Community > Posts By > Biniecki

Biniecki's photo
Sat 07/19/08 04:19 PM

The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.

Decapitation of what head lol laugh

Biniecki's photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:14 PM
I also hate when you do match with someone or even just send a message to someone that your interested in and you see that they read it but will not say anything. Is it too much to ask for a response back saying sorry but im not interested? This way your not just sitting in limbo wondering if their interested or not and if they just didn't have time to message you back or something

Biniecki's photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:09 PM

that would depend on what we were going to do, and the company we were going to be around.

I agree with said above. IMO tats are just another way to express yourself. I wouldn't expect them to cover it up. It like telling someone they can't have a bumper sticker on their car.

Biniecki's photo
Wed 07/16/08 09:54 PM
You may need to replace the keyboard. We had similar issues with a couple at my place of work. Being a dell it probably came with a warranty of some sort and if its still valid give them a call and they should be able to just send you a new one and you send them the defective one back

Biniecki's photo
Wed 07/16/08 09:50 PM
are you using static IPs or DNS?

Biniecki's photo
Wed 07/16/08 09:47 PM
I hear that from a friend that the only major problem he had with his 64 bit system was running old games and some new games do not support 64 bit so if your a pc gamer you might want to look into that before switching

Biniecki's photo
Wed 07/16/08 09:42 PM
Thanks

Biniecki's photo
Wed 07/16/08 09:28 PM
I agree with installing firefox. You can't get rid of IE all together. Some sites do not support firefox and other alternative browsers which force you to use IE but firefox has an add-on called IE-Tabs which will allow these sites to work.

Biniecki's photo
Wed 07/16/08 08:46 PM
Edited by Biniecki on Wed 07/16/08 08:50 PM
Thanks I put a lot of effort into WAITING. MISSING YOU was kinda something i just threw together pretty fast. I hardly ever write poetry but when i get so much emotion trapped inside about something it seems to be my release

Pretty deep, but I would have went without the "alone forever" at the end of the first poem. If you were trying to win her back, those two words would have been pretty counterproductive, especially placed at the end. I like the phrasing though.

I was trying to force her to make a decision that she had been avoiding for quiet sometime. I wanted to be drastic and let her know that she can be with me and we can move forward together or if not then I was done there would be no additional chances. It seemed to work, she made her decision. Wasn't the one I would have liked but I had a feeling it was going to work out that way. I had my suspicions that she was cheating on me which indeed she was but will never admitted it

Biniecki's photo
Wed 07/16/08 08:42 PM
I agree with Elaine I think it would make a good song. I could picture a band like slipknot or mudvayne rocking a song like that

Biniecki's photo
Wed 07/16/08 08:36 PM
These are a couple of poems that I wrote for my ex when we were doing a trial separation to try and get back on the same page. One night I left a copy of these on the kitchen table along with some flowers trying to show that I cared for her and needed to know what she wanted. To my surprise she got pissed about it and finally just told me she didnt want to be with me any longer. Im just curious to see what other people have to say about them.

WAITING

We fight, we feud.
Communication is so crude.
We sit, we wonder,
What’s the answer to our blunder?

We plan and ponder,
Live apart or stay together?
Alone wins the fight
Two weeks and what a delight.

Receptivity never stronger
However we still are not together.
Engaged, yes we are
Loving you is my hearts desire

One challenge still to face,
It’s up to us to decide the pace.
Move forward together
Or be independent, alone forever

MISSING YOU

I miss the way you put a smile on my face
I miss your hair all over the place
I miss the good times we have together
I miss the sound of your laugher

I miss seeing you every day
I miss the looks of your curve-ish body
I miss holding you at night
and snuggling close and tight

I miss the sound when you speak
I miss you teasing me with a peek
I miss the sensation of your kiss
Is it I that you miss?

Biniecki's photo
Wed 07/16/08 08:24 PM
I agree with the majority here. Your first is the hardest to get over. My first serious relationship ended recently. Lasted almost 3 yrs which we were engaged a little over 1 yr and then out of no where she just said she didn't want to be with me anymore. It hurts like hell and sometimes you wish you could forget about them and what they did to you but like Chuck said, if they ever had your heart then they probably will never leave it or not for quite some time.