Community > Posts By > Mindsi

Mindsi's photo
Tue 12/09/08 04:58 PM

smooched uh huh thats better

((((jerry))))

my stomach hurts see you made it feel better lol.

they havnt posetd the grades or what building our test is in tomorrow. if they wait till 11 oclock again imma be MAD.

I take it they post it online? Maybe they're waiting for the storm to die down so they can see what buildings are still standing!

Mindsi's photo
Tue 12/09/08 04:50 PM

i didnt get a hug :(

kerry gave me one lol

((((((((((((Mary))))))))))))

There, that better? It may be a little lopsided.

flowerforyou smooched

Mindsi's photo
Tue 12/09/08 04:49 PM

there he is lol where my cookies lol

You just missed the last shipment. You never gave me an address to send them to.

that ok my mother makes home made chocolate chips ones yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

My mommy hasn't made me cookies in quite a while. Neither has my grandma. I think I was the one making the cookies since I was about 12 or so. Hmmmmmm

Good cookies.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Mindsi's photo
Tue 12/09/08 04:46 PM

oh. lol. no...

he just makes me smile :) he's a good man. lol he's gonna get a big head when he reads this.

I would have been here earlier, but my head wouldn't fit through the door. laugh

Or are you talking about someone else?

talking about someone else. never you hahaha

Oh, okay, :smile: At least my head fits through the door now.

Mindsi's photo
Tue 12/09/08 04:46 PM

oh. lol. no...

he just makes me smile :) he's a good man. lol he's gonna get a big head when he reads this.

I would have been here earlier, but my head wouldn't fit through the door. laugh

there he is lol where my cookies lol

You just missed the last shipment. You never gave me an address to send them to.

Mindsi's photo
Tue 12/09/08 04:41 PM

oh. lol. no...

Mindsi's photo
Tue 12/09/08 09:07 AM

i wasnt gone i was kidnapped. mrs. pruitt kidnapped me to play jeopardy. with some asshole who was making fun of ppl while the taecher was talking.

Well, at least you survived the ordeal! I really do need to bet getting to bed though, so I'll talk to you later, okay?

Mindsi's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:48 AM
Bootdisk won't really help with your problem. The computer boots fine. You have a driver issue from the sound of it. slaphead Which of course you know.

If I understand correctly you are hearing sound through media player?

Mindsi's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:39 AM
Edited by Mindsi on Tue 12/09/08 08:54 AM

:

hahhah yah sounds that way

So you have class again tonight?

the final is tonight but since i have a test today and one tomorrow shes letting me take it as planned on thur.

so tonight im just going in to remind her and ill be home by 6:15. and thur no class at night. im done with night classes..

yay :) sooo your stuck with me more often

You know, I don't think I would put it as stuck with you.

flowers smooched

So you are taking the final on Thursday during the day?

aww hehehe blushing yup i am. since i dont have a day class :)

Won't you be glad to have classes over for the semester?

Oh well, if everybody is gone, I'm going to bed.

Mindsi's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:31 AM

the final is tonight but since i have a test today and one tomorrow shes letting me take it as planned on thur.

so tonight im just going in to remind her and ill be home by 6:15. and thur no class at night. im done with night classes..

yay :) sooo your stuck with me more often

You know, I don't think I would put it as stuck with you.

flowers smooched

So you are taking the final on Thursday during the day?

Mindsi's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:28 AM

44 years old and it is 2008.....I just got indoor plumbing!!! Just in time for winter!! Now that's timing!

perfect timing! geez id hate to go out in an outhouse your pee would freeze.

ive used one several times they are freezing cold in there!

We had the house parts around but the trenches had been filled in long before. Us kids used them as outhouses.

drinker Congrats on the indoor facilities!

Mindsi's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:25 AM

Mindsi's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:21 AM

The Marine is here and ready to play

This used to be my entrance

I like that one. It's definitely more positive.

Mindsi's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:20 AM

same here lol my dad was born in 1951. he had an outhouse and a one room school house. he was in vietnam by the time he was 16. he was too smart and graduated early he graduated at 16 and went straight to nam.

man i wish id gotten his brain

The one you got seems to be working alright. My mother was born in a more urban climate. California I think. They had indoor plumbing, at least! laugh

lol my mom too she was born in 1959.

We seem to be about 10 years off all the way around. My dad was born in 1944, my mom in 1949.

Mindsi's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:17 AM
I work 3rd shift, get up at 1800, and go to bed between 10 and 12.

Mindsi's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:13 AM

Yay! Mail! If I'd waited until today to mail your the cookies, I could have walked a mile, in the snow, uphill both ways!

awww then you could tell an old fashion story from like in the 1900s.

Only one generation removed. My father grew up with a functional outhouse, and remembers digging the pit for the septic tank when he was in high school (graduate 1962 for reference).

same here lol my dad was born in 1951. he had an outhouse and a one room school house. he was in vietnam by the time he was 16. he was too smart and graduated early he graduated at 16 and went straight to nam.

man i wish id gotten his brain

The one you got seems to be working alright. My mother was born in a more urban climate. California I think. They had indoor plumbing, at least! laugh

Mindsi's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:08 AM

invisible spell wore off

The 3.5 durations sucked. Did they get better in 4.0?

Mindsi's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:07 AM

Yay! Mail! If I'd waited until today to mail your the cookies, I could have walked a mile, in the snow, uphill both ways!

awww then you could tell an old fashion story from like in the 1900s.

Only one generation removed. My father grew up with a functional outhouse, and remembers digging the pit for the septic tank when he was in high school (graduate 1962 for reference).

Mindsi's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:04 AM

okay I have returned

Hey dude. sorry I didn't say hi last time.

Mindsi's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:01 AM

ill Yucky hail. We may be in for some I don't remember. I did go put a sweater on, but I'm still cold. The heater is running, but I think I just chilled too long.

Snow doesn't ship well, and anycase I mailed your package yesterday. I took a picture of the snow, I'll have to put it on my Picasa and send you a link.

Are you wearing one of the new sweaters?

i am its baby blue and white..
aww yah you need to. i sent your christmas card this mornin :) i walked out to the mailbox and put them all in there.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25