Thu 05/30/24 03:25 AM
Double dare you Farid !!!

no photo
Thu 05/30/24 03:16 AM
Edited by Blondey111 on Thu 05/30/24 03:17 AM
http://voca.ro/12uJNjy46seP

no photo
Thu 05/30/24 02:45 AM

I have no idea what you're talking about. What red button? I don't see a red button anywhere.

In a browser, click on:

https://voca.ro/

and you will see the red button.
Farid.. don’t be shy .. say hello to everyone with that beautiful accent bigsmile

no photo
Thu 05/30/24 12:14 AM

Sperm to worm :wink:

Or:
"Cradle to grave”, “Birth to earth”, “Womb to tomb”, “Lust to dust”

have heard all those phrases before Farid except lust to dust .. sounds more passionate than sperm to worm lol bigsmile

no photo
Wed 05/29/24 11:45 PM
Edited by Blondey111 on Thu 05/30/24 12:09 AM

if women were in control?
Not to say they are not.....

I am too much of a coward to dare pontificate on the subject.

Ima hang back for a minute....like a scared little boy.
depends .. what do you think we are not already in control of ???

If you are talking about complete control /domination .. I would not send all men to the sperm farm just yet .. but reserve the right to change my mind at short notice :wink:
Perhaps a few small changes to start with to help men prepare for what is to come laugh laugh

No bacon
No beer
No sandwiches (sorry Moto lol)
No control of the tv remote
No wearing the same underwear for two consecutive days
No sleeping in soiled sheets
No sex without sustained foreplay
No disappearing to the toilet for hours on end to play with personal devices .

If that doesn’t make you shake a little ., I am sure the mingle women will add plenty more

On a serious note .. I am not convinced war would become obsolete if a woman ruled the world . History shows that any form of leadership in the face of threat /risk/competition for resources /greed /political, social and religious unrest can be a catalyst for brutality – When it comes to survival .. gender is not really a predictor of outcomes . Men and women both have the capacity to be brutal .. depending on what is at stake . Sure as a collective .. women are likely to listen more , show compassion , nurturing and emotional intelligence .. but that is a generalisation and not a given . Without context and consequences .. assumptions can be dangerous . waving

offtopic 8m swells this week beach .. watched safely from the shore tongue2

no photo
Wed 05/29/24 11:02 PM

I’m terribly sorry blondey I was under the impression that I was in discussions with someone who understood science.
Please go back to your little sheltered fantasy world in which the human mind animals are the sole possessors of intelligence. Cheers
and I was under the impression that you wanted to participate in a debate , not have a tantrum when viewpoints differ :wink:
My fantasy world in no way involves animals LMSAO … not sure you can say the same offtopic

no photo
Wed 05/29/24 10:56 PM
Believe it or not .. I have read all the replies on this thread .

A gold star for men who recognise that women have the right to autonomy and self determination when it comes to sexuality and expression of needs . There is no excuse for double standards and old fashioned concepts that favour men with freedom when it comes to sexual choices, yet scrutinise and demean women for the same behaviour .

Those who didn’t achieve a gold star .. you have work to do .. you should not feel threatened by a woman who knows what she wants and is empowered by directing her life to ensure needs and desires are fulfilled .

no photo
Wed 05/29/24 10:42 PM

Where are they? :sunglasses:
hiding .. waiting to pounce when someone comes along that sparks their interest laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 05/24/24 08:03 PM

Make me laugh instead :wink: welcome Lukey

no photo
Fri 05/24/24 07:57 PM
Rock the boat , like only slim can :laughing:

no photo
Fri 05/24/24 07:49 PM

Well what part of our bodies do you think they talk about????
Moto .. is that a bulky wallet in your pocket tongue2

no photo
Fri 05/24/24 07:48 PM
I don’t know many men that refer to their chest as bosoms lmao 🤣

Judging by the comments when men post shirtless pictures on mingle … I would say it is not high on the list of things women talk about .

I think men are much more susceptible to objectify and talk about body parts than women .

no photo
Fri 05/24/24 07:37 PM

One word; communication.

Yep. And compromise.
and compassion .. you both need to be empathetic and aware of how you react to stressors , what your strengths and limitations are .

Has been awhile Bonnie flowers waving hope life is beautiful :heart:

no photo
Fri 05/24/24 07:30 PM

So because a mouse never won a Pulitzer Prize they don’t have thoughts or feelings?
That’s ridiculous
And I already explained why I accidentally called you Cynthia
I don’t think I have mentioned thoughts and feelings once .. I am referring to intelligence :angel:
If you are able to decipher the thoughts and feelings of mice ., perhaps I can nominate you for a prize :wink:
Anthropomorphism can have some benefits but can also be detrimental .the mice told me that rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 05/24/24 12:07 AM
^^^^This girl is on fire .:fire: :fire:

Stand back lol :joy:

no photo
Thu 05/23/24 11:50 PM

I don’t think I’ve forgotten my brain
Oh wait, there it be
No actually Cynthia I think we would both agree on the mechanistic biological nature of thought and feelings
The only thing I would take exception to is that the brain does NOT separate us from other animals
We are just animals with slightly larger brains
We share the ability to form long chains of neural connections which we call thoughts and feelings with ALL the animals with a central nervous system
The common house mouse, for example, shows the same care and nurturing behavior towards their young that we in the human species frequently call “love “
I only wish that they would stop teasing the hell out of my dog
we will have to disagree . As I stated the “human brain”is what separates us from other organisms . When was the last time a mouse won a Pulitzer Prize for gene editing ? Why are mice not the dominant lifeform ? As for nurturing young .. many animals especially mammals nurture and care for their young .. it is a biological trait (and in many cases a chemically driven trait ) favoured by evolution , as is the formation of social groups and pair bonding . Biology 101.

As for referring to me as Cynthia . Whatever your reasons . . It was received as culturally insensitive sarcasm . It is definitely not my name :wink:

no photo
Tue 05/21/24 03:13 PM
Hiding 🫣

no photo
Tue 05/21/24 03:11 PM
You need pubic hair otherwise it’s just a doll .. good luck with that lol :joy:

no photo
Tue 05/21/24 03:11 PM
You need pubic hair otherwise it’s just a doll .. good luck with that lol :joy:

no photo
Tue 05/21/24 03:07 PM
Like a virgin laugh laugh