works too.

Government should not be involved in any religion period. No religion should exist in government that is the only way for the government to be fair and balanced to all religions.

The govt. is accountable to us (that includes us Christians) not the other way around... To say otherwise is a left wing liberal COUNTER culture lie. End of discussion.

I want to add anything else is nothing more than holding our tax dollars hostage at our children's expense. Secular bigotry for political sake is the only thing corrupt here. Eck...

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:50 PM
Edited by Quikstepper on Mon 01/26/09 08:51 PM

If this is a publically funded school, religion has no place in it. So if I read correctly, just like all other religions here in the states they should not be allowed on public funding to teach religion of any sort. The ACLU is correct, if I read it correctly.

Don't kid anyone here...the schools went run amok that why parents wanted to sedn their kids to private schools. that's when the secualrs went ballistic & created thier own warped view to keep our tax dollars hostage.

Uh...the govt works for us not the other way around. When something isn't working you stop funding it. That's how you get it to work.

Government should not be involved in any religion period. No religion should exist in government that is the only way for the government to be fair and balanced to all religions.

The govt. is accountable to us (that includes us Christians) not the other way around... To say otherwise is a left wing liberal COUNTER culture lie. End of discussion.

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:45 PM
Edited by Quikstepper on Mon 01/26/09 08:49 PM

Don't kid anyone here...the schools went run amok that why parents wanted to send their kids to private schools because of not only acedemicaly but there was such a moral decline that they wanted to protect their children. That's when the seculars went ballistic & created thier own warped view to keep our tax dollars hostage. Parents were deprived of raising their children according to what they felt was right. Let's not kid anyone...the schools are where kids are being indoctrinated into moral decay.

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:41 PM
Edited by Quikstepper on Mon 01/26/09 08:42 PM

you should have NO control of someone elses life.

That is the pro-life stance. Women should not be able to kill off another life which abortion does. Abortion kills pre born babies.

There is something very 'StepfordWifean' about religious fundamentalists.

Everything is seen through a singular and VERY orderly perspective. A categorical black and white dogmatic stance.

...and so simple it escapes so many...HUH! laugh

... all, and everything MUST be made to look, feel and agree with 'the perspective': be in perfect agreement with the 'order of things', as ordered in the 'big book'.

... and it works too!!!! YIPPEE!!!!

The 'big book' makes life SO SIMPLE!!!

If only... !!!

If only everyone understood the 'big book', AS DO A VERY FEW, life would be 'SO WONDERFUL', and
SO ORDERLY, and SO SIMPLE!!!

Yepper!

No grey zones in the 'Big book'. That's its main ATTRACTION. It has an answer for everything. A categorical, black or white, good or bad answer for EVERYTHING. If you don't find at first, keep reading, and reading, it makes it up eventually.

No grey areas???? Faith is the grey area. I guess that escapes some too...huh? :wink:

If only !!!

... if only all people would just agree to have it so SIMPLE!!! All would be so orderly and wonderful!!!

NAH! That's impossible in a corrupt world with people at every level of growth & confusion. NOPE! That grey area you desire... it's called faith. We all have it & use it whether we want to believe it or not.

Unfortunately all people are not so SIMPLE, and this leaves the religious fundamentalist 'members' with no other option than to 'StepfordWife' the whole bunch of infidels into the 'RIGHT' MOLD, the one that fits with the black and white, good or bad, simple answer to everything which only THE BOOK HOLDS!!!

From the looks of this board I think they should rename it the Christian Bashing Bigot Board. Would that satisfy some?

Seen through that SIMPLE BOOK, EVEN ABORTION is a simple issue,
... so is war,
... so is homosexuality,
... so are Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, ...
... so are foreighners,
... so is science,
... so is evolution,
... so is the history the universe ...

And so on, and so on, ad infinitum...

...and some speak that which they know nothing about. Walk a mile in the shoes of someone who walks the life of faith then you might agree...with THEM! SHOCK! HORROR! To see the truth revealed! Anything but that! EEKS! laugh

SIMPLE!!! Never need to deal with the disorderly and chaotic dimensions of REAL LIFE EVER AGAIN!!!

Where's the 'FundamentalistStepfordWife' Kool-Aid???

Faith? EEEEEEKKKKS!!!!!! laugh

I REST MY CASE!!!

Thanks for your help in making my point ever so clear Quikstepper!

A 'simple' out-of-the-book answer for everything, 'orderly' and neatly tucked under every point!!!

When it comes to having the 'fundamentalists' shine, they can always count on you to 'black & white it' in the most SIMPLE of ways.

Taps foot...so does that mean you finally "get it." ???? laugh

You make me laugh. I really hope you get a sense of humor soon dear boy. laugh

Sorry you missed it 'quik', but I sure thought the whole thing was pretty funny!

Not the 'simple-black & white' kind of funny, but very funny nonetheless laugh

I bid you good night 'dear girl' !

LOL..nah nah nah nah naaaaah nah!

Niters...where have you been anyway????

Hope all is well .... flowerforyou

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:39 PM
Come on over & read what I worte in one of my posts. I'd like everyone's input. It's an honest look at suffering.

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/200698

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:33 PM
Well...it's not that I lack the understanding to say....the land is good...but life is tough. Human suffering is astounding & something we never had to really face in America. To think about it is humbling. It could happen to any of us. It's a reminder that we are frail & shouldn't take our freedoms or lives for granted.

We also had the good fortune to not have to deal with being attached like the countries of Europe. One bad apple there can reak havoc...we are insulated in so many ways here. Stalin...Hitler... they were all over there.

For myself, I like to think that if I do die...or fall into misfortune that I would have the grace to endure it. We all suffer... in some way. From my Christian perspective I will say this, whatever suffering I am going through at the moment is preparing me for something else. It may not be the same as someone being tortured but we can't compare. I am thinking that there is comfort in suffering because it stregthens my inner man in ways all the money in the world can't do.

Maybe...just maybe those of us who live more comfortably right now, if we go thru the present suffering it would save us from something far worse. That salvation could even extend to those around us etc etc.

I wonder what others think about that?

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:20 PM

That is the pro-life stance. Women should not be able to kill off another life which abortion does. Abortion kills pre born babies.

Everything is seen through a singular and VERY orderly perspective. A categorical black and white dogmatic stance.

... all, and everything MUST be made to look, feel and agree with 'the perspective': be in perfect agreement with the 'order of things', as ordered in the 'big book'.

If only... !!!

If only everyone understood the 'big book', AS DO A VERY FEW, life would be 'SO WONDERFUL', and

Yepper!

No grey zones in the 'Big book'. That's its main ATTRACTION. It has an answer for everything. A categorical, black or white, good or bad answer for EVERYTHING. If you don't find at first, keep reading, and reading, it makes it up eventually.

No grey areas???? Faith is the grey area. I guess that escapes some too...huh? :wink:

If only !!!

... if only all people would just agree to have it so SIMPLE!!! All would be so orderly and wonderful!!!

NAH! That's impossible in a corrupt world with people at every level of growth & confusion. NOPE! That grey area you desire... it's called faith. We all have it & use it whether we want to believe it or not.

Unfortunately all people are not so SIMPLE, and this leaves the religious fundamentalist 'members' with no other option than to 'StepfordWife' the whole bunch of infidels into the 'RIGHT' MOLD, the one that fits with the black and white, good or bad, simple answer to everything which only THE BOOK HOLDS!!!

From the looks of this board I think they should rename it the Christian Bashing Bigot Board. Would that satisfy some?

... so is war,
... so is homosexuality,
... so are foreighners,
... so is science,
... so is evolution,

...and some speak that which they know nothing about. Walk a mile in the shoes of someone who walks the life of faith then you might agree...with THEM! SHOCK! HORROR! To see the truth revealed! Anything but that! EEKS! laugh

SIMPLE!!! Never need to deal with the disorderly and chaotic dimensions of REAL LIFE EVER AGAIN!!!

I REST MY CASE!!!

Thanks for your help in making my point ever so clear Quikstepper!

A 'simple' out-of-the-book answer for everything, 'orderly' and neatly tucked under every point!!!

When it comes to having the 'fundamentalists' shine, they can always count on you to 'black & white it' in the most SIMPLE of ways.

Taps foot...so does that mean you finally "get it." ???? laugh

You make me laugh. I really hope you get a sense of humor soon dear boy. laugh

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:15 PM
Edited by Quikstepper on Mon 01/26/09 08:17 PM

actually the pass any law prohibiting the practice there of is the clause

but the state is not supposed to spend tax money on any religious activity

they can have their beliefs as long as it does not cost the school money if ya go by the constitution

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:14 PM

...and thank you for making my point. The left are the ones who weakened our nation with their lack of responsiblity & rebellious COUNTER culture mentality, & now they just can't admit they were wrong. They still want to fit a square peg & a round hole. LOL laugh

just here to help!

Yes well welcome to the neighborhood. ehem... LOL

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:11 PM

you ask others not to judge, you yet you sit in judgement of others.. the constant "most Americans" this and "most Americans" that seems more than a little judgemental to me.

judge not... (seems like I remember reading that somewhere.. :wink: )

You pegged it right.... so much for live & let live. Right? :wink: laugh

That's politically correct only & all others need not apply. It just goes to show that seculars have their own bigotry to deal with.

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:08 PM
Edited by Quikstepper on Mon 01/26/09 08:09 PM
This is what it says...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

The govt. shall not impose itself on people's religious beliefs. It says nothing about citizen involvement "on ANY grounds whatsoever" in their govt. To say otheriwse is a lie. A left wing liberal lie.

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:02 PM

Sure they have a right to "say what goes on in government"

Their rights end at my bedroom door, the school house doors and my doctors office door.

Religious zealots often don't understand that and seek to impose their rules on others with alarming regularity.

right... because "religious zealots" have cornered the market on forcing their beliefs on people..

and since when has the government not interfered with the school system? Public schools these days are little more than government-sponsored liberal indoctrination camps.. those who can't see that are typically the product of such indoctrination.. they teach that those who pray are "zealots"; Those that insist on the means to their own defense are "gun-nuts"; those that settled this country were "genocidal invaders" and so on and so on.. that the civil war was solely about slavery..

there's so much liberal spin in the history books these days it makes me sick..

why do you so hate your own kind??

...and thank you for making my point. The left are the ones who weakened our nation with their lack of responsiblity & rebellious COUNTER culture mentality, & now they just can't admit they were wrong. They still want to fit a square peg & a round hole. LOL laugh

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 07:53 PM
Edited by Quikstepper on Mon 01/26/09 07:56 PM

If only... !!!

Yepper!

If only !!!

... so is war,
... so is homosexuality,
... so are foreighners,
... so is science,
... so is evolution,

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 07:34 PM
Edited by Quikstepper on Mon 01/26/09 07:45 PM
The moral of the story is absolute power corrupts...it doesn't matter who has it.

That's why in decision making balance is an imperative. So that means the left is off the mark & better stop pointing fingers & trying to stomp on someone else's face.

Did I mention that EVERYONE needs to have a seat at the table? That would make it fair & balanced. It's not rocket science & so simple no one gets it.

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 06:07 PM

Can't you see that this is all talk? This has been going on forever the last 20 years...NAFTA...GATT... all the uneven trade agreements. the sell out of corporations, AMERICAN ones...for the cheap labor etc etc. the influx of illegals hurt the working class & continues to.

Rockefeller Reps ...Limosine Libs... don't you see they are all the same?

What I don't understand is why everyone bashes the religious right when they have moral integrity & a conscience to do what's right?
I never bother any religiouse person in their church of choice on Sunday morning. I expect them not to bug me on election day or at the school board meetings or townhalls.

They have every right to have a say in what goes on in govt whether you like it or not. Why am I not surprized that you missed the point?
I suppose I have to explain the seperation of Church and State. WIsh I had more time.

Here's what the bill of rights says...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

This means govt. does not have the right to interfere with religious freedom or expression of. There is nothing there that says people of faith can't have a say in their govt. That's a lie to say otherwise.

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:53 PM

Can't you see that this is all talk? This has been going on forever the last 20 years...NAFTA...GATT... all the uneven trade agreements. the sell out of corporations, AMERICAN ones...for the cheap labor etc etc. the influx of illegals hurt the working class & continues to.

What I don't understand is why everyone bashes the religious right when they have moral integrity & a conscience to do what's right?
I never bother any religiouse person in their church of choice on Sunday morning. I expect them not to bug me on election day or at the school board meetings or townhalls.

They have every right to have a say in what goes on in govt whether you like it or not. Why am I not surprized that you missed the point?

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:52 PM

An attourney general that doesn't understand the second ammendment.

A treasury secretary that cheats on his taxes..

what's next, they going to hand over the DEA to Manuel Noriega?

LOL... very true. Manuel Ortega??? hahahaha

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:51 PM

It is partisan when DEMS act like they didn't know.
prove they did.

Now you're being intellectually dishonest. You want to accuse BUSH & give a free pass to DEMS? (Accuse being the operative word here.) They voted to give BUSH what he asked for. They also served on those commitees.

Come on now...REALITY check.

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:48 PM

Quikstepper's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:43 PM
It is partisan when DEMS act like they didn't know.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25