Community > Posts By > lov2fish

lov2fish's photo
Tue 08/05/08 08:45 AM
slaphead ok.. call me dumbasss... lol..
Yeah.. Im pretty sure I know who it is too..
thanks guys!

lov2fish's photo
Tue 08/05/08 08:41 AM
How do I change my password on my login? I think someone has been logging into my account and reading my mail.

lov2fish's photo
Sun 08/03/08 05:59 AM

I think the 50 dollars a head to get in really hurt them. I have some friends that work there and they have had to take on part time jobs because the park would send them home early. I hope it stays afloat we'll see.

I read on the MB message board that they were facing bankruptcy.. alot of the contractors were not getting paid for the work.. I hope its not true cause It wont be long now before I move there. Id like to check the park out

lov2fish's photo
Sun 08/03/08 05:57 AM

Wow!!! I can't do those anymore!!! Kudos to you and your stomach!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

have u been to sleep yet>??

I woke up at freakin' 6:15 am CST!!! I'm so frustrated!!! I wanted to sleep in!!!! frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

I just read that in the other post... DUHslaphead

lov2fish's photo
Sun 08/03/08 05:57 AM
ummm cause I had a really good nite and plan to have a great day.. meeting someone new today.. its one of those "friend referrals"

lov2fish's photo
Sun 08/03/08 05:54 AM

Wow!!! I can't do those anymore!!! Kudos to you and your stomach!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

have u been to sleep yet>??

lov2fish's photo
Sun 08/03/08 05:52 AM
I heard it was facing bankruptcy already... you heard anything about it?

lov2fish's photo
Sat 08/02/08 08:50 PM

grandpa is waiting for you to get the hell out of the house and get a job!!!laugh drinker

rofl

lov2fish's photo
Sat 08/02/08 08:47 PM
no its not possible in texas.. but it is possible in ohio..:tongue:

lov2fish's photo
Sat 08/02/08 08:44 PM

When you love somebody you love that person with your WHOLE heart, not share it with somebody else. If you think that you are in love with more then one person, you probably aren't.

I agree! It isn't possible to fall in love with two people at the same time. You can fall in lust. Or you can fall in love with an idea. But if you're really in love with someone, then you could never see yourself with anyone else. JMO

ditto!

lov2fish's photo
Sat 08/02/08 08:41 PM
rely on my friends or family if possible.. or ask for some sort of gvt help for housing and such. But not stay where she is if at all possible

lov2fish's photo
Sat 08/02/08 07:31 PM
hire a hitman to take care of a few problems...then fly away to some tropical island and have a few drinker

lov2fish's photo
Sat 08/02/08 07:24 PM
id be more afraid of catching some disease from my ex. Id choose the public restroom instead

lov2fish's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:30 PM
noway slaphead

lov2fish's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:27 PM

Oh my day was hot. I made my appointment schedule early only to be held up by the customer. But I got a paid catnap at work. So I can't complain. I grabbed a beer and some burgers. When I get to chicago I will sit and enjoy them. And then I will make out some bills and make out some cards because I won't be able to this weekend because I will be on 10 glorious days of vacation. I'm going to ride my motorcycle out to the sturgis motorcycle rally for the 11th year in a row. There will be 30 people staying with me. All good freinds. I'm looking foreward to all the fun. Thanks for asking.

now that sounds like a good plan.. hope you enjoy!

as for me.. Im not really bored.. I have alot to look forward to with my move south!!.. counting the days

lov2fish's photo
Mon 07/28/08 05:45 PM

the second chance is an easy way to allow yourself to be vulnerable again. if you are ready for it do it. but only that one time... you can only be a victim once,after thet youre a volunteer . just my opinion.

peace be with you

joshua

hey very well put man... Your absolutely right.. after the 2nd chance then your a volunteer.. Ill never be that again.. learned my lesson bigtime.

lov2fish's photo
Mon 07/28/08 05:41 PM
hello and welcome

lov2fish's photo
Sat 07/26/08 06:58 PM
I agree.. I would never even consider dating my best friends ex.. not without talking to him first.. but I doubt I would even do that.. Its a respect thing.. you just dont do it..
My former best friend of 27 yrs tried to sleep with my ex while she and I were in bed sleeping.. needless to say.. were no longer friends.

lov2fish's photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:35 PM
hello....
tonight.. nothin
tomorrow nite.... going to a cookout

lov2fish's photo
Fri 07/25/08 06:57 PM
sweeeet.. hope ya made enough...drinker

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25