Community > Posts By > Bart

Bart's photo
Thu 10/19/23 07:27 PM
Lol, starting to sound like the Branch Davidians in Waco.. not a good ending

Devo and Pumpi, you got a invite to Mount Carmel.

Bart's photo
Thu 10/19/23 06:55 PM

Will you be the best man in the wedding?

I'll say: Slim and....Catherine?

I wonder if Pumpi would be your maid of honer? And Slim could officiate .

Bart's photo
Thu 10/19/23 06:35 PM

@not looking :pray: please no, can we please stop?

I really want to keep liking yousad

Peace and love

@bart the mind boggle part bothers you but you say nothing about blondies dungeon. scared

I’m not bothered by the mind boggle part , I was just comparing that statement to sitting the pot…And I can’t remember reading any of Blondies dungeon things. No disrespect to Blondie..:v::wink:

Bart's photo
Thu 10/19/23 05:56 PM
I won’t use my vote to vote for Pumpi with all that all men boggle her mind stuff( if that ain’t stirring the pot…) Lol. But I’ll pass on my vote..

Bart's photo
Thu 10/19/23 05:36 PM
:fishing_pole_and_fish::poultry_leg::innocent:

Bart's photo
Thu 10/19/23 05:30 PM
Come on man! Lol.. I promise to Pumpi, I will not bring up the mind numbing antics going on with our government here in the games room… I’m not usally a pot stirrer. Lol. Apparently , I have run her out of the political fourm (not my intention) . So no such talk here.

Bart's photo
Thu 10/19/23 04:33 PM
Edited by Bart on Thu 10/19/23 04:35 PM

And I suppose you'll be writing Joe a letter of thanks for bringing gas prices back down now?

Biden is going to give 100 billion dollars to Palestine for humanitarian aid… When a U.S. official was asked how they can be sure the Palestinian leaders will not hand most of the $$ over to Hamas his answer was ‘ we think we have a solid agreement they won’t ..these people are stupid or naive and incompetent… The White House just put out a picture to the press of him shaking hands with our Special Forces Unit . He just outed with face pics of about 20 of one of the most elite fighting forces in the world. Who is running that clown show in the White House?

Bart's photo
Wed 10/18/23 05:13 AM
It’s a shame that only a war , where thousands of people will die is what it takes to shine a light on the antisemitism that is being taught in many universities in this country. It is very disturbing to see these deeply ignorant students and faculty members protesting Israel and their right to defend themselves. We used to call them universities of higher education now the proper name is universities of hate and extreme racism. Our government should seek out these universities and either defund them or burn them to the ground.

Bart's photo
Tue 10/17/23 06:58 PM
Edited by Bart on Tue 10/17/23 06:59 PM
No more like the teachers pest.

OT: have you ever been a participant in a turkey shoot?

Bart's photo
Tue 10/17/23 06:39 PM
Edited by Bart on Tue 10/17/23 06:43 PM
No way. No how!

OT: Have you ever gone skinny dippin w/ another person is a public swimming hole, or pool?

Bart's photo
Mon 10/16/23 06:22 PM
Edited by Bart on Mon 10/16/23 06:23 PM

Whatever it is that CNN or Fox Or other shitty media have been showing on the news is full of bias, and never shows what's really going on over there. I pity the gullible Americans for being spoon fed lies.

And about that man in Illinois who murdered a 6 year old Palestinian boy, are you going to make excuses for what he did?

No. That ‘ man’ should be executed, like all the pieces of **** that harm children, death to all of them… why is it so hard for you to see that Americans , most of us anyway draw a distinction between Palestinians and Hamas. No one wants to see the destruction and death of civilians in Gaza but the people in Gaza give Israel no choice but to come in to destroy the people hell bent on destroying them. Israel is begging the civilians to leave for their safety but they are forced to stay in their homes while Hamas cowards behind them.

Bart's photo
Mon 10/16/23 02:36 PM
Edited by Bart on Mon 10/16/23 02:36 PM
Not, sounds a little creepy. Sorry Devo, just saying.

Have you ever snuck friends into a drive in? For us oldies.

Bart's photo
Mon 10/16/23 12:16 PM
Edited by Bart on Mon 10/16/23 12:17 PM

The Human Rights Committee has repeatedly affirmed the legitimacy of fighting against the occupation by all available means, including armed conflict, based on United Nations General Assembly Resolution No. 3214 in 1974. (Resolution No. 3 (35) on 2/21/1979 and Resolution No. 1989/19 on 6 /3/1989).
General Assembly Resolution 37/43 of 12/3/1982 “reaffirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for independence, territorial integrity, and liberation from colonial and foreign domination and foreign occupation by all available means, including armed struggle for their liberation from occupation and the right to self-determination. And any attempt to suppress the armed struggle against colonial and foreign domination and racist regimes are in violation of the United Nations Charter.

The resolution your speaking of was not meant for a terrorist group . And the whole reason Israel controls the border and what goes in and out of Gaza is solely for their defense. Millions of Muslims believe in the extermination of Jews. It has been their teachings for century’s… but the events last week enacted by these rabid dogs (Hamas) is inconceivable evil. And like any rabid animal you must destroy it. Period.. it now looks like an unbelievable escalation as orders to get ready to deploy to Israel in 24 hrs. has been given to about 2,000 U.S. service personal….
Sorry for the double post

Bart's photo
Mon 10/16/23 12:16 PM

The Human Rights Committee has repeatedly affirmed the legitimacy of fighting against the occupation by all available means, including armed conflict, based on United Nations General Assembly Resolution No. 3214 in 1974. (Resolution No. 3 (35) on 2/21/1979 and Resolution No. 1989/19 on 6 /3/1989).
General Assembly Resolution 37/43 of 12/3/1982 “reaffirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for independence, territorial integrity, and liberation from colonial and foreign domination and foreign occupation by all available means, including armed struggle for their liberation from occupation and the right to self-determination. And any attempt to suppress the armed struggle against colonial and foreign domination and racist regimes are in violation of the United Nations Charter.

The resolution your speaking of was not meant for a terrorist group . And the whole reason Israel controls the border and what goes in and out of Gaza is solely for their defense. Millions of Muslims believe in the extermination of Jews. It has been their teachings for century’s… but the events last week enacted by these rabid dogs (Hamas) is inconceivable evil. And like any rabid animal you must destroy it. Period.. it now looks like an unbelievable escalation as orders to get ready to deploy to Israel in 24 hrs. has been given to about 2,000 U.S. service personal….

Bart's photo
Mon 10/16/23 11:42 AM
Dire straits: box set

Bart's photo
Mon 10/16/23 08:30 AM
Scouts den mother

Bart's photo
Mon 10/16/23 07:42 AM

with most of my posts
It seems I stir Pumpis pot,
From the political forum to the game hot or not ,
But that’s ok with me cause I think she’s quite a gal
One day I’d like to have her be my fishing pal…

:v: All in good fun..

Aww, super sweet :heart: thank you Bart.
:kissing_heart:

You still give me high blood pressure sad laugh

Lol.. YW, … you get my blood flowing to, but for a whole different reason. ..

Bart's photo
Mon 10/16/23 07:27 AM
Fleetwood Mac

Bart's photo
Mon 10/16/23 06:58 AM
Edited by Bart on Mon 10/16/23 07:02 AM
Yes, several times…

HYE laid out of work for no reason at all other than to just to spend the day with your SO..

Bart's photo
Sat 10/14/23 03:00 PM

I'm really liking the well deserved fires at hamas hq.

I bet they are not roasting hotdogs over that fire…

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next