Community > Posts By > telbyrox

telbyrox's photo
Sun 05/30/10 07:35 PM
Edited by telbyrox on Sun 05/30/10 07:37 PM
I recently viewed the film The Wolfman. Starring Benicio del Toro and Anthony Hopkins. Running Time 125 minutes. A newborn classic I'd say. Worth a watch or two. Only complaints here the wolf man wasn't very menacing, and it was a bit of a love story. Bleh. The Wolfman was very cute in his attire, though. I'd tap it. The End.

telbyrox's photo
Mon 04/19/10 12:42 AM
What about Sherlock Holmes, and blindside? they didn't come out to netflix and redbox until 28 days after their release date. I did hear though that walmart will be coming out with their own version of redboxes.

telbyrox's photo
Fri 04/16/10 11:53 PM
If Their isn't a Blockuster store near you, Try blockbuster.com you can get what's called Blockbuster online. You set up an online queue (a list full of your favorite movies) and they send you movies through the mail takes about 2-3 business days for it to arrive. No due dates! plans start at $8.99 for one movie out at a time $13.99 for two dvds out and 16.99 for three dvds out. New and older titles are available!

telbyrox's photo
Thu 04/15/10 10:47 PM
I just viewed The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus. Good! Directed by Terry Gilliam. I love how they transitioned between Ledger, Depp, Farrell and Law. It was approximately 123 minutes. So it seemed to drag out a bit. Strange and unusual. Ending was kinda weak. GREAT special effects (loved the CG) Intriguing. Hard to describe to other people. Like a Alice in Wonderland, Willy wonka, Labyrinth/ Pan's Labyrinth, Monty Python Movie (I did say the director was Terry Gilliam) Hybrid movie. Four stars! Very Original! Must rent or buy! Available at your local Blockbuster April 27!

telbyrox's photo
Mon 04/05/10 10:22 PM
I have rented stand by me via blockbuster direct access where I can have older movie titles sent to my home in 2-3 days at the same affordable rate as other rentals, and I was wondering if stand by me was worth watching it's due back soon so I am debating taking it back without viewing it. What do you think worth it or not?

telbyrox's photo
Mon 04/05/10 10:01 PM
Funny and original yes. But it was strange and drawn out. Spacey, Clooney, Mcgregor, and Bridges. It could of been legendary! Great potential but I've seen better.... I'm looking forward to The Lovely Bones and The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus coming to dvd and blu ray the 20th available at your local blockbuster store....

telbyrox's photo
Tue 03/23/10 12:39 AM
Why do couples who are "madly" in love argue so persistently in front of others? Maybe I don't understand the concept. Don't get me wrong fight for what you believe in. But is it really necessary? Why have some people lost the ability to shut their mouths? I think sometimes it's appropriate