Community > Posts By > newrshah

no photo
Sun 07/24/16 04:50 AM
hi there Let me begin with introducing myself as a decent good looking gay guy from mumbai whoz looking for a life partner. I am choosing this platform to do so, as the conventional methods of doing this exercise are not helpful. I intend to get married to a decent and educated girl with family values but a lesbian or an asexual; someone who can understand me and live with me as best friend for life.Over last few years, I have realized that Indian society is not at all sensitive about people like me and do not look upon this community healthily. Moreover, I feel inappropriate to open up in my family and society about this. In such scenario, I feel that a discreet gay man, like me, can marry a lesbian girl to avoid social stigma and may find a nice friend / company for life. I am a religious, God-fearing, guy from a very good family… looking forward to welcoming a nice soul in our house… I’ll be more than glad to write back...

no photo
Tue 09/23/14 12:01 PM
Let me begin with introducing myself as a decent Gujarati Jain good looking GAY guy from mumbai whoz looking for a life partner. I am choosing this platform to do so, as the conventional methods of doing this exercise are not helpful. I intend to get married to a decent and educated girl with family values but a lesbian or an asexual; someone who can understand me and live with me as best friend for life.Over last few years, I have realized that Indian society is not at all sensitive about people like me and do not look upon this community healthily. Moreover, I feel inappropriate to open up in my family and society about this. In such scenario, I feel that a discreet gay man, like me, can marry a lesbian girl to avoid social stigma and may find a nice friend / company for life. I am a religious, God-fearing, guy from a very good family... looking forward to welcoming a nice soul in our house… Looking forward to receiving your reply.. i will be more than glad to write back..

no photo
Thu 03/06/14 09:40 AM
hi there...

I m a gujju Jain GAY guy from vile parle -Mumbai .. well settled in lyf ...I have done my mba and now working in my own family business ... I m looking for a lesbian girl to be friends with and if we like and understand each other then we can look at getting married for our convinience

no photo
Thu 03/06/14 09:38 AM
hi there...

I m a gujju Jain GAY guy from vile parle -Mumbai .. well settled in lyf ...I have done my mba and now working in my own family business ... I m looking for a lesbian girl to be friends with and if we like and understand each other then we can look at getting married for our convinience

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 10:44 PM
hi there… I m a gujarati Jain GAY guy from -Mumbai .. well settled in lyf ..good looking (is wht ppl say abt me :P) ….I have done my mba and now working in my own family business … I m looking for a lesbian girl to be friends with and if we like and understand each other then we can look at getting married for our convenience and a better future…..