Community > Posts By > waikato_dragon

waikato_dragon's photo
Thu 01/24/13 04:54 PM
add britney spears and no erection, sorry- one direction to that ist then

waikato_dragon's photo
Thu 01/24/13 04:52 PM
I have experienced alot of paranormal activity in my lfe, since I was a child infact. From, ufos, spirits, and so on. I've even had a spirit walk right through me a few times. And it ain't like on the movies. When a ghost walks through you, you get a disgusting chill and then you feel like you want to vomit, and most of the time you will. not a nice experience

waikato_dragon's photo
Thu 01/24/13 04:48 PM
what keisha said may sound far fetched, but it can happen. A lot of the time it seems you are dreaming, but when you realise you ARE awake, it gets a bit scary. I've been there

waikato_dragon's photo
Thu 01/24/13 04:45 PM
Sounds like you have a need to travel, to go out any explore

waikato_dragon's photo
Thu 01/24/13 04:44 PM
This subject has been a very touchy one for many years. We dont have the fully understanding of this, but mostly with dying, especially in your case, there is an underlying cause. Its more to do with unconscious dealings, the way you are feeling about something. I'm not too familiar about having a second subject in the dream, but if you are drowning in water by yourself, its because you are feeling bogged down with something; money, relationships, etc. I think that when someone or something is forcing you under water, that is the subject of your submergance. It is up to you to feigure out what that subject is.

waikato_dragon's photo
Thu 01/24/13 04:35 PM
I will give a warning to anyone- man or woman, about THE DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP.
It is not worth the hassle. Unless you have already been together for 5 or more years, and know you can trust each other, do not bother.
I was with a girl for a few weeks, and she landed a job a fair way away. Everything was good for the first 3 weeks. then things started. She would never answer her phone when I rang, it would take a few days for her to answer emails and the texting stopped completely. she then told me to wait for her to text before ringing her, which was sometimes not for weeks. I decided to go visit her,. She answered the door half naked and out of breath. Before I even got to say hello, a guy also appeared behind her, in my damn shorts.
Apparantly we were still together though, cos 2 weeks later when I posted on bebo, i was with a girl that wasnt her, she rang me and cussed my head off. Spurting out that she is angry that I'M cheating on HER.
But in the end, she got hers. She stayed with that guy for 3 more years, with 3 kids, and he left her for a younger woman. KARMA HURTS HUH!

waikato_dragon's photo
Thu 01/24/13 04:22 PM
I have recently noticed that once you get past the late 20's and hit the mid 30's, it is alot harder on the dating, new relationship, and 'just a hook up' scene- for both genders.
When you have come out of a long term relationship and ready to move on, its a lot harder than it was 10 years ago. The oppose sex is a lot more pickier about it all. Even just for a one night thing, or a casual encounter, the oppose is SO pick about it.
What happened?