Community > Posts By > Blondey111

no photo
Sun 05/05/24 04:16 PM
Hi Jennifer .. what Julie said waving set your filters to minimise the intrusion .. block and delete . Mostly don’t let it colour your experience here . There are decent people and I am sure they will gravitate towards you . Be wary of other agendas and trust with caution until it is deserved . Mostly have fun bigsmile

no photo
Sun 05/05/24 04:13 PM
Welcome waving looks like you are having a feast .. hope you are going to share bigsmile

no photo
Sun 05/05/24 04:11 PM
Sure did .. but I worked a run of 12 hr shifts so I don’t feel guilty at all :angel:

Someone who is witty and knows how to make me laugh bigsmile

no photo
Fri 05/03/24 04:02 PM

Farid waving .. I tried to email you but without a photo it is challenging … even though the site gave me free coins !!!! I do plan to put up a new photo so watch this space . For now do not plan to reveal too much detail in the forum . Those close to me know what I have been up to :-). I believe I was a 15 minute flight from you .. so close but so far . Now I am atleast 16000 km away lol.

"Blondey111",

If you were actually in Gaza, for which medical organization were you volunteering?
oh Farid ..you really need to learn how to phrase questions without implying dishonesty pitchfork i know it can be a difficult concept to grasp . For safety reasons I am not posting in a public forum who I work for .. I am sure you understand why that might be necessary , given I have not yet finished what I started . Are you related to Etsin ? rofl rofl rofl he also questioned my validity . Given you are both strangers to me why would I exchange personal information :wink: as I have said .. those close to me know my professional qualifications and how I have been spending my time overseas . Perhaps get to know me better :-) :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 05/03/24 03:51 PM

The mind is our largest sex organ .. how your mind responds to and interprets pleasure is unique to you .

Hey blondie let's see your face, :joy:
I am kinda enjoying being invisible and not having men drool (or whatever else they do when they view online dating pics ):angel: tongue2

no photo
Thu 05/02/24 08:56 PM
The mind is our largest sex organ .. how your mind responds to and interprets pleasure is unique to you .

no photo
Thu 05/02/24 08:50 PM

playing some intense sport (for example, surfing) while being in the zone.

"Only a surfer knows the feeling!"
love
As long as that zone is not shark infested Australian waters laugh waving

no photo
Thu 05/02/24 08:49 PM

No women gets an orgasm from shining the kitchen floor,
but would they orgasm at the sight of a handsome naked man shining the kitchen floor :wink:

no photo
Thu 05/02/24 08:37 PM
Betty .. are you suggesting Mike should have sex before he gets hammered :angel:

Are you offering ??

no photo
Thu 05/02/24 08:34 PM
That is a great question Victory waving I think like love , we are programmed to imagine married life as sublime happy perfection … Often the reality is very different. Life happens with all its ups and downs . Priorities, needs and desires change . When needs are unmet self actualisation is limited and happiness is unlikely . Marriage is not static and like any connection can become mundane and fragile . I think it is important to make a commitment to prioritise the connection (whether marriage or a relationship ) and remain passionate and interested in each other .

no photo
Thu 05/02/24 08:10 PM
When it comes to excitement .. My senses adore extremes ..
desert heat /alpine snowflake kisses smitten
Shy Innocent stares /lust filled gaze smitten
Lazy sleep ins / adrenaline fuelled activity ..,
You get the picture .. just your average kiwi girl waving

no photo
Thu 05/02/24 07:56 PM

I have been away for like 5yrs.or so from this site
And I'm missing everyone in here that I have created friendship with.
Does anybody here around recognize me still?:grin:

Well, I'm back...with newly created profile though....

Where are these peope i adored dearly?...

blondey
topherj
rains
etc....

Cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love miss sex on legs blushing welcome home bigsmile you have been missed .
Hope exciting reasons have kept you away . I have been working overseas for the last four months so have been absent from mingle . Returned to NZ recently . Look forward to catching up xox
As far as I know Rains and Pancho are living in wedded bliss . Topher hasn’t posted in some time .. send him a nudge .. his account is likely still active . The aliens took No. 1 pHd and he hasn’t been here for years . Two is still here teasing all the ladies :wink: Soufie and Kristie post now and then . I am sure you will see other familiar faces. waving

no photo
Thu 05/02/24 05:36 PM
Love is love whether fleeting or lasting . Whether it is “true “ depends on what we believe , what we value and how willing the mind and heart are to surrender to all that is love waving

no photo
Thu 05/02/24 05:28 PM
Hilarious .. can always count on Mike and Slim to make me giggle bigsmile

no photo
Thu 05/02/24 05:26 PM

Gia & Mike
Blondey & Two

It's time to spice things up a bit :wink: Or stir the pot :smile:
I know what a handsome funny devil Two is . .. I am going to match him with you Catherine .. he needs someone to cook up a storm for him and I am just too busy :smile: flowers

no photo
Thu 05/02/24 05:24 PM

Not a lot of flirtatious romance happening here . Feel like the dancing banana is needed to get every one in the mood waving

Hey Stranger,

A dancing Banana is always needed. :wink: Put the men in a crotchless banana suits and make them dance for coins, well the ladies throw bananas at them. if they stop all the ladies whip them. 🤣 I’m game. See your presence has been missed. :heart: flowerforyou

You are going to need more cages. pitchfork rofl
such a waste of bananas Gia .. every single girl knows how versatile bananas are rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 05/02/24 05:22 PM

Not a lot of flirtatious romance happening here . Feel like the dancing banana is needed to get every one in the mood waving

Here you go...

Good to see you pop in while on sabbatical... waving

OT: Blondey and her Surfboard :thumbsup:
yayyy … that cheeky banana makes me smile . :heart: and yes I have become well acquainted with my favourite ocean again .. despite the polar water conditions at the moment . waving

no photo
Thu 05/02/24 05:16 PM
Farid waving .. I tried to email you but without a photo it is challenging … even though the site gave me free coins !!!! I do plan to put up a new photo so watch this space . For now do not plan to reveal too much detail in the forum . Those close to me know what I have been up to :-). I believe I was a 15 minute flight from you .. so close but so far . Now I am atleast 16000 km away lol.

no photo
Thu 05/02/24 05:05 PM
The entire Gaza Strip is nothing more than an open air prison . The number of refugee camps and the population they are home to is staggering . Israel have literally herded displaced Palestinians to Rafah at the southern tip . Their situation is hopeless .. For Israel to now attack Rafah is shameful and unethical . It cannot be allowed to happen . pitchfork

no photo
Fri 04/19/24 03:43 AM
Hello Jadil waving mingle is just a tool to meet new people . You have to do the work .to search , connect and find someone that is interested in getting to know you and is looking for marriage . Start by viewing profiles . Use commonsense and ensure anyone you connect with is genuine and a true representation of who they say they are . Do not give out personal info till trust has been established . Wish you the best of luck with your search waving

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25