spikers5074's photo
Wed 07/08/09 01:31 AM

Never really been to a concert... sad

the last one i went to i was 12 years old, so don't feel badflowerforyou

Aww thanks, Calleigh! flowerforyou

me ive never been to a concert so dont feel bad ither

spikers5074's photo
Wed 07/08/09 01:29 AM
one more thang befor i for get the bands i worked with and still do i listen to there music every day

spikers5074's photo
Wed 07/08/09 01:28 AM
id say any rock band is good it is what ya want em to be like for instance slipknot for all them fans to them live in concert is the best to them for nickleback fans is the best in concert depending on how ya look at the bands bro take it for instance me beeing an internet radio dj i know what bands are like and how they sound so take an advice from me bro go to the concert ya like cause i garent ya youll love anyone ya go two.......

spikers5074's photo
Wed 07/08/09 01:25 AM
why because i stole the chocolate

spikers5074's photo
Wed 07/08/09 01:23 AM
id say bro give that to your daughter and have her listen to it carefuly and have a thought on it :smile:

spikers5074's photo
Tue 12/02/08 12:26 AM
anyone in abilene texas up two hang out hit me with an email thanks

spikers5074's photo
Sun 11/16/08 03:25 PM
and besides that they got ecoli mcdonalds is worse then that

spikers5074's photo
Sun 11/16/08 03:23 PM
tacobell rocks

spikers5074's photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:59 PM

Thank you sweets flowerforyou flowerforyou
anytime hun imma add ya

spikers5074's photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:59 PM
hey anytime ill pray for anyone who is hurt or has problems or is struggleing with some fam issues ill help out the best i can ......

spikers5074's photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:46 PM

The hardest thing to do is stand back and watch someone you love die from this. Your feel helpless, alone at times, afraid, frustrated, angry, confused. And when it is all said and done you have all those emotions to feel again when they finally do pass away. You have my prayers. I lived it with my mom and my aunt.

flowerforyou

Agreed. As I write this, I am sitting at my parents' home with my mom watching my dad die from lung cancer. It is heartbreaking to see them suffer so. brokenheart :cry:

I'll say a prayer for you too Queene flowerforyou
ill pray for your mom and dad two hunny

spikers5074's photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:32 PM

dear heavenly father i pray over queen and her family that ya will watch over them and help guid em threw in this power full need im takeing the time two pray over queen and her step mom lord that ya will lift her up under your will and heal her from what ever it may be causeing her in pain noone deserves this lord noone dose not anyone so i am praying for her her fam and everyone in this topic board that who ever has any problems sick wounded hurt or even has cancer i pray that youll lift them up and heal them lord we know what ya can do under your power lord and i ask ya that ya lift queen and her family up guid em threw the problem right now i saw what ya did for my dad when he had a brain bleed so i pray that youll work your magic over queen and her family lord and give them the strangth and curage two know that ya are there with them ever step of the way lord i aslso ask that will heal anyone that has problems lord in your heavenly name we pray Amen

thank you
no problem any time

spikers5074's photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:19 PM
dear heavenly father i pray over queen and her family that ya will watch over them and help guid em threw in this power full need im takeing the time two pray over queen and her step mom lord that ya will lift her up under your will and heal her from what ever it may be causeing her in pain noone deserves this lord noone dose not anyone so i am praying for her her fam and everyone in this topic board that who ever has any problems sick wounded hurt or even has cancer i pray that youll lift them up and heal them lord we know what ya can do under your power lord and i ask ya that ya lift queen and her family up guid em threw the problem right now i saw what ya did for my dad when he had a brain bleed so i pray that youll work your magic over queen and her family lord and give them the strangth and curage two know that ya are there with them ever step of the way lord i aslso ask that will heal anyone that has problems lord in your heavenly name we pray Amen

spikers5074's photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:09 PM

hey yo ill keep her in prayers and ill do the best i can two be here for ya two talk two ya when ever ya need girl

thank you
any time any time

spikers5074's photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:09 PM

hey yo ill keep her in prayers and ill do the best i can two be here for ya two talk two ya when ever ya need girl
Wow dude, your a sweethart.
awww thanks i try

spikers5074's photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:02 PM

spikers5074's photo
Sat 11/15/08 07:40 PM

hello im just looking for people to talk to let me know what you think
hey wanna talk with me go my pro email me ill chitchat with ya

spikers5074's photo
Fri 11/14/08 08:22 PM

hey now hey now there ruth ya left out something at least this guy dont get flowers from ppl in my town

Well now ya do! flowers

Previous 1