Community > Posts By > Jackie

Jackie's photo
Thu 10/28/21 10:37 AM
It's a millennial term, its former name used to be coyote ugly.

oh, that's what its called before. Ghosting is not okay and since Halloween is just around the corner we can light them a candle lol!

Jackie's photo
Tue 10/26/21 05:53 AM
Twerking :relaxed:

Jackie's photo
Mon 10/25/21 09:33 AM
I believe we live in a world where lack of understand has made it difficult for people to find true love

"Those who go seeking for love only make manifest their own lovelessness and the loveless never find love. Only the loving find love and they never have to seek for it." - Neville Goddard

Jackie's photo
Sun 10/24/21 11:35 AM
I was in the long distance relationship and we've been together for more than 2 years. we met on the internet. after talking for 1 year on the internet, I decided to go to see her from Japan to Spain. we started dating since then. Everything worked well until the pandemic hit. Even though she tried to come to Japan, she couldn't make it. But we didn't give up the hope to be together. I went to Spain this summer to see her and we spent time for more than 40 days there. everything was just fine until 3 week ago, 2 weeks after I came back from Spain. she suddenly told me she needed time to rethink about our relationship. she told me she felt guilty on me putting a lot of effort to be with her but she didn't. I've been waiting for her answer for 2 weeks, feelings anxious, depressed. Yesterday, she told me she would go back to her hometown because she missed her family. however, it turned out that she was cheating on me. Telling lies to me many times and she actually went to see other guy. I figured it out by asking about this to her best friend. I was devastated. I felt like I couldn't trust anyone in relationship, as if my heart was filled with the scene of emptiness so, yeah, I would recommend that you should be in relationship who is trustful, reliable, and who loves you as much as you do.

I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to you. I hope you heal from the pain it gives you and meet new people. Some LDRs work and some don't. learn from what happened and try to move forward even if its painful.

Jackie's photo
Sat 10/23/21 10:14 AM
Wife: "How would you describe me?"

Husband: "ABCDEFGHIJK."

Wife: "What does that mean?"

Husband: "Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable, gorgeous, and hot."

Wife: "Aw, thank you, but what about IJK?"

Husband: "I'm just kidding!"
:grin::grin::grin:

lol 🤣:joy:

Jackie's photo
Sat 10/23/21 10:07 AM
lol :sweat_smile:🤣

Jackie's photo
Sat 10/23/21 10:05 AM
🤣

Jackie's photo
Sat 10/23/21 10:05 AM