Community > Posts By > chillinSD

chillinSD's photo
Fri 01/03/14 12:27 PM
I am new here and just wandering what other think of my profile.

If your a female under the age of 30, i would appreciate your feedback.! thank you :))

chillinSD's photo
Sun 12/22/13 05:01 PM
Edited by chillinSD on Sun 12/22/13 05:10 PM
Yes i am lol. I look at women for their; brains, attitude, kindness, and honesty - instead of ta-tas and booty :) when I was a niave boy it was the body first - now body is second.

For the females who "rely on" low cut tops with boobs out or see threw clothing - now tht i am mature, its easy to see what they are doing.

chillinSD's photo
Sun 12/22/13 01:40 PM
Edited by chillinSD on Sun 12/22/13 01:48 PM
Many (say 75%) of US Women usually nag about petty things at first to try to control men - also, they want to always be right. When they are wrong they will deceive and lie ti make themselves look right.- All the time.! I cant believe many men allow them to. :( its the weak man that makes it diff for the normal man, the weak man is desperate

thus the term " be a man" lol

when women say they want a confident man ... they dont. The want a man easy to manipulate.

chillinSD's photo
Sat 12/21/13 10:49 PM
Indignus. So true lol. But even this changes by the day :)

chillinSD's photo
Sat 12/21/13 10:48 PM
Edited by chillinSD on Sat 12/21/13 10:49 PM

chillinSD's photo
Thu 12/19/13 07:14 PM
Hi - I am new to your issue. Could you tell me/us a little about him.? Type of person he is. Also, how did u find about his cheating. Thanks

chillinSD's photo
Thu 12/19/13 11:58 AM
I think your question sh�uld be directed at most "American" women. Women from most other countries incl. Australia give men respect and try to communicate more instead of nag & complain all the time about meaningless things lol :))

chillinSD's photo
Wed 12/18/13 11:25 PM
Yes I agree with all of you regarding being positive. Also u may want to think about why you're being that way - could be your lack of exp. with talking to guys. We arent aliens lol

chillinSD's photo
Wed 12/18/13 11:17 PM
I would suggest u post your pic :)