Community > Posts By > jessica93rabbit

jessica93rabbit's photo
Sun 02/10/13 08:55 PM
CMON, you would hit brad pitt trying to kiss you? lol I highly doubt it. Most women dont admit to their desires to seem like a figure of respect, but seriously I dont know if you understand that you could have been drawn to that person in the room long before they made the decision to act upon their intense passion. I have been kissed by a stranger, it happens and whether you enjoy it or not is not the issue at some point, its whether you have an attraction to them or not. And generally people tend to look really dazzling when they are in your face bearing their soul to you with their eyes like windows. wide open and tender...

jessica93rabbit's photo
Wed 02/06/13 10:33 PM
why you ask if "girls" like sex, its women you should really be concerned about :)

jessica93rabbit's photo
Wed 02/06/13 10:28 PM
I understand what you mean mountainwatergirl, just gotta do your own detective work sometimes, especially if they arent willing to share just as much as you are. Plus who wants a one sided show and tell when all you want is your curiosity to be cured.

jessica93rabbit's photo
Wed 01/30/13 09:10 PM
random guys are a dangerous route, dont you see I am looking for a husband!

jessica93rabbit's photo
Wed 01/30/13 01:41 PM

Tex, are you always so bitter? Why do you try to shoot anyone down who enjoys more than sex with the opposite sex?

I'm not bitter. Do I come off that way?

I'm asking questions, trying to understand what people get from relationships. Why are they so important to so many?

Everyone keeps saying I'm wrong. I ask them how and I get nothing back. If anyone could give me one good reason for relationships I'd turn my views around in a heartbeat. But,so far, no one has.

here is one, with a relationship you are in the safest environment, you can nurture one another build each other up and have the deepest love flows that you could have never felt from just sex. Just sex from someone one can be fun but at the end of it all when you look them in the eye do you see someone you can come home to everyday or a distant stranger. I say this is one good reason for a relationship, its like inviting them to be more than just a lover, but like family(whatever they do you will stand by them, no matter the struggle they will always be there fighting along side you) so if you think the only thing from the oposite sex you can get is sex and that relationships are bogus,then you havent experienced LOVE. flowerforyou

jessica93rabbit's photo
Wed 01/30/13 11:20 AM
Dude, the friggin young fellows are not even secure in themselves enough anymore. I just need to marry a very fit fellow that is on the same mental level as me and can deal with my energy use, i think i might have found one, just gonna see how it goes with this one. He is getting into all the things I like to talk about and having no problem with honesty, and that is something i hold to a higher standard. Honesty, no matter how brutal! ;) scorpios rule!

jessica93rabbit's photo
Wed 01/30/13 11:07 AM

2keith what a strange way to try in someones pants. Maybe you should i dont know make sure shes down first?

Cold showers dont work after a while trust me my body just laughs at my brain and goes you wish it was that easy. I go for a touge run. Adreline spikes through the roof and after words i work out. Then maybe after all is said and done it might be the same.

The beauty of a man is that he is cursed to have an endorphine rush atleast once a day. That is why we are always happy. :banana:

Then i guess i was meant to be a man >w< its a once daily thing and after its dont im good till the next day. Sometimes i dont think i could settle down cause no one has that energy #>.>#

jessica93rabbit's photo
Wed 01/30/13 10:36 AM
i feel like friggin rizzo!

jessica93rabbit's photo
Wed 01/30/13 08:58 AM
Thanks lilot!

jessica93rabbit's photo
Wed 01/30/13 08:34 AM
yes to what exactly?

jessica93rabbit's photo
Wed 01/30/13 08:25 AM
Anyone else feel like, OMG why me, why am I cursed with all these damn hormones? Someone got a better way to handle it cause, after a while, masterbation gets creepy O.o

jessica93rabbit's photo
Wed 01/30/13 07:55 AM

Yep. Just like they do in the movies.

But crap, this is real life. No body ever sings to me tears

You asked for it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jw3R8la4SI

how much does this music pay you now?

jessica93rabbit's photo
Tue 01/29/13 11:02 PM

Whoa noway

I have a rep to take care of.
What guy of man do u take me for?
First we talk u TRY to get me drunk
And then maybe just maybe ill add u.

Till then slow down.

What happened to the whole lets take it one hour at a time. :shrug:

you crack me up JustANormalPerson, how about it, will you be my, wont you be my... neighbor :D

jessica93rabbit's photo
Tue 01/29/13 10:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcLNteez3c4&NR=1&feature=endscreen
look at this one its with the red head from the video singing it instead and its not just audio its a whole nother video just for her

jessica93rabbit's photo
Tue 01/29/13 10:38 PM
to be honest, i heard it was about the rich area of korea, but personally i think it looks like an invented dance to lose weight to, and he seems sexy to me. plus a fun beat with original style. thats all i got for ya man, unless you learn korean, thats all you can go on.

jessica93rabbit's photo
Tue 01/29/13 10:29 PM

And no woman ever gives me a lap dance. So, we're even.

Lol I call BS on that, I know that stuff happens have you seen the little sluts running the halls of high schools? One of em ruined my last relationship, and she never backed off until she got what she wanted out of him. So yes, it happens all the time, your never there to see it or hear about it though :P

Uh, high school was quite awhile ago for me, and I have never received a lap dance. grumble

You can always pay for one. Duh!

:tongue:

your gonna get him in trouble! lol you'll get one, one day when you find the right person who is utterly fascinated with aliens >w<

jessica93rabbit's photo
Tue 01/29/13 09:54 PM
I am here to let ya'll know, you can add me, nudge me, ask questions dont be scared. I like it when someone is actually curious enough to be outgoing. I dont feel like chasing after anybody, just read up on my profile, see what I already know what I want give me a holler!

jessica93rabbit's photo
Tue 01/29/13 09:06 PM

And no woman ever gives me a lap dance. So, we're even.

Lol I call BS on that, I know that stuff happens have you seen the little sluts running the halls of high schools? One of em ruined my last relationship, and she never backed off until she got what she wanted out of him. So yes, it happens all the time, your never there to see it or hear about it though :P