Community > Posts By > Hightrek

Hightrek's photo
Thu 05/15/08 02:46 AM

best joke? right on lol. :P

Sure....that too. I'm interested in all aspects of the oral tradition.

Hightrek's photo
Thu 05/15/08 02:44 AM
I don't look.

Hightrek's photo
Thu 05/15/08 02:41 AM
grumble DON'T SAY IT!

grumble noway I MEAN IT>>>>DON"T!!!!!

frown Uhoh...can't resist.

ohwell Oh well...here goes

devil a bj....yah...pretty much a bj

Hightrek's photo
Thu 05/15/08 02:30 AM
Walked right passed the sheep.

Hightrek's photo
Thu 05/15/08 02:25 AM

Head games and other mind play is how the adolescent mind gauges the world, tests boundaries, and entertains itself.

flowerforyou It's just so sad that so many never emotionally make it passed adolescence.

That's an interesting point. Could solve my problem maybe

Your problem should solve his own problems....you need only walk away from "boys"....problem solved.

Hightrek's photo
Thu 05/15/08 02:18 AM
Head games and other mind play is how the adolescent mind gauges the world, tests boundaries, and entertains itself.

flowerforyou It's just so sad that so many never emotionally make it passed adolescence.

Hightrek's photo
Thu 05/15/08 02:12 AM

Sometimes I'm carrying multiple conversations

I do that in my room......and always give myself consideration btw

Hightrek's photo
Wed 05/14/08 07:42 AM
Political correctness is socially vague and circumvents "true" dialogue....therefore deeming itself dangerous and counter productive.

Hightrek's photo
Wed 05/14/08 07:38 AM
Most haven't met them yet I suppose.

Hightrek's photo
Wed 05/14/08 07:35 AM
Look...there is one of it's finest specimens there.

Hightrek's photo
Fri 05/09/08 04:38 AM
Some say they are 99, some don't have any "real" pictures, some have profiles that have nuttin tadoo wit nuttin...

drinker whateva they wanna do

Hightrek's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:41 PM
Edited by Hightrek on Tue 05/06/08 11:45 PM
Oops

not my place to help you out there Beach.

Hightrek's photo
Tue 05/06/08 07:02 PM

from a jail inmate...I had the option to block th call and I did. I don't know anyone in jail...what could this be about??laugh
smokin It was me.smokin Answer itsmokin

The guy said Mary this is George...I don't know a George.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Character names in "It's a Wonderful Life"

No Way!laugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh

Hightrek's photo
Mon 05/05/08 07:47 PM
Mountain folk are simple...but have their own brand of wisdom.

Don't much care for the "D" word, but agree with Moondark that whoever decides what is "newsworthy" lack in insight.

Hightrek's photo
Mon 05/05/08 06:56 AM
By lowering my standardslaugh

Hightrek's photo
Mon 05/05/08 06:55 AM

One is possible.

The other is a contradiction in terms.
lol........how so?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
No1sLove said it perfectly

Hightrek's photo
Mon 05/05/08 06:49 AM
Edited by Hightrek on Mon 05/05/08 06:49 AM
Dreams, aspirations, fears, how you see the world..injustice, etc.what makes you tick, quirks, stories about your formative years,favorite books, music, favorite emotion, best way to make you happy, when to make you comfortable by backing off, what offends you and other things to avoid, are you kind to service people, are you flexible, compassionate, favorite pet, your families warped sense of humour, do you avoid gossip, are you spontaneous, could we sit in a room in silence comfortably, how do you handle stress, what's valuable to you, happiest moment, saddest, are you comfortable in your own skin, jealous, possessive, loyal, forgiving, do you like to dance, where would you most want to travel, where's that special spot in your heart, where's that special spot on your body, how can I send you in to exstacy, what would make me irresistible to you, what more than anything makes you feel lovedflowerforyou

Hightrek's photo
Mon 05/05/08 06:37 AM
laugh From CPS

Hightrek's photo
Mon 05/05/08 03:07 AM
One is possible.

The other is a contradiction in terms.

Hightrek's photo
Mon 05/05/08 02:23 AM
A "friend" should encourage and help a friend to be "independently" the person that will make them the happiest.

The minute anyone identifies who they are soley by their chosen partner or envy/jealousy/possessiveness comes into play, a person is (MISTAKENLY) thought of as an object.

That is poison, pure poison.